• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Riders

Hey just wondering, do have a planned date to start the rp?

@Rook @Abyss Sorry, feel like such a douche for not noticing these. I'm trying to wait for one or two more people before this starts! Really sorry for the wait. I'd speed it up if I could.

@Casey

Hey, ah, are you still accepting? O.o This looks quite entertaining and intriguing. (<3)

Casey said:
@Jarkov Malachai of course. the RP has only just started, and we can encorporate anyone at this point.
Booyah then, now quick question if I may. How powerful is magic? Like a humans ability to use such.

Also, can I just be a plain human for the moment but find a dragon to bond with later?

Whether that be my own dragon or if someone else wants to do so. ehh

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Jarkov Malachai]Booyah then, now quick question if I may. How powerful is magic? Like a humans ability to use such.
Also, can I just be a plain human for the moment but find a dragon to bond with later?

Whether that be my own dragon or if someone else wants to do so. ehh

[/QUOTE]
Magic would be very limited to humans, since it's only really accessible to dragons. Dragons bonded with humans could increase the use and amulets/curses would be still be active regardless, though humans haven't really researched it. You don't have to be bonded/can bond a dragon later, too.

Casey said:
Magic would be very limited to humans, since it's only really accessible to dragons. Dragons bonded with humans could increase the use and amulets/curses would be still be active regardless, though humans haven't really researched it. You don't have to be bonded/can bond a dragon later, too.
Mwahahaha, then my plan is still a go. Slightly angry and cursed Mage on a self destructive path of self enlightenment coming up.

@Jarkov Malachai

Sounds fun. ^^

@Casey

Thank you for accepting. :L I was hesitant on doing my hybrid character at first, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to try. :3 I'll be sure to have my first post up by the end of the day (It's currently 09:41 right now).

Javax said:
Hopefully so, probably going to alienate some people though I do hope this lasts long enough my guy gets a dragon... mainly so I can rp how that cluster **** plays out.

Though hey, if anyone wants to rp my guys dragon im for it. If not I can do it meself of course.

Working on my post, should have it up today.

@Jarkov Malachai if you really someone to rp your characters dragon I might be willing to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Abyss said:
Working on my post, should have it up today.
@Jarkov Malachai if you really someone to rp your characters dragon I might be willing to do it.
Sure thing man, the only thing I have to say about the dragon is it be a girl and that's it. Though for the moment I plan to operate Tyr more or less alone so maybe later in the story Orrrr. I dunno say the Dragoness is full grown and out and about impacting lives, they meet and don't know they could bond or Tyr rejects said thing cause at this stage in his life he probably would.

[QUOTE="Jarkov Malachai]Sure thing man, the only thing I have to say about the dragon is it be a girl and that's it. Though for the moment I plan to operate Tyr more or less alone so maybe later in the story Orrrr. I dunno say the Dragoness is full grown and out and about impacting lives, they meet and don't know they could bond or Tyr rejects said thing cause at this stage in his life he probably would.

[/QUOTE]
I'm fine with a female dragon character and honestly I'd enjoy the freedom of operating a dragon on it's for a while anyways, besides it also gives us the freedom of deciding how well if at all their personalities mesh and if they should pair up anyways. Is their a specific class of dragon you'd like to see her as or personality traits that you'd consider a bonus?

Casey said:
@Javax doesn't hurt to try!
@Jarkov Malachai I hope so too. I'll try to keep it active.

@Abyss don't rush.
The toughest bit is going to be keeping MY character relevant and in the group as ive said hes a lone wolf so to speak. So im thinking of ways that might (quite possibly) tie him to the group against his will or that lie in his interest

Abyss said:
I'm fine with a female dragon character and honestly I'd enjoy the freedom of operating a dragon on it's for a while anyways, besides it also gives us the freedom of deciding how well if at all their personalities mesh and if they should pair up anyways. Is their a specific class of dragon you'd like to see her as or personality traits that you'd consider a bonus?
Honestly... no, I have no preference for what class of dragon. Personality traits... something that clashes with Tyr's so probably a Dominatrix cause id LOVE to see how those arguments would unfold. Ive done that before and it was hilarious.

Just small human screaming at giant dragon whos screaming back about something completely stupid.

"Coffee is infinitely better than Tea you fat assed lizard!"

"If you want to die of a heart attack before your 40?! Tea calms down the body and-"

"Im already 30 and no ill side effects! I think I can last another 10 years if your nagging doesn't kill me first!"

"Insufferable harpy!"

"Foolish male!"

Of course it doesn't have to be that if you don't want to. Just I thought that would be hilarious and something we could all get a few kicks out of.

I thought also, that the whole 'rejected bond thing' (at first of course) will create some serious Drama and feels moments of which Tyr will probably be a dick or a reasonable dick. (scuse the French)

[QUOTE="Jarkov Malachai]Honestly... no, I have no preference for what class of dragon. Personality traits... something that clashes with Tyr's so probably a Dominatrix cause id LOVE to see how those arguments would unfold. Ive done that before and it was hilarious.
Just small human screaming at giant dragon whos screaming back about something completely stupid.

"Coffee is infinitely better than Tea you fat assed lizard!"

"If you want to die of a heart attack before your 40?! Tea calms down the body and-"

"Im already 30 and no ill side effects! I think I can last another 10 years if your nagging doesn't kill me first!"

"Insufferable harpy!"

"Foolish male!"

Of course it doesn't have to be that if you don't want to. Just I thought that would be hilarious and something we could all get a few kicks out of.

I thought also, that the whole 'rejected bond thing' (at first of course) will create some serious Drama and feels moments of which Tyr will probably be a dick or a reasonable dick. (scuse the French)

[/QUOTE]
You read my mind with the Dominatrix: proud, short-tempered and un-submissive. It'll be a first for me to play that type of character but I can't wait to play around with that concept!... oh the possibilities! I'll start on a CS after I deal with my current characters ^^.

Abyss said:
You read my mind with the Dominatrix: proud, short-tempered and un-submissive. It'll be a first for me to play that type of character but I can't wait to play around with that concept!... oh the possibilities! I'll start on a CS after I deal with my current characters ^^.
Ohhoo yes indeed. Trust me, its pretty easy to get into. A good female friend of mine loves them and I quote her on saying. "its always so refreshing to let out your inner bitch."

To which I just nod my head and say yes Ma'am.

@Jarkov Malachai @Abyss

I can't wait to see the interactions between those two. You'll surely have an audience. :3

Also, I understand your problems with the whole "lone wolf" thing. My character is similar, though she has to have some kind of contact with humanity due to her... er, occupation. >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back