• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragon Ball?

Hmm actually had a idea to connect Android character to the Bulma type character if they were interested in it. TLDR Kinda nearly died and got put back together type of deal.

Maybe, threw template down for now. Will add detail as we find a bit more about any changes/starting situation/other chars.
Was kinda going to go with Monk Rebuild with Tech.

That is what most of the Androids end up being in dragon ball.

Yeah, so since dragon ball kinda like Eighter/Terminator from Dragonball (Then more like the other one later with upgrades or something)

Also, how do you guys want the RP to start? Honestly I feel anything would be fine just as long as it gets everyone together

I mean i havent really finished a character yet other than barebones idea. Was waiting for others really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back