• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragon Ball Z: The Return of the Saiyens

SerenityAngel

...the Story Teller
earth-pictures-1.jpg
Earth. A peaceful planet filled with life. Animals and people of all kinds gather and live on this single planet. The people come in all kinds of shapes, sizes, colors and personalities. This little planet seems to be the most peaceful right now but it is not always so. This place has had its share of death threats from both within and without. It's been a long time since anything major has happened but that is about to come to an end. At this very moment, strange ships are cruising toward this small corner of the universe. The intentions of the beings within said transports are unknown but it will not end very peacefully nor quickly.

604eca9d4b2683fe9925d57b62f95b7a-jpg.365655
Months of space and silence after years of traveling. Not a sound to be heard. Not a movement to be made in this confined space. There was nothing to do nor to see that hasn't already been done nor seen. I've done all that I can so far to gather and find as many as I could of my people. There are still more out there. I can feel it. There is something calling to me to this place I've never been before. I have seen so much and learned much more. How can there still be more that I have not seen or learned? I cannot understand it, nor this feeling that draws me this way. The others think I am crazy to be going to this empty part of the universe but I know I'm not. I've let my instincts guide me this far and it has served me well and I will not abandon it now. I had always been perceived as strange because of my hair and eyes as the others always had black hair and eyes, no matter the parentage, but I was an anomaly. The king had once told me that he thought I was some kind of descendant from the legendary super saiyen and that his genes remain strong within me and due to it, my power was so immense at birth that it permanently changed the colors of my hair and eyes. I miss him. I miss prince Vegeta. I miss my home. I will not let us go exinct! In their names I will not let the Saiyen race die!

The sound of a sudden loud and obnoxious beep awoke me from my slumber and the red light flashes in warning. Letting me know that we are close to our destination. "Finally." I say to myself, just to hear my own voice. I open my icy blue eyes to see exactly where we are. I am eager to stretch my legs and get some rest from my long trip. I had left all those I had found back on a habitable planet a few months flight from my destination since I didn't want them to be disappointed if I found nothing. Besides, that could be our new home if things go the way I plan. It was void of any intelligent life besides beasts that can't use tools or energy. So I traveled alone while they start to build a civilization with a Saiyen's pride and culture. I find myself hopeful. For the first time in a long time. I'm excited and hopeful. So much so that I can't wait to fight.

Eventually, my ship lands without so much as a sound and it makes its readings for my survival. The computer tells me that the air is breathable and the gravity light. After a few minutes the ship's door opened so that I can step out of the sphere and stretch my legs. My gloved hand rests on the doorframe and help myself out. I come to realize that I am in a forested area. The trees are quite tall and green. I've never seen trees like this before. The grass I stepped on was also green and the air actually smelled quite nice. I take a deep breath and tense my cramped muscles and stretch out a little. I had been in hyper sleep for far too long and I was stiff. This feels so nice to be standing. After a couple of minutes I start to levitate and adjust myself this this planet's gravity. So easy. Now it was time to see what this planet had to offer. I started to raise my power level to gauge this planet's potential for fighters as well as calling to any survivors that may be on this planet. I wrap my long tail around my armor-covered waist and waited in the air far above the trees and even above their mountains that seemed to stretch like pillars rather than mountains.

1f2d2ff66dc2b414c8d55b0c0228122f--dragon-ball-z-art.jpg *Huff Huff* He struggled to fill his lungs with air after his last blast he had unleashed. It was good training he was getting in the room Bulma had made for him. He regarded it as one of her greatest creations. Besides perhaps the boy, much as he hated to admit it trunks had surprised him with how powerful he had become in the cell games. Granted he was technically just a child at this point it wouldn't be long before Vegeta started training him. The thought brought a smile to his face but the energy he detected in the distance caused him to snap out of such sentimental thoughts.

A decently high Power level was on approach from the depths of space, followed shortly by a lower and less impressive power. Yet both were Saiyan, that much couldn't be hidden. "Impossible..." the prince of saiyans exclaimed as he blasted through the roof of the training room streaking through the sky towards the mountains that these two were soon to be arriving at. "Those Fools better hope this isn't some kind of joke." he said with a voice full of scorn...

dragon_ball_z___broly_by_raph04art-d7yg34z.jpg As the pod neared the planet Broly could feel the effects of gravity. Granted this planet had a pretty low gravity but nonetheless it was more than the lack there of in space. The beeping of his pod let him know he was right, as the fog of deep sleep lifted he could just make the speck of light from Serinity's pod in the distance.

He had met her soon after his home was destroyed by none other than himself. He still grieved the loss of his world and still had so many questions. How did it happen, how could he possess enough power to do something like that. Serenity didnt seem to have the answers but she was steering him to someone who might. Apparently they weren't the only two saiyans left, this gave him hope. With more saiyans he could rebuild his race and get his revenge against frieza. How sweet it would taste if other saiyans helped him to achieve the goal. When his pod landed it took a bit of effort to climb out of it since it wasn't really made for one his size. Nonetheless he rose and called out to serenity, "are you sure this is the planet?"

Last edited:
Serenity wasn't exactly subtle when it came to announcements so she figured this would be the best way to call any survivors. This planet didn't seem all that impressive either. She felt a few decent power levels but none of them were Saiyen. It wasn't long before she felt a very familiar energy and it sent a bit of a shock through her. "No.....it can't be....I thought.....I though he was dead...." she said to herself but she snapped herself out of her hopeful fantasy. With Broly by her side she knew they had things well in hand. Besides, she had to keep an eye on him. His power was quite dangerous and would be pretty bad if things got out of hand. "We have company coming, Broly. Be ready." she told him and instead of flying or floating she set down on one of the stone pillars with her arms crossed over her chest proudly. She wanted to meet this imposter. Her tail even twitched as it hugged her slender waist. There were two other power levels that were decent and felt a bit like Saiyens but they were off. Perhaps a similar species? She would find out later. For now she had to deal with what was in front of her.

26942784_1529310530522747_158250859_n_zps0g85zvye.png
Miku was at home when she felt it. That huge power. A raising power. She wasn't sure what exactly it was, but she figured this had to be the start of something. Something like Cell. Miku had wanted to try to fight him back when he threatened Earth, but her mother had refused to let her go. Miku would not let that happen again.
"Hey Mom! I'm going out for a bit!", she called. Without giving her mother the chance to ask any questions, Miku raced out the door and took off in the direction of this new power. If this was another threat to Earth's survival, then she wanted to be there to prevent it.

(How do you do the picture thing? Sorry, I'm new to this site and bad with tech)

Last edited by a moderator:
222454c07f7942303bc6f9f9343dbf10-d5qnxxt.png

Kuru was of course training. He was practicing his combos until he felt a weird wave hit him. "Duuuuuuuuuude...." He immediately stopped what he was doing and turned in the direction in which the power wave came from. He could tell it was a Saiyans and Kuru knew there were only a few Saiyans on Earth. He had never really felt this type of power before so he was desperate to find out what it was. He took off in the direction of which the power wave came from as fast as he could.​

Last edited by a moderator:
1f2d2ff66dc2b414c8d55b0c0228122f--dragon-ball-z-art.jpg Vegeta felt several other powers rising and going on the move towards the two Saiyans who had landed. They didnt seem to move and he took that as a challenge.
Doubling his speed he arrived in no time. Slowing down and coming to a graceful landing before the two of them. Seeing the tails sent a jolt through him. So they are saiyans it would seem. Crossing his arms over his chest and looking away dismissively he shouted to the two of them "i certainly hope you have come here to kneel before your king, otherwise you may find this planet is very...dangerous." His cocky smile and sneering attitude had changed very little from his time on planet vegeta. There cpuld be no doubt who that was

dragon_ball_z___broly_by_raph04art-d7yg34z.jpg When serenity told him to be ready he began to focus his ki and bring it to his maximum, nit that it was very much. As he eyed the approaching saiyan he felt a bit of fury swell in him causing his power to raise slightly but he maintained his calm. Yes this was the son of the man who ordered the death of his older brother and the exile of his parents. But with so few saiyan's left he couldn't waste time bickering between them. He began to feel two more powers coming towards them but before he focus on them to determine the sources vegeta began to speak. Even as suppressed as he was he could feel the saiyan princes power and it was a bit unnerving. "Whats the plan here Serenity." he asked nervously.

More higher level energies were popping up all over the place. This was not what she expected. Things could be a bit more difficult than she had anticipated if things went ary. When she saw in the distance that signature spiky hair and angry scowl, Serenity's eyes went wide. It was truly him. When he landed she dropped to one knee and lowered her head. Her right arm resting on her right knee in the proper bow for royalty. "Prince-er, king Vegeta!" she said in shock. Her heart now pounding already. She had not seen him since she was a child and sent on her mission with a few of her people and her little sister to fallow. "I had not dared to dream to find you, of all people, still alive after what happened to our home planet. I am relieved to see you are alive and well, sire." She then looked to Broly, whom she knew had no love for the royal family, but he had to know that he could not take his anger out on one who had nothing to do with his family's death. "Kneel. He is our new king. You must show respect, Broly." She knew that the other Saiyen would not want to but trusted her enough to let her guide him and keep him safe. She then turned her attention back to the prince of Saiyens once more, "Sire, may I ask....what are you doing here? This planet does not seem to offer what you deserve as royalty. Also.....I must ask....what happened to you? Normally a planet like this would have been in the palm of your hand within minutes, yet, I don't see any traces of your influence." She was a Saiyen warrior, through and through. She knew nothing else. She had the same pride as Vegeta, but she knew her place, even though she had risen and taken on more than her fair share of the burden of their race. She had become the leader in Vegeta's absence and she has kept their ways alive. She had become more than her station as a warrior. With her little sister at her side to help keep things level and progressive, she had become the ruler of the last of the Saiyens, yet here she was, kneeling before a Saiyen who had abandoned their ways to adapt and blend in to this world. A prince who had long ago forgotten about his people and how many they had sent off who yet survive. He never bothered looking for them, yet she had to show her respect and lower herself to him. He, who had no idea what she had gone through and overcome, was supposed to be above her. Why? She didn't question it but it was not right at all. She had to stand soon as the other energies were approaching quickly, but she did not want to anger the Saiyen prince.

fbf51a982d610e584df5ead8e7cc06a1--anime-girl-kimono-anime-girl-pink.jpg

A few minutes after the first two landed, a third pod finally landed a few feet behind. Opening the door, Harmony stepped out, Sword resting in it's sheath on her waist, "Hey guys! I'm here!"

However, as she looked around, she realized that they weren't alone. Many people started showing up.

Harmony, however, was ecstatic, "Are all of these people fighters? Maybe they can help me get better!"

However, her thoughts were interrupted by the sight of the Prince -- Well, King -- of all Saiyans. Super shocked, she was about to kneel when she stopped herself. She took another glance at the King, studying him. She then walked up to and stood next to Serenity to get a better look. She then turned towards Serenity, "I thought Prince Vegeta had a tail?"

As she spoke, her own tail began to swing around. Although it didn't seem like it, she was actually preparing to grab her sword with her tail just in case.

As Kuru was flying, he sensed more and more power levels in the direction in which the weird wave came from. He sped up, even more excited to find out what was going on and who was there. Soon, Kuru descended and landed on the ground with his right foot landing before the left. "Guess who's joined the party!" He recognized Vegeta and looked at everyone else not recognizing them. He noticed that they had tails, indicating they were Saiyans. "Hmmmmm... This is crazy."

Lotuce could not have been more embarrassed when her little sister, Koemi, stepped out of her pod and showed little respect to their prince. She could not help but blush from it. How could her sister be so ignorant? Surely Koemi's brain functioned better than other Saiyans and would not dare to challenge the prince. Oh no. She did. She dared to challenge him and the elder sibling had no other choice but to put her little sister back into her proper place. She hated to do it but she had no choice. With a pained heart, her hand snapped around Koemi's tail and began to squeeze tightly, causing immence pain to drop the girl to her knees. "Koemi, you fool. Use that brain of yours to think. Even the strongest of us can lose our tail in battle. Do you not remember what happened to Colifur? Are you trying to get yourself killed?" she asked her quietly before letting go and returning to the her proper kneel.

When the new Saiyan arrived she stood up properly and gave a glare to the boy who seemed to be a bit older than her. True she was a young warrior but she was certainly one of the strongest and the keeper of a very dangerous and powerful Saiyan that could not control his own power and the smartest Saiyan in the universe. Both of them at her side to keep an eye on them and keep them both safer than the others they left behind to start their new lives. "So it seems there are far more survivors on this planet than I anticipated. What is with this planet and cutting off a Saiyan's tail? What is wrong with this planet?" she asked both in shock and disgust as this planet seemed to be trying to changing the proud warrior race and taking their most basic of prides. A part of them that was like the air they breathe. Sure, they grew back over time and with enough power and food, but still. It was humiliating anyway to endure. She looked back to Vegeta and gave a bit of a glare, "I mean no disrespect, my prince, but this is very unsettling. Not only are you without your tail, but you seem to have gone.....native. Are you actually....living comfortably here?" The thought of the all-mighty Saiyan prince living in luxury without even bothering trying to find anyone else ticked her off to no end but she would not jump to conclusions just yet. Koemi had taught her that much at least over the years.

Miku finally landed, panting. She hadn't been going completely all out in case she needed power, but she had to uncork a bit more effort to get here at a decent time. She was surprised to see so many people here, three clearly aliens. This definitely could be some kind of threat. However, Miku didn't really know how to approach this situation. She had kinda jumped into this without thinking, which was unlike her.
Guess I was just too excited. But now what?, she thought to herself.
In the end, she decided to walk over to the two men without tails. They seemed like the least likely to attack her. After all, they must be here to protect Earth too right? Why else would they be here? If they looked her way, she'd give a friendly wave as a greeting. Hopefully, they didn't mind some help.

The bright glimmering sunlight was shining down heavily on the calm rain forest and also shone directly on the young man’s shoulders as he sat cross-legged on a wooden log. His eyes were closed and on his face was a look pure of tranquility. Jaye was meditating quite peacefully after he was done his daily regimen of incredibly tough training which he had to admit would probably make Son Goku, and the rest of the Z Fighters drench buckets of sweat. It was a overall quiet peaceful day, until he unexpectedly felt an abnormal energy. I’m sensing something southeast from here... thought Jaye as his face once filled with calmness and tranquility transitioned into a facial expression that was more cold and stern with a questioning look in his eye. C-could it be another enemy? Wait I sense more people... Jaye stood up and clenched both of his fists tightly as he gritted his teeth. I sense Vegeta’s ki too! Whatever’s going on, I’ve got to check it out! A clear, translucent undulating aura shrouded around Jaye’s physical frame; he then ascended to the air and flew off with unimaginable god like speed to track down where the uncommon power levels were coming from.

Last edited:
Kuru directed his gaze towards the Saiyan with fair yellow hair in a bewildered manner. He thought to himself, "Did she just insult Earth... Or us...?" Kuru then eyeballed everyone in the current vicinity to see if anybody else heard her and then became aware of another girl who had just arrived. "Whaddup." He said to the girl. Then Kuru became conscious of another power level racing in their direction. "Looks like the party's growing!"

Harmony was, to say the least, surprised when her tail was grabbed. She couldn't help but fall to one knee, to try nd bear the pain. it was then that her sister spoke, "Koemi, you fool. Use that brain of yours to think. Even the strongest of us can lose our tail in battle. Do you not remember what happened to Colifur? Are you trying to get yourself killed?"

Once she let go, Harmony let out a sigh of relief, staying still before standing back up, "I would have hoped that you'd have known me better than that sister ..."

As more people showed up, Harmony couldn't help but keep thinking about the tail. Her research showed that a tail could grow back naturally minimum within a few weeks, although sometimes it took years. However, she also knew from her research that when placed in enough danger, a Saiyan's tail could grow back instantly. From a glance, it seemed like this planet wasn't anything special. Of course, she didn't realize that the Earth was an enemy magnet, so the only possible explanation was that this definitely was not the Prince. Much to her surprise, another Saiyan showed up without a tail.

However, her sister voiced her next thoughts, "So it seems there are far more survivors on this planet than I anticipated. What is with this planet and cutting off a Saiyan's tail? What is wrong with this planet? I mean no disrespect, my prince, but this is very unsettling. Not only are you without your tail, but you seem to have gone.....native. Are you actually....living comfortably here?"

Harmony watched as the unknown Saiyan began to speak, "Did she just insult Earth... Or us...?"

Harmony smiled at the Saiyan, "Sorry, we don't mean to insult anyone. It's just that we're not used to seeing Saiyans without their tails, especially on a planet that on the surface doesn't really feel that menacing. Of course, we don't know the history of this planet so maybe we happened to have arrived after a recent battle, or something?"

Harmony didn't actually believe what she was saying herself, yet her position was mostly as an advisor so she tried to refrain from violence when it wasn't necessary.

Despite the strangeness of the situation, it intrigued Harmony and she wanted to learn more.

Last edited:
Miku gave a short sigh of relief when one of the men greeted her. That must mean she made the right choice about who the good guys were.
"Hey", she said back, feeling comfortable enough to step closer to the two so she felt more like she was in a unit.
She then directed her attention at the armored aliens before them. She had been vaguely paying attention to their words. First thing, they definitely were obsessing over tails so that was something important to note. They were also calling the man with the scowl a prince. These people seemed to all be the same race.
Am I really needed here then? Although I do feel like this could become an issue for the Earth, Miku thought to herself. It was probably for the best to stick around, even if she was the odd one out.

dragon_ball_z___broly_by_raph04art-d7yg34z.jpg When serenity asked broly to kneel he did begrudgingly. Sure he wasn't the man who did the deed, but he imagined the apple didnt fall far from the tree. He only knelt for a little bit as more and more fighters began showing up. They must've thought they were here as a threat. He began to let energy seep out just incase things turned for the worst. But he was careful to keep it in check. "Thats a pretty big welcome party..." broly said in a quiet voice. He didnt want it to turn into a fight but he couldnt deny a part of him wished to see how these warriors stacked up against his own might.

His thoughts were interrupted by the arrival of another saiyan this time on their side. Harmony, serenitys younger sister. A strange young saiyan, a bit more reserved like himself, but deadly with her blade. Between her, serenity, and himself. He felt as if they could still handle this gathering if they worked together.

1f2d2ff66dc2b414c8d55b0c0228122f--dragon-ball-z-art.jpg Vegeta began to grow more and more annoyed with each new arrival. "What the hell is going on here, is this some kind of saiyan survivors ring." watching the young girl be brought to her knees by her sister made him let out a chuckle. "There's your answer girl, a saiyan doesnt need a tail once he has grow to a level like mine." he pointed at himself with his thumb and a grin. "There is a very legitamate reason why i am here on this mudball. Because i have decided it is my new home and the birthplace of the new Super saiyan race." he put emphasis on super saiyan as he always tended to do And he began eyeing those who just arrived. "Where in the bloody hell did all of you flies come from?"

"Uh hello sir, I'm Miku! I live here on Earth too. I came because I sensed huge powers and thought there might be trouble so I'm just here to help?", the words came tumbling from her mouth extremely quickly.
Miku was no stranger to feeling out of place. Humans didn't normally come in blue after all so she was usually out of place in any situation, but this was feeling worse and worse. She was not a part of these Saiyans and didn't know anything about them...although now that she looked closer this very intimidating man looked familiar and it dawned on her where she'd seen him from. The Cell Games had been televised and there had been a group of people there to fight. He was one of them!
"You fought in the Cell Games!", she blurted. It was a bit embarrassing to start talking again but she felt a little more comfortable now that she knew this was for sure someone protecting the Earth. "It's an honor to meet you! Anyway, here to help in any way like I said sir!"

Kuru walked towards Vegeta chuckling. He placed his hand on his shoulder. "Calm down princess. We came from the same place you came from. Or at least I did..." Kuru scanned the three Saiyans the came from the pods in an attempt to decipher their power levels and how strong they were. He didn't really have problems with the blond haired girl or the girl with the sword, but he felt like something was off with Broly. Like he was filled up with something."Yo Brolybrute! Are you ok?!" He yelled out to Broly.

Jaye finally tracked down the location where the abnormal energy levels that he sensed from earlier were coming from; he then descended softly on the ground, taking a glimpse at everyone who was around the surrounding area. He finally took a glance over at the blonde-haired woman instantly noticing her Saiyan armor suit and her tail. I-is she a Saiyan? Jaye questioned himself mentally with a look of disbelief. That's impossible! Saiyan's were destroyed by Frieza, but there are more remaining survivors? Jaye was grunting and gnashing his teeth with every step he took as he went closer to her. "What is your reason for coming to Earth? You two obviously don't seem like you're from around here." He immediately questioned, his line of words were delivered with a deliberate but harsh tone as he gave the mysterious Saiyan an unwavering gaze.

Last edited:
"What the hell is going on here, is this some kind of saiyan survivors ring. There's your answer girl, a saiyan doesnt need a tail once he has grow to a level like mine. There is a very legitamate reason why i am here on this mudball. Because i have decided it is my new home and the birthplace of the new Super saiyan race."

Harmony smirked. This was definitely Prince Vegeta, just as arrogant as his father. Despite his lack of manners, Harmony was intrigued. He says this is the home of the "Super Saiyan" race. Was that implying that there were even more Saiyans on the planet. Ones that could also go Super Saiyan. As she continued to think, she heard the distinct voice of the prince, "Where in the bloody hell did all of you flies come from?"

Harmony looked up as the blue skinned girl began speaking, "Uh hello sir, I'm Miku! I live here on Earth too. I came because I sensed huge powers and thought there might be trouble so I'm just here to help? ... You fought in the Cell Games! It's an honor to meet you! Anyway, here to help in any way like I said sir!"

Harmony stared apathetically at the girl. She was definitely a strange duckling and she seemed like she had trouble talking to others, with how she rambled. She seemed to feel like she didn't belong. Still staring at the girl, Harmony smiled, "I don't know who you are but I want you to know that you can relax around us, at least a little bit as you sound a bit tense. We're not here to start anything, we just wanted to search for others. Also, if you don't mind, I'd like to here about these 'Cell Games'. Especially if it's related to fighting".

Knowing the girl stated that Vegeta 'fought' in the Cell Games, Harmony had to assume that it must had been a tournament. Vegeta didn't seem like the type to participate in an event that didn't revolve around fighting. Of course, she could have been wrong and it was actually something else.

It was then that the Saiyan alongside Vegeta placed a hand on his shoulder, "Calm down princess. We came from the same place you came from. Or at least I did..." Harmony was surprised by how casually he could just confront the Saiyan Prince. Still shocked, she watched as the man turned back towards them, "Yo Brolybrute! Are you ok?!"

Harmony followed the man's gaze towards Broly. It was then that she noticed, he was actually letting off a bit more energy than he usually did. Before she could say something to him, she heard a new voice, "What is your reason for coming to Earth? You two obviously don't seem like you're from around here."

As Harmony turned back towards the earthlings, she spotted the new arrival and sighed, "Well, there's obviously a lot of 'Proctectors of Earth' for some reason."

She decided to leave the response to her sister. As she began to think about some things.

SerenityAngel SerenityAngel Agent23 Agent23 Miku72 Miku72 Japanime Japanime R Rizzy
(BTW Italicized are thoughts, just in case)

"I do know you, Koemi, but even so." she whispered to her, not finishing her sentence. Her little sister should know that she is only trying to keep her safe and prevent the prince from seeing it as a threat and forcing her hand to fight against the only royal family member still alive. However, when she heard the chatter amongst the other fighters she lost interest in them. However, when Vegeta said he didn't need his tail and thought it to be a liability she glared at him. She crossed her arms over her chest and stood proudly. Standing toe-to-toe with him, "She has yet to go through that training. You've been through it yourself, remember?" her glare continued and her anger rose subtly the more this arrogant prince proclaimed this planet as the new home for a super saiyan race. He even had the gawl to call them flies. Did he know what hell they've gone through? What she, personally had gone through, just to stay alive this whole time and keep the others alive as well. She glanced around and noticed that, besides the other Saiyan she did not see two others that had worked closely with the prince. "Vegeta.....where....are Raditz and Nappa? Weren't they with you?" she could not help it, she was getting very angry at this time, "New Super Saiyan race? This planet, home? Have you lost your mind? Your kind have been scattered across the universe and you have the gal to completely abandon them. Starting a new super Saiyan race." She could not help it. Her power level grew with her anger. They were abandoned. She was abandoned by the one person that was supposed to lead them. She glared to the other Saiyan and scoffed at him. He seemed just as content as Vegeta. Then there was the primitive being that shouted at her. Her cold blue eyes glared at him with distain. "Be quite, insect, before you get yourself and this whole planet blasted to oblivion." She then turned her gaze forward Vegeta once more and gave a hateful glare right at him, in a challenging way. She was pissed that he could live and train in peace, rather than fighting for his live time after time and be responsible for others. "I guess I should tell you that there are around a little over a hundred of us left. We've settled on a planet a few months journey from here. Should you feel the inclination to see the people you abandoned. I offer you the chance to rejoin your proud race and help bring us back to our rightful place as the greatest warrior race in the universe." She then looked to her sister and Broly, "We'll rest here for a few days then head back. The others will need to train more intensively soon." she then glanced at the non-saiyans, "The rest of you can buggar off. Our business here has nothing to do with you primitive weaklings." She was sharp tongued and very much in a foul mood. You would have thought she would be happy to see the prince of Saiyans, but the way he acted right now was.....not up to her expectations or standards. She uncrossed her arms, turned and flew down to her pod where she was getting her supplies and setting up for a short term camp. She would need to do some training soon or she would start to get too comfortable. She wanted to be the strongest in the universe. She craved strength. She craved a battle. The way Vegeta was, he seemed to have lost his thirst for the fight. He was not driven to it like she was anymore. He was way too passive. Not only that but the other one seemed to be far to.....peaceful. He was too damn happy to not be fighting. What did this planet do to them?

When the girl with the sword spoke, it sounded legit. Miku gave her a half smile. She felt like at least that girl could be trusted. She seemed friendly and Miku already was happy to hear that she was interested in things like the Cell Games. Maybe she'd be interested in more of the things that happened on Earth? Maybe all of them could? The tension she felt lessened until another person arrived and automatically got in the blonde girl's face. While Miku was grateful to have another human around, she wished he didn't immediately antagonize them.
The blonde woman did get angry, though mostly at Vegeta. Miku had tensed again, thinking this might be the moment a fight broke out but the woman didn't fly off the handle like Miku thought she would. She turned and flew off.
So, that didn't go super well...could have gone worse?, she looked to Vegeta, I guess it still could depending on his reaction.

Kuru was astounded at the blondie's response. He strolled down to where she was setting up. "Yo!" He said sitting tight for her reaction. He needed to know how strong they were, particularly Broly. He didn't wanna know by battling yet, but by talking. He additionally needed to know, since they were Saiyans, what forms they could transform into. She was also riled up so he attempted to calm her by changing the subject.

The female Saiyan's recent comments nettled Jaye. He's been hearing the same statements over and over how humans were weak compared to Saiyan's and other races--but Jaye finally had enough. "If you really think that we're nothing but primitive weaklings, I'll be openly glad to prove you wrong and show you that the human race isn't a force to be taken lightly." He spoke with a voice that was seething, limpid and a baritone hiss of scorching hate as his face crossed a mischievous smirk as Jaye's angered eyes fixed firmly on her.​

Last edited:
Ohhh no
Even though the Saiyan woman had been rude, at least she wasn't destroying everything. With people provoking her, however, she probably would blow everyone up. Miku came expecting a fight; it didn't mean she wanted one! But how should she approach this? Stop her fellow human? Ask Vegeta for help? Ask the girl with the sword for help? She glanced at the Saiyan male by the blonde woman. He had been pretty quiet. Was he a good person to go too? It was then she noticed the weird vibe he was giving off, the feeling that he was releasing energy; preparing for a fight. Not good. Definitely not good.
I gotta do something! What's the best move here?!
Finally deciding, Miku flew over and planted herself in front of the human. "Hey, let's just back off for a minute! She isn't a really big danger or anything, at least not for now! There's no point in antagonizing her or any of them!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back