• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon riders

Songbird500

Dragons, the world's finest and most majestic creatures that ruled this world long before the humans arrived are slowly dying out. The high commander Garreth has been hunting them for years and for the mere fact they threaten his dictator rule. The people starve and life in fear of Garreth and his men, with his army growing in strength and skill every day. However within the land of Verina, hiding in the deserts, are the last remaining dragon riders and an army of their own. They grow every day and have slowly been taking back villages of Verina, their final goal to reach Garreth in the volcano wastelands and lay waste to his castle and take back what once was there's. Each rider by the side of a dragon was chosen specifically and they've formed a bond stronger then anything felt before, their souls are connected and any wound or death for one means the same for the other. People come from near and wide to find the dragon riders and help fight the cause but don't be fooled if you are there to betray them they will uncover your schemes....

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, it's nice to meet you I love your role play idea I hope that you don't mind if I join you. I just started with the help of my friend, and I'm looking for something rather simple, I hope that I will hear from you soon and that we can be great friends.

Ziva said:
Hello, it's nice to meet you I love your role play idea I hope that you don't mind if I join you. I just started with the help of my friend, and I'm looking for something rather simple, I hope that I will hear from you soon and that we can be great friends.
I'd love for you to join and I hope you enjoy the experience :)

Songbird500 said:
I'd love for you to join and I hope you enjoy the experience :)
Okay thank you your going to have to pm me because I dont have the requirements yet.

Luna tapped her fingers on the round table in front of her that held the map of Verina, it had been some time since Raina had detected other dragons in the land and Luna was growing worried that more and more dragon riders and their dragons were being captured and killed by Garreth. Luna started to pace around the room, if she let herself stop to think for even a second she would have to endure the fires of her home and the screams of her family as they were taken from her again. It was a memory that plagued Luna's mind and always found a way to resurface. "You need to relax" A soft voice spoke to her, it was Raina, trying her best to comfort Luna like she always did "We'll find more riders and when the time is right we'll find your family" Luna huffed and slumped into one of the chairs surrounding the table "We don't even know if they're alive Raina..." Luna could feel Raina smile even though she wasn't in the room with her but in the 'stables', this was an upside of having a telekinetic bond with your dragon they could help you even when they weren't there, "You need to have faith Luna, like I have in you"

Harley trudged through the forest moaning about her sore and weary feet, Sal of course thought the whole thing was really amusing as he had offered for Harley to ride him to where they were going but she had turned it down in fear of someone seeing them and she didnt want to risk it.

"Almost there. Almost there" she chanted to herself in hopes of providing motivation, she had heard of a safe place for dragons and their riders so she decided to head there in hopes if finding sanctuary. It was most likely a couple more miles at best and she was very tempted to climb onto Sal but then that would give him the satisfaction of being right when he said she would give in.

Slifer lays sleeping coiled around a mountain with Arius fast asleep on his head, both are waiting for something interesting to happen

Luna was still pacing when her friend and fellow soldier Reece marched into the room. "We've had a sighting of a dragon and their rider in the outlining forest, we should head out there before Garreth gets to them" With this news Luna sprung into action and made her way to Raina, once arriving she was greeted with another one of her friends, May, already settled on top her dragon. Luna pulled herself up onto Raina as Reece did the same on his own. Smiling, they took up off into the air and flew towards the forest.

@SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Daeron suddenly opens his eyes, inspecting the surroundings just to see the habitual scenery that was his room in the resistance hideout, a sigh of relief was released from his mouth before he could calm down.

"God, you're such a scaredy-cat" a voice with a clear teasingly tone resounded in his mind, it was his dragon, Rhaegar, with his always mocking tone. "Mhm" the response for the dragon was nothing more than a aphatetic nod of agreement from his rider, that was already dressing up his common clothings, apparently preparing to leave for a stroll.

"we are being approached by riders" Sal hissed coming up to Harley and tucking her under his wing so she remained hidden from view. He wasnt sure if they would be friendly or not and wasnt going to risk Harley for any reason.

Peaking out from under Sal's wing, Harley could see the three riders coming towards them, she wondered if they were from the sanctuary that she had heard of, she hoped they were because she didnt want to admit it to Sal but they were lost.

"Hey Daeron, you're losing the fun. The leader is going out with other riders" the dragon voice resonated at his rider mind. " I don't care." Daeron mumbled, clearly not happy in being awake, he proceeded his walk by the headquartes, clearly directed to the dragons lodging. " If you say so, why you're coming to me right now?" The dragon retorted in a jokingly manner. "Shut up, I just want to see the newcomer" Daeron said, approaching the azure blue dragon.

"But I wann-" "I said no." "Please?" "No." "Pretty pl-" "I said no Venus. You can't jump off the cliff into waters you can't see anything in." "You're such a buzz kill Malic." The dragon scoffed as the young woman sat down at the edge of the 159 foot cliff. She took a bite of some stale bread, and recoiled at the toughness. "This is gross." "If you would get a job, then you could eat fresh bread." "I don't wanna job." Then suffer."

Songbird500 said:
Dragons, the world's finest and most majestic creatures that ruled this world long before the humans arrived are slowly dying out. The high commander Garreth has been hunting them for years and for the mere fact they threaten his dictator rule. The people starve and life in fear of Garreth and his men, with his army growing in strength and skill every day. However within the land of Verina, hiding in the deserts, are the last remaining dragon riders and an army of their own. They grow every day and have slowly been taking back villages of Verina, their final goal to reach Garreth in the volcano wastelands and lay waste to his castle and take back what once was there's. Each rider by the side of a dragon was chosen specifically and they've formed a bond stronger then anything felt before, their souls are connected and any wound or death for one means the same for the other. People come from near and wide to find the dragon riders and help fight the cause but don't be fooled if you are there to betray them they will uncover your schemes....

Hello, I absolutely love your idea and would be honoured if you'd let me join :)

Raina suddenly dropped altitude before coming to a stop in an opening of the forest "They're in that direction" She said pointing her head to the right of the riders. "I think its best you go alone, the dragons a little nervous" Luna smiled as she jumped off Rainas back and nodded at May and Reece to stay behind. Heading into the forest she spied a celestial dragon guarding its rider and approached them slowly. "Hello, I'm Luna. I work with the Resistance, so you need some assistance ??"

@SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Songbird500 said:

where is the character application?

cassius leaned against a wall waiting to get more orders as he cleaned the blood off his sword. deciding to play a mean joke on some nearby guards so he waited until the guard was near the ledge of the wall before pushing him off. suddenly dust swooped out of no where catching the guard and setting him on the ground.laughing heartily cassius started swinging his sword around.

Harley hopped out from under Sal's wing and grinned, ignoring the squawks of protest from her dragon who kept his tail wrapped around her waist so he could move her away in a moments notice if need be.

"Oh we have been looking for you"Harley smiled at the girl who approached them "dont mind Sal, he is a bit of a grumpy old fart. Your friends and dragon can come closer"

Luna smiled at the girl and spoke to Raina telling her to come forward and meet the new dragon Sal. "Its okay, its only natural for your dragon to be so protective"' Raina made her way through the forest before stopping at Luna's side, lowering her head in almost a bowing position she greeted sal and expressed that they were not there to hurt Harley. Luna looked back at Harley after watching Raina greet Sal " So, would you like to see the base ?"

@SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Garreth heard the shouts of some of his men outside on the wall and went to investigate the disturbance. "What exactly is going on here." He asked massaging his temples and looking at Cassius.

@BeebeTheWarrior

"God dammit ! I'm lost again in this stupid woods" Silvanis rose at the top of a tree , looking for some direction

"If you were listening to me , we wouldn't be there ! " Aaron groans .

"Well if you weren't so small and always tired to fly i wouldn't have to walk all the way to the headquarters of the Resistance . I wasn't supposed to go hiking !"

She saw the house made of woods not far away from where she was .

"Why Luna decided to do the HQ in wood ? Wood burn and some dragons use fire , it's so stupid don't you think ?"

"Shut up i'm trying to sleep"

"But you already slept for 7 hou- Nevermind , it's too complicated to have an argument with you right now"

She jumped and started running to the HQ . After 5 min she started get tired . God i hate sports so hard .

She finally arrived at the headquarters , totally exhausted . She sat on a chair , breathless .

"Ugh , if someone's there i need water or i'll die !"

"No you don't"

"Just go to sleep "

Harley laughed "Sal cans be extreme. Oh yes please, my feet are killing me and I dont think I can take much more walking" Harley figured that they were most likely going to ride, so she walked back towards Sal and climbed onto his back ready to take off when need be.

Damian smiled at Garreth, who had coms upon them, luckily he did as Damian would have let his mask slip and that just wouldnt do. "Cassius here was just telling me about dragons, it fascinating how many weak points they have, how easy to kill" he replied shooting a smirk at said boy, he would pay bitterly for the embarrassment he caused but for now he will let things play out.

Cassius smirked at garreth before saying "one of you guards took a Fall" he snickered looking down at dust who was apolgizing to the fallen guard whos name he didn't know but Cassius just called him blondy."Dust get up here" he order as his dragon bolted towards the air and landed by his side

Jin looked down at his map trying to understand it when fidget said "you know i think this map to the resistance is fake" she commented from jin's shoulder."i think i figured tsat out fidget" he said."Well Sorry!mr snooty pants"she huffed angerly as jin rolled his eyes.

@Songbird500

Luna climbed onto Rainas back and shouted back at May and Reece that they were about to set off. Luna patted Rainas neck and with one swift flap of her wings they were up on the air. "I believe we have more visitors back at base" Luna shouted across to Harley "In fact, I think we have someone else we need to pick up not too far from here" Luna nodded at Raina who took a sharp left and flew over the forest to find the other newcomer.

@SheWhoMustNotBeNamed @BeebeTheWarrior

Garreth continued to massage his temples and took a quick glance up at Damian before setting his sights on Cassius "I need that soldier to help fight against the riders and you think it funny to have your pet play with him ?!" Garreth approached Cassius and grabbed him by the collar "Damian is right you know, dragons always have a weak spot...." Letting go he turned his back on them all and began cracking his fingers "If you're bored go to the forests of the south, we have reports of riders there"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back