• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragon Ball Z: The Return of the Saiyens

fbf51a982d610e584df5ead8e7cc06a1--anime-girl-kimono-anime-girl-pink.jpg
As soon as she heard the footsteps of her sister, Harmony snappe dout of her mind and looked up in alarm. Unfortunately she was too late. As her sister snapped, Harmony couldn't help but look on helplessly. Once she snapped, there was nothing anyone else could do. After she finished her rant and told her that they'd leave in a few days, all Harmony could do was nod. As her sister stormed towards the pod to grab stuff, Harmony just watched quietly as the laid back Saiyan and the newest arrival went towards her, however, Harmony was to absorbed in her thoughts to her what they were saying.

However, she snapped out of her thoughts when the blue skinned female stepped in front of the male and tried to get him to calm down. As much as Harmony liked to fight, she liked having potential allies even more. Sighing in relief, Harmony ran over to help her. Once she reached the two, she sighed before saying, "I apologize on her behalf if anything she's said has triggered any of you guys. She's usually much more laidback, however, everything kind of hit her full force."

Glancing at Vegeta and Serenity, respectively, for a second, she continued, "It's just that the royal family has been her role model this entire time. She's always imagined finding the Prince, thinking that he'd be able to help her rebuild the Saiyan race. She's been the only person to even think that he was even alive after all this time ..."

Finishing, Harmony sighed and looked up, "If you guys don't mind, could you leave us be? I promise we're not going to blow up the Earth."

As she said it, Harmony tried to laugh, but it came out as sad and a bit awkward, "She'll just need some time to process everything."

Harmony turned specifically towards the blue-skinned girl, "My name is Kodemi. Maybe, I can learn about these 'Cell Games' at a later period of time?"

Harmony decided to introduce herself to the girl, as she seemed like the most reasonable of the strangers, although she probably wouldn't be able to get to know her. Although she was genuinely interested in learning more about this strange planet, Harmony doubted that she'd be able to hear about it, especially if Serenity decided to leave for good once they left. Right now, she was just hoping it didn't escalate more.

SerenityAngel SerenityAngel Agent23 Agent23 Miku72 Miku72 Japanime Japanime R Rizzy

Miku brightend at Koemi's words. Thank the stars that this worked out.
"Yeah, it's fine! We can leave for now; I'm sure that won't be a problem", she said the last word loudly and with a little emphasis so the human and Earth Saiyans would catch it. She didn't know them well so it felt wrong for her to command them, but she hoped they'd be reasonable and take the hint. If a conflict was avoided, it'd be for the best. Hopefully, they'd see that.
"Oh, and I'll totally come back and tell you about The Cell Games! I can tell you about lots of stuff! Earht is really cool I promise! And my name's Miku!", she added to Koemi. She really did want to share Earth's culture with this girl but Miku couldn't help but be curious about Saiyans too. Perhaps Koemi could tell her more later.
26942784_1529310530522747_158250859_n_zps0g85zvye.png

222454c07f7942303bc6f9f9343dbf10-d5qnxxt.png
Kuru was leaning against Serenity's pod with his hands behind his head, quite comfortable. He let out a heavy sigh. "Fiiiiiiine..." Kuru got off the pod and went up to where Miku and Harmony were. He looked at the two and then began walking home. He put up one arm, waving, while the other still rest behind his head. "Peace out cub scouts!! We'll talk again!"

dragon_ball_z___broly_by_raph04art-d7yg34z.jpg Broly was begining to feel his blood boil a bit. They had just shown up in search of allies and here vegeta was stirring up ruckus and worse the others were seeming to feed the fire. Seeing serenity so bothered didnt help either. She was usually so level headed, it made him feel justified in his frustration. Slowly his Ki began to rise. But he made no moves, no transformations. Yet an eerie feeling was emanating from him. he held his hands up in an effort to appear as non-threatening as possible. Gotta stay calm, gotta keep it cool....he thought to himself repeating his mantra as if it were a defense. But eventually it seemed as if the others were begining to cool off. So he allowed himself to relax even more, letting his ki drop beck to its normal base level. His eyes turned to Serenity as vegeta spoke as if questioning what they were to do next?

1f2d2ff66dc2b414c8d55b0c0228122f--dragon-ball-z-art.jpg Vegeta tossed the other saiyan's hand off his shoulder when he called him princess a nerve twitched in his eye. That would be something that he would need to address later. Nonetheless this wasn't something he was gonna walk away from. As far as he knew he and Kakarot were the only two Saiyans left.
"So you really want to know what happened on this planet that kept me here? Fine come with me if you weaklings can keep up that is." with his usual grin vegeta took off. "You'll answer for that comment later Kuru." he said with menace as he took off into the sky and blasted towards the west.

604eca9d4b2683fe9925d57b62f95b7a-jpg.365655
Lotuce gave a small growl as she was called to by the saiyan without his tail. She did her best not to let her temper get the best of her and stood upright but didn't turn around as she responded with irritation. "What?" she said with the anger clearly in her voice. She was not in a mood to talk. She was in a mood to fight and with all she had. She needed stress relief and soon or she would wind up destroying the planet without meaning to. What was the point of sticking around this place if it didn't challenge her and just ticked her off. When she heard Vegeta challenge everyone to fallow him to see why he stayed on this miserable rock instead of looking for others she rose to it. She flew with great ease and speed. She kept up with the prince rather easily, matching him speed for speed. "What's the matter, Prince?" She asked and dripped that last word with sarcasm, "Did what little pride you have left get bruised by being called princess? Aww." she was taunting him and smirked as she did so. He had pissed her off and he would pay for it soon enough. Somehow.

Kuru heard Vegeta. "I could just answer for it now." Kuru took off after Vegeta and Serenity, interested in where he was going. Kuru ended up catching up to Vegeta and Serenity and being side by side with them. "Ya know, I think we could be friends princess. What do you think? He questioned Vegeta And hey, what's up Canary? He asked Serenity Where are we going anyways?" Kuru spun and twirled while flying. He also looked around to try and figure out where Vegeta was going.

Miku watched the three take off, feeling worried. What was that going to lead to? That woman was on her breaking point! She could explode at any time! Miku had no idea what Vegeta was planning. And she really didn't know whether she should trust his judgement or not. She looked around at the three people remaining and fidgeted.
"Um, should we go? With them?", she asked. She felt this was best left up to them. Miku had already defused one situation; she didn't want to make the choice that might set off another. She figured Koemi would have a good idea of what to do, considering the other woman was her sister.

736203_1307130616685_full.jpg
Harmony sighed in exasperation as she realized what Vegeta was saying. Watching him take off, she watched as the happy go lucky Saiyan and her sister took after the Prince.

"Um, should we go? With them?"

Harmony sighed again before nodding, "Yeah ... Knowing my sister, at this point, she's probably looking for a fight. It'd be fine if it was with me or Broly, but against one of you guys would lead to the Earth being destroyed."

She started floating before realizing that the three were pretty far up, Harmony went Super Saiyan to be able to catch up to them. Usually, she could hold this form for about an hour without a break, so she wanted to make sure she had it ready if she needed it. She looked back towards everyone still present and nodded, "I'll catch up to make sure nothing bad happens."

She looked towards Broly and shook her head no, hoping he understood what she meant by the gesture, then she took off.

As she took off she began to think again, "Hopefully, Broly won't have to go Super Saiyan as well. If he does, then we'll have more problems than the prince ..."
SerenityAngel SerenityAngel Agent23 Agent23 Miku72 Miku72 Japanime Japanime R Rizzy

"O-ok", Miku said. She wasn't expecting Koemi's sudden transformation. Miku recalled Vegeta and his group doing the same thing during The Cell Games. What exactly was that?
I guess that's just a question I'll ask her later, Miku thought, turning to the big guy called Broly. She was still unsure what this guy was about but she figured she couldn't go wrong with being friendly with him. Same went for the human.
"Well, nice to meet you guys. We better head out if we wanna make it in time to stop anything bad!", she tried to sound happy and optimistic. She didn't really make many friends but she guessed this is how you act of you want people to like you. She leaped up into the air and flew off after everyone.

dragon_ball_z___broly_by_raph04art-d7yg34z.jpg As the others took off around him broly took a moment to compose himself the blue skimmed girl was nice, which gave him something else to think about long enough for him to calm himself. A look at the situation. Prince vegeta seemed like an asshole sure but not particularly dangerous, none of them did really. High power levels and all that, but serenity and harmony could handle them with their super saiyan forms. What worried him was a comment vegeta made. "The new Super saiyan race." did that mean vegeta also had the super saiyan power? If so how many others here did. If it was all of the saiyans here then Serenity and Harmony could find themselves in way over their head. So he took off after them as fast as he could, though he struggled to keep up with them. On fact they had already landed by the time they came into view.

1f2d2ff66dc2b414c8d55b0c0228122f--dragon-ball-z-art.jpg He was irritated that so many were tagging along but no matter. Be it Kakarot, the namekian , the gaggle of humans , or this squad of saiyans, there was always an audience. The flight didnt take long and he was impressed that the others were able to keep up though not visibly so. He came to a landing in the very same wasteland he and kakarot did battle at in their first meeting. Even now the land beared the scars of their battle. "You asked what happened to Raditz and nappa? Why i am still here?...its all due to one low class Saiyan named Kakarot." and he began the tale of his time on earth. Starting with raditz death, including his humiliating defeat at the hands of goku. His death at the hands of frieza. His envy when it wound up being goku who killed frieza. The rise of the andriods and eventually cell. He left nothing out, except for one thing. His ascendance to super saiyan 2, that was a secret he was saving for gohan, and eventually kakarot when they met again. After his story he addressed serenity directly. "So no i didnt go looking for you whiney brats, for all i knew the both of you were dead and i had found the last remaining saiyan on earth. If i had known more existed i would've gathered you all to kill frieza, and probably kakarot too. So dont come crying to me with your abandonment issues. Your here now and thats all that matters." he didn't sugarcoat anything at all and gave them a glare as if daring them to question his story.

tumblr_n1sgmhJh8x1r0j01eo1_1280.png Everything was Hazy and clouded for a brief moment then it cleared and Dulcimer found himself and his brother standing in the exact same place on new Namek. Yet fifty years into the past. He knew this immediately due to the lack of devastation around him. Taking a breath he said to his brother Bass. "Come brother, we must get to earth. It will take much energy from me so be ready to fight on both of our behalf should the need arise." he said as he began to gather magical energy in his hands. A strange pinkish energy accompanied by a strange chant. It seeped to the ground and began drawing symbols on the ground in the glowing pink energy after a few moments he shouted "Earth."
And the two Namekians vanished in a pink poof of smoke. Appearing on earths lookout tower in the same instant.

( Dancemaniac007 Dancemaniac007 here it is)​

Last edited:
Serenity landed with grace and ease, crossing her arms over her chest again. She kept her face as if it were stone. She was ticked and that was evident and that was her only expression at the moment. As he went into his explanation she almost wanted to laugh. She even snickered and chuckled a little at points from irony alone. After his story and his glare she burst out laughing. "So basically, you've been a pet for the murderer of our people and planet, completely useless in his defeat and death, rescued by one lower than yourself, out classed by a half-Saiyan child and again saved by that same child's father? You've grown weaknesses that you claim as strengths and completely disgraced your heritage. How ironic. And pathetic." she burst out with another laugh and after she calmed down, she was smirking confidently, "So, the all mighty prince of Saiyans was out classed by a mere soldier and become a housewife? Ha! Poetic justice I think. It serves you right, for not even CONCIDERING the possibility that others survived. You blinded yourself to your own faults, where as Kakarot, Koemi, Broly, the others and I, have surpassed your expectations, and even that of your weak father." She felt justified to hear that the prince was humiliated for not even thinking that others could have survived. "I know our kind are proud but you were a fool. We are not staying long. You can rot on this planet with the rest of the filth for all I care. You've soiled your name and our blood by mixing it with that inferior race and produced and offspring that should have never existed. You're just a disappointment to the very end, aren't you? No wonder your weakling father preferred to train me rather than you. He saw in me the potential to lead the others, where you would eventually fail. Like you always have." she glared and stabbed right at Vegeta's pride. She had no idea the battle it would spur nor to what limits it would push her and the prince both. Where the others would have subjected themselves to disbelief and stay in their place, she rose and stood on the same footing, not backing down and even challenging him in her own way. This was going to be quite a show for those that remained gathered around in the scarred wastelands.

7a8ccd6d951ceb6a1da6d15e78428c0b--brownie-points-kid-vegeta.jpg
The sound of a meteorite plowing into Earth's dry land next to Serenity's Space-Pod could be heard in a certain radius, inflicting fear into nearby humans. Carro's Space-Pod was in a large, bowl-shaped cavity in the ground, caused by the Space-Pod coming forcibly into the Earth. The Space-Pods door rose as Carro stepped out and looked quickly but not thoroughly around the current area in order to identify relevant information. "Earth, was it...? Promising..." He said as he perceived multiple varying power levels coming from the West. "Hmph... That must be where the others are." Carro blasted off into the vast infinite blue sky, a blue aura encircling him with a blue trail. He looked around as he raced to their location.

Last edited:
Guilt.

Overwhelming guilt and regret.

These two emotions. They were the only two things Gohan could actually feel. The scene kept replaying...replaying over and over in his mind like a broken record that played a horrible tune. It was like only yesterday that his father sacrificed himself to save Earth. He could've prevented it. He knew he could've. If he wasn't so damn arrogant, he might've been able to end the fight before his father took our King Kai's planet, along with himself. Even then, after he was pleased that Cell came back, and even after he defeated him once and for all, and even despite his feelings of happiness for knowing he successfully avenged his father, he couldn't help but feel depressed.
latest

Nevertheless, it only made him want to do something to take his mind off of it, and the only thing he could think of doing is train. It was a nice release, being able to hit things. The air, rocks, trees, maybe even Piccolo sometimes were all things that he could think of to hit. Though, only one hit back, and in some ways, he preferred that to what training by himself would offer. But now-a-days, he was isolated from most. He didn't feel like talking to anyone, not even his own mother at times. Even now, as he sat alone in a forest of tall trees, dry shrubs and weeds, the only thing that brought him a shred of comfort was the gentle tweets and chirps of the native birds.

He had been resting after just a few minutes of hitting things in his base form. He couldn't allow himself to get rusty. He quite simply just couldn't allow anyone else he cared for to get hurt, or worse. He had to get stronger. The will to keep his friends and family alive drove him to become more powerful. Even Piccolo scarcely said that he may become much stronger than his father. If that was the case, he needed to get there, most definitely, and as fast as he could. After Frieza and Cell, it was a real wake up call on what he needed to do.

He stood, and spread his feet equally shoulder width apart, tucking both of his fists in towards his sides. He took a deep breathe. Slow, and relaxing, letting out all of his tension from before. He shouted, releasing his power and forming a white, fiery like aura around him. A small layer of the ground gave away at this powerup, and left him in a crater barely a foot deep. He assumes the fighting position most favored by his father. It was one that didn't work too tell for him, as he wasn't too accustomed to the "Turtle" fighting style. But the stance left very little openings, if any Gohan wasn't aware of.

He took off in high speed flight towards a tree, changing his position mid flight so his feet would face the trees, recoiling and turning his hips before slamming his foot into the thick brown trunk of the tree, smashing it in half with a bit of effort. He slammed his fist in the next, and continued in a flurry of punches and kicks, mowing down around twelve or thirteen trees, all of differing sizes and girth, with clearly different patterns of break.

He put a lot of effort into those punches. They weren't very refined punches either. He wanted to train, badly, but his heart was never in it. He was throwing himself at his targets practically, but throwing his attacks without any proper motivation. He couldn't think of anything else to do, and he refused to just sulk. It was a horrible coping mechanism. At least, in Gohan's opinion. It never worked for himself, but, he knew that there are others who found peace by suffocating themselves in their emotions. Somehow, they resurfaced and came back a lot healthier mentally.

As he stood there in the middle of his isolation, he felt multiple energies, ones he hadn't felt before except for one. He could make out one was his father's rival, Vegeta. The rest were unknowns that he couldn't make out. But they were definitely unfamiliar to Gohan. With nothing else to do, he felt that it was only right if he were to take off and find Vegeta himself.

And so he did.

He arrived above a spot that seemed very familiar to him - a wasteland. He had been there before, and that was on his mind more than whatever squad of people Vegeta was with. There were quite a few, all of different colors and some with tails. One was blu- wait. Tails? He had a tail before. He turned into a great ape once, he remembered. Could it be that more Saiyans had arrived on Earth? Were they like Raditz? Were they here to take over? That didn't seem likely. If that were the case, they'd be fighting Vegeta most likely. Unless he had a change of heart? He doubted it. By the looks of it, one of them was trying to square off with Vegeta. If he was going to move, now was the time.

He disappeared from his spot in the sky just to appear a few feet behind Vegeta using his high speed movement that made him seem to vanish to most untrained. In all honesty, Gohan used to be afraid of Vegeta, especially during the long and traumatizing drawn out fight between his father and Freiza. But he had grown to trust him over the time in between then and after the Cell Games. He cleared his throat and spoke and inquiry.

"Hey! Vegeta! Who are these people?"

The sound of trees breaking echoed through the forest, a bearded man visible to anyone passing by. He panted, saying, "Well, that should be enough. Now, to find Vegeta and get some damn respect!" He flew off dropping by the Lookout to shave and get a new gi. Popo and Dende didn't even get to talk to him before he tied his belt and left. He focused on finding Vegeta's prescence, having a little trouble as he hadn't done this in a while. He finally felt him, flying off in his direction.

Takeshi hovered over the Saiyan Prince, saying, "Hey, old man? How's it going? Up for a fight? I'm a lot stronger than I used to be!" He landed in front of Vegeta, towering over him as he said, "Or are you scared?" There was no doubt he was a Pure-Blooded Saiyan. His attitude was a testament to this. Even before a superior fighter, Takeshi wouldn't back down. He knew he wasn't strong enough, but damn if he wasn't going to try.
Agent23 Agent23

1f2d2ff66dc2b414c8d55b0c0228122f--dragon-ball-z-art.jpg Vegeta's eyebrow twitched. This saiyan woman had hit a nerve. He was about to lose his cool when Gohan arrived asking what was going on They were too late however as vegeta lunged at serenity answering Gohan's question with "Some Mouthy runts in need of a lesson." his rush was then interrupted by takashi landing in front of him. Yet vegeta simply flew over him shouting "take a number brat." he said closing the distance between him and the blonde saiyan quickly and throwing a flurry of kicks followed by a two handed overhead slam intending on embedding her in the stone beneath....
SerenityAngel SerenityAngel Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford sheesh sheesh

dragon_ball_z___broly_by_raph04art-d7yg34z.jpg Broly's eyebrows raised as vegeta launched his assault. If that was all the power vegeta had to offer then this battle would be over shortly. But with the arrival of all Vegeta's allies broly couldnt help but stay on guard. He finally spoke to the group in a loud voice. "Stay back, if you intervene ill make you regret it." he let his power increase but it was still laughable in the face of these other warriors. He could feel the mild irritation building up again but he worked to keep it in check. Serenity had told him that it was best to stay calm, which he wholeheartedly agreed with. Yet if it came down to it he would allow himself to annihilate this world before he let these Sisters die.

Showing up on kami look out Bass immediately is on alert for threats, looking around with his arms to the side ready for anything. Sinceing a spike in energy Bass quickly turns to Dulcimer to warm him. “Dulcimer did you feel that just now? We must make haste.”

Attachments

• 69A84EA7-0AF1-4BAE-8E54-FE7B3FDE2986.png
    69A84EA7-0AF1-4BAE-8E54-FE7B3FDE2986.png
    378.7 KB · Views: 1
The pure bread warrior stood proudly and confident and quite frankly, pissed off. All this time, she worked to save their people and struggled just to survive while leading the remains of a once strong race. Not only had they faced decimation once before but a second time and she was that protector. Yet this one dared to throw away his Saiyan pride for a planet that could not stay out of trouble for more than a year because he had grown soft. So much was wrong with this situation and matters only seemed to be getting worse. A boy, a young boy had flown in to land beside the one-time prince. She senced a similar energyto that of any Saiyan, but his was....blury? The best word to describe it would probably be wattered down. "Half-breed." she called him with distain, "How disgusting." she was absolutely appauled that this abomination would ever dare to stand in front of her. She scoffed at him and turned her gaze back to Vegeta who soon lunged for his attack. She showed no fear or worry. Even when the intruder came to try and take the battle for himself, he was ignored completely by the former Saiyan prince. "Come the, failed prince, show me what this mud ball has taught you." she taunted with a smirk. With each punch and kick she blocked she could tell he was holding back. It was as if he was giving her love taps. When his hands tied themselves together to try and knock her down into the stone she simply raised her hand with a bored expression and caught them. "Is this all you have to offer? Even Broly at his current state could beat you. No wonder you had to be rescued so many times, you pathetic waste of space." She then pushed him back with barely any force. "Is this just a game to you? Why do you continue to insult me with this pathetic display? Show me your real power and I'll show you mine. Let's not waste time on simply warming up. You should be happy. You're at an advantage. I haven't been out of my pod for long. I've been in there for months, so I'm tired and stiff. Think that is enough of a handy cap for you?" She then let some of her energy build up to show him that she was not going to be an easy fight. The Ki alone pushed up her long golden hair a bit, making it wave a little. "Shall we truly start now?" she asked before she began her own onslaught of attacks. Punches and kicks were thrown blindingly fast. Her kicks were harder than her punches, admittedly. There was a reason for this. She moved and swung her hips to get more momentum built up to kick even harder. She threw her body into every attack, tensing every muscle. Leaving not a chance for an opening or weak spot. She did as much as she could with her arms and shoulders but there was only so much a female could do with upper body strength compared to a male. Males have upper body strength and women generally have lower body strength due to their builds and how they function. She kept her face straight and unmoving while her blows flew at the prince. She would not hold back as much as he did in this form. In her normal state she wen all out, keeping her trump card close to her chest. She never had time to enjoy a battle. She always fought to survive and protect so she didn't really know how to hold back well. Her ending blow was and upwards kick to his chin if he didn't block it to send him high into the air. "Do you think you can take me seriously now, failure?" she glared.

Takeshi gritted his teeth, saying, "Don't you ignore me, old ma-" He then noticed the girl standing there, along with Gohan hovering above him. First, he was curious, as she had to be a Saiyan, and he hadn't seen Gohan in a while. And then she called Gohan a half-breed, and she pressed the wrong button. "What did you just call him? Say that again, and I'll make that face of your's a gurgling mess!" His hair rose, pebbles and other loose rocks started to float, signaling his anger.

Just as he almost attacked her, she attacked Vegeta, Takeshi saying, "Beat her ass, old man!" He turned to Broly, saying, "Oh, hello. You a Saiyan too? Don't tell me you're with her." He had calmed down, but he was still livid. He hoped Vegeta would grind her into a pulp. He was the Prince of All Saiyans, and she was just some woman who came out of nowhere and attacked him. There was no way she could win.

He then also saw a girl with strange colored skin, saying, "Damnit! How many people are here? Sorry. Who are you? I don't think you're a Saiyan. Or even a Half-Saiyan, for that matter. I'm Takeshi. Same for you big guy." He extended his hand to her, shaking her's firmly as he looked at the fight, hoping the woman would be thrashed.

Agent23 Agent23
SerenityAngel SerenityAngel
Miku72 Miku72
sheesh sheesh

Last edited:
736203_1307130616685_full.jpg
Harmony gritted her teeth as she watched the two go at it. Knowing that they needed to settle this now if anything was going to get down, she stood on the sidelines just in case anything happened. Mainly, she had to stay out of battle to keep Broly out of battle as he goes out of his mind whenever he does start fighting seriously.

As she watched the two fight, she looked at the latest arrivals : A Saiyan and a Half-Saiyan. Judging from his reaction to Serenitiy's words, Harmony assumed that he hadn't seen the young boy appear. Harmony looked the boy over again before realizing he was probably around her age. Intrigued, she started staring at the boy, attempting to assess him.

sheesh sheesh SerenityAngel SerenityAngel Agent23 Agent23 Miku72 Miku72 Japanime Japanime R Rizzy @Jade Emperor (Welcome back everyone XD)

Before Gohan could spew out a second statement from his mouth - likely a question, he quickly dashed off. Gohan was under the assumption that this was no friendly sparring match, given with the intensity that he jumped off with. There was an absolutely unnecessary abundance of people here. How did they all even know that people were here, and even if they did know someone was here, why in hell would they come to some location they likely haven't seen before, and try and interact with people they've never seen before? Had people just decided to throw their common sense out of the window and put themselves in potential harms way? Did they all know each other? Doubtful. They wouldn't be in such a tense stalemate if they did.

Gohan knew better than to help Vegeta in a fight, even without being told by another complete stranger, who's energy had been fluctuating up and down for a while, like he was trying to keep himself restraining for whatever odd reason. Vegeta was too prideful and not even arguably arrogant to even lend a hand, much less receive help himself. He wanted to play the mediator, so very badly, but he knew too little about the situation and the people he was around. It was better to stay alert and keep quiet. 1516417222280.png
He watched as Vegeta threw a few kicks, and attempted to pummel a women who wore similar armor to himself into the hard ground, but all attacks were blocked. The force from Vegeta's slam clearly carried through his target, and left an impression on the ground, leaving a shallow crater, much like what he was in when he was in the forest not even a few moments ago. Vegeta hadn't even transformed. He knew his father said something about how martial artists never went all out in the early stages of even the simplest of sparring matches. Perhaps this was an example of that? Gohan knew not to go full out in the beginning of fight simply because he didn't want to tire himself too quickly. That was an early set up for defeat. He wasn't like the androids, who supposedly had unlimited energy.

He had blocked out most of the pointless noise that came from the occasional dialogue that was often short and basic. But for one thing, he did know that someone had gotten mixed up with who they thought were being insulted by. He heard 'half-breed', which he knew pertained to him, lest another one in their midst was like himself. At first, he wasn't going to say anything to the one calling Vegeta an old man, despite Vegeta only being in maybe his early thirties or a few years over by now, but, he realized how much it hurt him, and so he reassured him, saying "I..I think she's calling me the half-breed..." and left it at that.

However she knew how Gohan was only a half-saiyan was beyond him. Gohan, still maintaining the same concentration on the fight, began levitating, first a few feet off the ground, then rising higher until he was about a score off the ground. He wanted to get out of the way unless it started to get hectic, and with Vegeta, he knew for a fact that things would most certainly get dangerous, especially if he decided he wanted to go all out, which, with his opponents current level, would probably be soon.

a84823d6a270310c782d1217ee8c624b-d77ib9g.jpg As the Girl rushed him Vegeta could feel his blood begining to boil with excitement. Her blows were heavy and focused. She was clearly an elite warrior. But her movements were aggressive and accurate. She packed more power into her kicks he learned quickly not to block those, her punches on the other hand were weaker and he was able to shove them aside, even still the glancing blows were powerful enough to shred the cloth parts of his armor with the wind from her fists alone. "she is playing by her strengths, how predictable" Is what he as thinking when her kick caught him completely by surprise sending him flying into the air. Then he heard a phrase he had uttered one to many times. do you think you can take me seriously now? hearing this gave him a laugh but it made him appreciate her position a bit more. She was a lot like himself. "Alright then...Serenity was it? My apologies, i thought you were just some brat. But clearly you are well above the average saiyan. So let me show you your due respect." letting out a quick shout he turned into his mastered super saiyan form. He let is power flex pushing it high enough to shake the world. The entire process took only a few seconds. "Now show me what you can do." he then flew in at the immense speed his power granted him. This time he wasnt testing her he threw a powerful arcing kick at her hip and leapt backwards afterwards unleashing a charged Ki blast with little regard for the many surrounding Bystanders.

dragon_ball_z___broly_by_raph04art-d7yg34z.jpg Broly smiled slightly towards takashi as he addressed him. He and the blue skinned girl seemed to be very friendly. A trait that didnt dwell within the majority of saiyans. This planet seemed to breed kindness. His gaze fell to vegeta who turned super saiyan. But there seemed to be no surprise in his face. He seemed completely unfazed his dramatic power increase. Though he did feel a bit worried for Serenity. At his current level vegeta would certainly qualify as a worthy foe for her. "I am with her, mind what you say. You may not know it but she is the savior of our race." his voice as soft but carried a certain weight with it. He looked at gohan with a knowing gaze. He could recognize the burden of guilt that the half saiyan carried, it was one he shared as well. He placed a hand on harmonys shoulder. He could feel his saiyan heritage starting to give him a craving for battle.

NOTHING
NOTHING
power . . . that is what i desire
NOTHING
blake natak
aumund
male
age unknown
bisexual
a son once dead
  • "So . . . This is Earth, hm?" Blake asked himself as he slowly floated over the planet known as earth. His ki was lowered, massively, incompatible to that of what he was truly capable. His power and over all strength was then slowed and suppressed further by the weighted clothing he wore. This was, in all, for him to be able to come to this new planet without fear of being attacked. He didn't know much from earth, but he did know that they held powerful beings, some of which could harbor and sense Ki Energy. And he wasn't exactly willing to start his introduction with the people here, with them fearing him, and attempting to attack him. But . . . This couldn't be right. What he was told was that this planet was full of powerful beings, beings that exceeded the power of King Kai himself, but then again King Kai wasn't very strong. Or at least to him. But the Natives on this planet, either they were really could at suppressing their KI energy, or it was a planet of average, if not less than average, warriors. If you wanted to call them warriors. Even when he reached Peace of Mind, where he was so focused that he could feel the true power of those in the planet, he could only feel some of them rise. What had he come all of this way for then? What had he fought for? Blake took in a breath, and sighed, before focusing as he established a Psychic link with King Kai. You must be out of your damned mind. He hissed in the mind of King Kai, who was currently taking a stroll around his small planet. Ah, Picollo-er . . . Blake, how do you like the planet? He gritted his teeth in anger, Picollo . . . Why was he mistaken for that Namekian so much by that old fool? How do I like it? There's nothing here. No one, no one here is powerful. There was a small silence between the two, as blake waited patiently for an answer. He got one rather quickly. You're at the wrong planet. Blake blinked, and squinted. What? King Kai repeated himself, a bit louder, but in response Blake yelled back. I heard you! I just- Ugh . . . Whatever. I'll figure this out. He stated, flying back into his pod, before reentering the coordinates. He layed down . . . And waited.

It didn't take too long to find the planet, almost instantly in fact. The second he exited the planet, he felt an intense rise in Ki Energy. He wasn't even in his Peace of Mind state, and yet he had been able to feel such an intense amount of power. . . . Not. A. Word. He ordered to King Kai, knowing he would rub this mistake in his face later on. Back to his main focus . . . This energy. He couldn't lie, it was impressive. He didn't know who's Ki it was, but it shook the very foundation of the ground bellow them. And not only his, there was more. Another Ki signature, relative to his own, were the two fighting? Then, even more! They were all strong, some more powerful than others, but all of them strong. But the weakest signature he found . . . Seemed to be the strongest. Though their power at current time seemed to be fodder compared to the rest, it was steadily rising, and Blake knew that there was a monster withing that being. He took in a breath through his mouth, and went into his Peace of Mind State, though instantly shook himself out of it, eyes wide. Strong . . . Much, Much too strong. His true power, what he wasn't showing, He didn't know why he was keeping it back but if that power was to ever come to surface, as interesting at it would be to investigate, it'd destroy everything in it's path, foe or ally alike. He felt as if he'd spent enough time analyzing from afar, it was now time to go up close and personal. Blake raised his hand, fingers pressed against his forehead, before he focused on one of the many powerful Ki signatures. The one of the Wolf in Sheeps clothing, the hidden monster in their fleet. And in an instant, he was there, floating above the man who he'd focused his energy on. His sudden appearance would seem to only be noticed by those visibly able to see him, as he had suppressed his energy to a smaller degree.

The first thing he could see, that he'd analyzed, was Saiyans. Lot's, and lot's of Saiyans. King Kai had told him about the planets destruction by the evil tyrant known as Frieza, the man he'd trained a lot of his life in fact to kill. But someone did it before him, the Saiyan known as Kakarot, or, Son Goku. His allies were on this planet, some of them he could instantly recognize by King Kais description. Vegeta, Prince of all Saiyans, he could recognize him by that cocky demeanor he showed in battle, and that obvious widows peak. It was so sharp . . . And he was missing his tail. He was the focus of that other massive Ki he had felt. The other, next to him, was Son Gohan, the child of Goku. How did he know? Well . . . He had a hunch. There was Kuru, one of the Saiyans on earth. But everyone else? No. The man he'd focused on to teleport here, as well as two other people, had long flowing hairy tails. Saiyans, that much was obvious. But wasn't Vegeta, Goku, and Kuru the only living Saiyans left? Anyone else was a sort of . . . combination. And why were one of the Saiyans fighting the Prince? Didn't they hold a high regard towards him because of some straight Kingdom Hierarchy of their people? It seemed he'd arrived late to the party, and was now highly confused by what was going on. He slowly reached his hand to his face, before grabbing hold of the white wrap over his mouth, and slowly lowering it, revealing his mouth.

"Well this is an unfortunate turn of events . . . " he muttered underneath his breath. His red eyes scanned over Broly, holding a deep lock onto him, before facing everyone else, making a headcount. "Saiyans, Half Breeds, and . . . dear Kai is that a member of Zarbons Race?" And this was all just accounting for the people around him, not tot talk about those around the plane he'd sensed. This sure was going to be interesting. Blake slowly floated to the ground, where his feet made contact. "Blake Natak." he said, introducing himself, at least to show he wasn't looking for a fight. He looked up at Vegeta and the other girl, bringing his attention towards them. "Hm."
    empty
[/tab]
colored tabs
BASE CODE BY SUGARVINE.

Last edited:
Kuru watched all of this unroll and thought, "Things are starting to get really interesting." Kuru noticed all the people who were coming. "Wowww! Even more people!" Kuru continued to watch all the drama, interested to see what was going to happen to who or if he needed to jump in.
7a8ccd6d951ceb6a1da6d15e78428c0b--brownie-points-kid-vegeta.jpg
Carro soon arrived where everyone else was and hovered above them. He noticed Serenity was fighting someone. "Serenity is already fighting someone." He said as he descended next to Broly smirking. "Hey Broly. Sorry I'm late." Carro then scanned everyone there. He noticed their power levels and they were the highest in the vicinity. "Seems as if I am truly late to the party." Carro chuckled. "This should be a blast."

Miku was reeling inside her mind. So many things were happening that she had to process. New people had shown up but she didn't really mind that. What she did mind was the fight. A fight had broken out. After she had tried so hard to keep things peaceful, in the end it didn't even matter. At least it was just Vegeta and the Saiyan woman. For now. Miku felt like she couldn't put it past anyone else to jump in. She herself was itching to hop into the fray, not to fight, but to try to stop it. However, she was fairly certain that would get her killed.
She was snapped out of her slight mental breakdown by one of the newcomers, Takeshi, as he warmly shook her hand. She took a moment to register his words before replying, "Hello, nice to meet you! I'm Miku and yeah, I'm not a Saiyan. I mean, I'm half human and half...something, but it's definitely not Saiyan! Heh heh, I guess I just missed the memo, it's a Saiyan party over here."
She attempted humor, but it was mostly to try to lighten the mood for herself. She was still panicking on the inside. Now that she thought about it, this was the first real fight she'd ever been around for. The experience was more than she'd have ever expected. She thought about asking the others if they should try to stop the fight, but it was probably better to leave it to two people for now. The rest should jump in only when they had to.
Miku for roleplay.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back