• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Riders

Javax said:
@Casey
Though it's a bitch, I love using code. =w= I could fix it for you, if you'd like? I mess around with it in my free time anyway. :L
I love code, as well. It's so much fun and I'm quite skilled in it, but this code just hates me. I'll try again and if I nearly break my laptop, then I'll ask. Thanks.

Sorry just I'll have it up within the next 30min! Most of it's done already.

Abyss said:
MWAHAAHHAHAH LET IT BEGIN!

*breaks off coughing* Gahah, the things that are things have gotten to me.

@Jarkov Malachai[/URL] Well, that title is already taken by yours truly. There's a dragon name generator here, which is so useful, even if I actually got my dragon's name from a math formula. (Pythagoras)

Anybody want to be my best friend and type up some stuff on some of the locations? They're important but I can't think of any important history besides 'they were there and they were named'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Casey said:
@Jarkov Malachai Well, that title is already taken by yours truly. There's a dragon name generator here, which is so useful, even if I actually got my dragon's name from a math formula. (Pythagoras)
Anybody want to be my best friend and type up some stuff on some of the locations? They're important but I can't think of any important history besides 'they were there and they were named'.
Well... maybe you read my CS and were wondering about some of the stuff in my guys backstory like The Solomon's Tears place, and or the Final Sybil bit (he's just something I put in all my characters for backstory, at least in some way an old char of mine that had significant impact on people.)

So any who, what would you like us to create and or finish?

[QUOTE="Jarkov Malachai]Well... maybe you read my CS and were wondering about some of the stuff in my guys backstory like The Solomon's Tears place, and or the Final Sybil bit (he's just something I put in all my characters for backstory, at least in some way an old char of mine that had significant impact on people.)
So any who, what would you like us to create and or finish?

[/QUOTE]
I'll want to add any locations, lore, animals, etc, that fellow participants come up with. It's a roleplay where I merely came up with the canvas and I want other people to also enjoy coming up with stuff.

I dunno. If you type up something like I have with my places, along with where they fall under (Badlands, etc), I'd be happy to put it in. Mainly just the WIP stuff. I want to include said WIP places in tournaments (like Hell's Gate) but I haven't thought of anything else to write.

Casey said:
I'll want to add any locations, lore, animals, etc, that fellow participants come up with. It's a roleplay where I merely came up with the canvas and I want other people to also enjoy coming up with stuff.
I dunno. If you type up something like I have with my places, along with where they fall under (Badlands, etc), I'd be happy to put it in. Mainly just the WIP stuff. I want to include said WIP places in tournaments (like Hell's Gate) but I haven't thought of anything else to write.
Well... I suppose I can come up with a few places. Mainly ruins and perhaps a few cool plains.

[QUOTE="Jarkov Malachai]Well... I suppose I can come up with a few places. Mainly ruins and perhaps a few cool plains.

[/QUOTE]
Go for it. It's open to anyone.

Abyss said:
images

@Jarkov Malachai

Dnias? Well, she's headed towards the city where everyone is currently located to meet with her contact for payment. Hopefully, due to her background and her dragon, her presence may cause a bit of unease and maybe some controversy.

Javax said:
@Jarkov Malachai
Dnias? Well, she's headed towards the city where everyone is currently located to meet with her contact for payment. Hopefully, due to her background and her dragon, her presence may cause a bit of unease and maybe some controversy.
No but her arriving would be cool to o'course.

I was talking about Tyr's Draconic partner (of whom neither know it yet)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back