• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragon Ball?

Lol. Okay. Also, I must ask, who is the antagonist(s)?
It depends on how we decide to start. If it's classic and we search for the dragon balls, then I'll be npcing some evil guy who of also searching for them. Either way I'mma make one up once it's set on where to start. I want this rp to be played interactive, so we decided as a whole how to start an arc, you feel me?

Right...ill write something up then edit it. Kinda would have liked to tie it to the Bulma style character so will write it with such in mind and if they want to join them they can, otherwise can make it a NPC.

Just gonna watch new Jojo first

Right...ill write something up then edit it. Kinda would have liked to tie it to the Bulma style character so will write it with such in mind and if they want to join them they can, otherwise can make it a NPC.

Just gonna watch new Jojo first
I’m actually planning on making a Burma type character

Nah, he's human, the third eye is a symbol of enlightenment that most martial artists attempt to achieve. It's also known as the "Inner eye."

No, he's most likely from alien origin if we're being honest. Enlightenment means you're calm and collected. He was evil as shit in dragon ball it wouldnt make sense

Not really. In the original Dragonball, he was a student of the Crane Hermit, who happens to be a rival of Master Roshi. Sure, he was arrogant, but he's not evil, otherwise he would have fulfilled his master's order to kill Goku during the World Martial Arts Tournament.

Not really. In the original Dragonball, he was a student of the Crane Hermit, who happens to be a rival of Master Roshi. Sure, he was arrogant, but he's not evil, otherwise he would have fulfilled his master's order to kill Goku during the World Martial Arts Tournament.
He didnt kill him because Goku changed his thought process. He said fuck you I want to fight is all. And if you're arrogant that's the exact opposite of enlightenment

...ah, wait a minute, I think I screwed up with him. He's suppose to be a descendant of three-eyed clan. Though I still like the symbolism, and the inspiration between both him and Goku

Slowly adding bits to the story as i have free time to think, think we have plenty of time as others make theirs though.

I mean the people dont need to be online for that, you get email announcements for new posts if you set it up right.
(I keep getting distracted from writing sheet but ill get it done tommorow at latest.)

Yeah but how we start I needed your input lol, as I was thinking, Shitaki and Mika would be the ones who search for the dragon balls initially, with your oc probably wishing for like their body back? Idk but it will initially start with you two. I have absolutely no idea about kiryu, cus I have like no knowledge about him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back