• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dragon Rider RP? (Advanced)

ThermalTrickster

~Thank You Based God~
Would anyone be interested in creating and plotting a Dragon Rider RP? The Rp itself would consist of Eragon like references like how Dragons are hatched when a rider they deem worthy touches the egg and such and such...but would anyone like to make a somewhat original one with a plot of it's own? We could mix elements from Dragon Riders of Pern or anything else just as long as it's creative and interesting. I would be willing to create a new history involving Dragon Riders and help develop characters based on that.

As for writing I tend to make more than three paragraphs depending on what I'm given with and how much time I have on that certain day. I would prefer if you would write just as much, but it depends on the detail to be honest
:) Please try and tell me if you're going to leave for an extended amount of time and I will do the same. Please be active as well, but that's alright because I know the troubles of life and such...

Well, thank you for reading and/or considering.

I would definitely be interested. I've been longing to join a worthwhile Inheritance role play for the longest time. Also I believe I have a developed style and for ninty five percent of the time write three plus paragraphs.

And as far as the lore goes, I've read the Inheritance Cycle more than twice, so I could help with that as well. Hopefully this gets off the ground! [emoji4]

Edit: I didn't realize this was a 1 on 1 forum until now so sorry if that seemed weird without that context. I've never done one but I'm open to it! Though personally I feel I may prefer group. It's all good though [emoji108]

Last edited by a moderator:
Sarafina30 said:
I would definitely be interested. I've been longing to join a worthwhile Inheritance role play for the longest time. Also I believe I have a developed style and for ninty five percent of the time write three plus paragraphs.
And as far as the lore goes, I've read the Inheritance Cycle more than twice, so I could help with that as well. Hopefully this gets off the ground! [emoji4]

Edit: I didn't realize this was a 1 on 1 forum until now so sorry if that seemed weird without that context. I've never done one but I'm open to it! Though personally I feel I may prefer group. It's all good though [emoji108]
It's all fine! I would actually prefer one on one seeing as I find that everything gets mixed up and goes off plot with a large number of people and it's easier to keep track off. Would you like me to PM you, so that we can go over the details?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back