• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragon Ball Z: The Return of the Saiyens

female_super_saiyan_by_pellisari-d94dt2j (2).jpg
The elite warrior stood proudly on the ground for the time being. She kept her bright blue eyes locked onto Vegeta and didn't change her serious expression. She wasn't impressed at all with the prince. At least he was willing to pull out most of the stops in his fighting. She watched as the prince decided to take her seriously and actually apologized which she scoffed at. "You should have known that from the beginning. After all, Your father trained me over you most of the time. Not only that, I'm the one that was strong enough to find the others and protect them all these years. Of course I'm stronger than you give me credit for." She watched with uninterested eyes as the prince of Saiyans transformed. His jet black spiky hair became golden and his eyes went from black to green. She raised her chin a little as if slightly impressed. "I see. So the pathetic prince is able to get to the level of Super Saiyan. I'll admit that I am slightly impressed Vegeta. You're able to reach that level at your age. Now maybe you have a chance to land a proper blow." she said and gauged his strength at the moment and due to his speed, she could be really hurt if she didn't avoid those blows or at the very least block them. She was able to lessen the blows by moving her body in the same direction as the blows to lessen the impact. Right now he was stronger than her but she didn't seem at all worried. Admittedly the blows were painful but with her body being a bit more flexible than most due to her entertainment activities, and her gender, she is able to bend and contort her body to slip around some of his punches and kicks. The one to her hip was a strange one and instead of blocking or evading she turned her hip and brought her opposite knee up in an attack for an attack to counteract it. She had to admit, that one hurt like hell at the moment at her current level. "Alright, you've shown me you've actually learned to fight. I'll give it to you. Currently, you're stronger than me. However, you haven't seen all my tricks yet." she watched him jump back and fire a powerful Ki blast at her to which she raised her hands and held it off till it died away. She blocked it with a bit of a strain. The energy disintegrated her gloves and even her sleeves, but it didn't leave a scratch on her skin. She was strong and tough and had been in many battles before this one. She had seen many strong opponents fall at her hands after nearly killing her so many times. Once things were settled again she went on the offensive again, throwing powerful kicks and punches just to test this level's limitation once again. Once the onslaught was done and she was pushed back by his own attacks, realizing that this was not going to end in her favor like this. She jumped away breathing slightly heavy. She now had cuts and bruises as well as parts of her uniform broken. "Alright, time to take off the kiddy gloves." she said breathing hard a bit but making herself calm down and control her breath so she could recover even faster. She let her tail unwrap itself from around her waist and flitter free. The fur being brushed by the wind that blew across the land. "Shall I entertain you a bit more? Perhaps this is starting to bore you? I should give you a real fight, shouldn't I?" she said before letting her power level increase and the energy around her heated up and glowed, lifting stone and her long golden hair a bit, but only to flutter a bit. Her golden hair became luminescent with a sudden burst. Her eyes had closed for a moment and when she opened them again her eyes had taken on a green color and her tail's fur went from brown to gold. She showed off her Super Saiyan power without even yelling or exerting any strength. She had done this transformation so many times and held it for so long she could even sleep this way. "Does this make things a bit more level? I think so. Now let's go, fool"

Last edited:
'Vegeta's starting to ramp things up now. He didn't go super saiyan right off the bat, but now he knows where he needs to be at if he wants to do any kind of damage.' Gohan thought to himself as he watched Vegeta power up into almost every Saiyan's signature transformation, the super saiyan. The first time it had been seen was during the traumatic fight with Frieza on Namek, shortly after Frieza decided to blow up Krillin as a way to get to Goku. That was Frieza's very, very fatal mistake. Everyone who was on Namek at the time know how that ended for Frieza.

Gohan hardly expected anyone with Vegeta's excessive amounts of pride to ever apologize to anyone for anything. That wasn't in his nature. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that he was fighting another saiyan. He nearly choked on his own saliva when he saw the female saiyan turn into a super saiyan as well. Gohan wasn't even very present for the fight when his father turned into a super saiyan for the first time, but he knew for a fact that even Vegeta thought that transforming into a super saiyan, or the fact that one had existed before was a myth. However this strange women knew how to transform was beyond him. Apparently, on planet Vegeta, it hadn't been done for more than 1,000 years when it still1516495512299.pngexisted.

He wondered how far this woman could actually go. As of now, the only one who could actually achieve the second form of Super Saiyan was himself, and he hardly ever needed to go that high, especially with how quiet the planet had been recently. It was also on part of the fact that Gohan didn't have the same enjoyment for fighting and getting stronger like his father did. He fought mainly when he wanted to protect someone, and Vegeta was someone who hardly needed protecting. But, that could be subject to change pretty soon as the fight ramped up, as Vegeta's opponent taunted him. With that, Gohan subtly knew that if he went full power right now, and with a bit of effort, he could probably defeat whoever the hell this was. She was around the same power level as Cell, and Gohan technically did beat Cell. He just...

Got too cocky.

Jace dropped his school bag and stretched. It had been only about a month since he returned from his trip to Japan. In that time much had happened to him. He met other saiyans. Learned that the Super Saiyan was more than a myth and hw had been taught techniques by a bald martial artist named Krillin. He had spent every day training to become Super Saiyan but so far had no luck. Krillin had introduced him to Son Goku who explained what happened when he first achieved such a transformation. Jace unfortunately hadn't understood a lot of what he said. Son Goku was many things, but a teacher he was not.

The prince of Saiyans couldn't help but laugh his little ki blast, that was normally more than enough to take most of his enemies out right there. The familiar power of the Super Saiyan form always, without fail, reinvigorate his body and energy. Feeling this new wave of power made him feel unstoppable. He stopped in his tracks when he saw Serenity standing with what appeared to be minimal combat damage on herself, but then he noticed her now nonexistent gloves. Vegeta snickered before he stood tall. "Well, my my. I must say that I'm impressed. Not many people can my basic blast head on without being severely injured. But it looks like you're even stronger than I thought." He then felt the same energy explode from her body, seconds later Serenity was standing in front of him, now in the same Super Saiyan form. Vegeta froze for a second, surprised to see what was standing in front of him. Another Super Saiyan, standing right in front of him, in the flesh. Just the idea of meeting other Saiyans that can achieve such power made him wonder about the future of his thought to be near extinct race.

The prince took a moment to form a few chuckles before he clenched his fist tightly. "And I thought seeing Kakarot in this form was surprising, but now I guess TRULY anyone can achieve this form. But lets how long you can go in this form." Vegeta held out his arms, a half second later, two yellow balls of energy in his hands. Vegeta aimed his sights down to Serenity and yelled out. "LUCORA GUN!" With that, he started firing dozens of small energy beams at Serenity, attempting to overwhelm her with the barrage of Ki bullets. This was one of Vegetas more well-known moves, especially to Gohan and the other Z Fighters. Sometimes it was more than enough, but if this woman was as strong as she appears and proclaims to be, then shouldn't be a problem for her. Vegeta was half expecting and half wanting her to find a way to survive this.
Super-Saiyan-Vegeta-dragon-ball-z-35965668-500-384.png

The prince of Saiyans couldn't help but laugh his little ki blast, that was normally more than enough to take most of his enemies out right there. The familiar power of the Super Saiyan form always, without fail, reinvigorate his body and energy. Feeling this new wave of power made him feel unstoppable. He stopped in his tracks when he saw Serenity standing with what appeared to be minimal combat damage on herself, but then he noticed her now nonexistent gloves. Vegeta snickered before he stood tall. "Well, my my. I must say that I'm impressed. Not many people can my basic blast head on without being severely injured. But it looks like you're even stronger than I thought." He then felt the same energy explode from her body, seconds later Serenity was standing in front of him, now in the same Super Saiyan form. Vegeta froze for a second, surprised to see what was standing in front of him. Another Super Saiyan, standing right in front of him, in the flesh. Just the idea of meeting other Saiyans that can achieve such power made him wonder about the future of his thought to be near extinct race.

The prince took a moment to form a few chuckles before he clenched his fist tightly. "And I thought seeing Kakarot in this form was surprising, but now I guess TRULY anyone can achieve this form. But lets how long you can go in this form." Vegeta held out his arms, a half second later, two yellow balls of energy in his hands. Vegeta aimed his sights down to Serenity and yelled out. "LUCORA GUN!" With that, he started firing dozens of small energy beams at Serenity, attempting to overwhelm her with the barrage of Ki bullets. This was one of Vegetas more well-known moves, especially to Gohan and the other Z Fighters. Sometimes it was more than enough, but if this woman was as strong as she appears and proclaims to be, then shouldn't be a problem for her. Vegeta was half expecting and half wanting her to find a way to survive this.
Jace stopped on his way home from school. That was a huge blast of ki. And the feeling was only getting stronger. He flew up into the air and flew toward the source of the ki. He stopped and saw the two saiyans with their golden hair. How he wished he could do that. But he had no idea how to do it.

female_super_saiyan_by_pellisari-d94dt2j (2).jpg
The female super saiyan didn't even bother to move as the ex prince spoke. She was completely unaffected by his attack and wanted nothing more than to put this wanna-be prince in his proper place and that was at her feet, begging for forgiveness for abandoning her and their entire race to be content on this planet. "You are constantly underestimating me, Vegeta. You forget, that even back when I was but a child of five, I held my own against you and your father in his training. I was always stronger than you at any point in my development as a warrior. You were always inferior to me. If you are able to reach this level, it's obvious that I could. I'm also a far better teacher than your father ever was. Granted, only a few back on the planet have the ability and will to become super saiyans, but still, it's more than anything anyone could have predicted. We learned. We evolved in your absence. Maybe you were always holding us back. Maybe we are better off without such a weak leader." she said calm and angry with a glare in her green eyes. She was considerably stronger in this form and this was not going to be the cap to her strength. She would not let anyone limit her strength. She will always strive to be stronger.

"You'll never find one more eager to get stronger than me or the people you left behind." she said then let him attack her but she only held out her hand and shot out her own energy in a spread blast, creating an energy shield from the rapid ki blasts of Vegeta's attack. Once his attack was done she let her shield dissipate and she looked up at him with pure anger in her eyes. She would not let this unworthy saiyan defeat her here. After the dust settled she started to float and fly upward to meet Vegeta's gaze on his level. "A decent attempt. Strange though, you name your attacks? Must be an earth custom you have picked up. Such childish notions. Perhaps you would like to sample some of mine now?"

With that said she held up the palm of her hand towards the sky but in a very relaxed manner. A ball of pure light was created from the palm of her hand before it was raised above her head. It quickly grew larger and larger and so did the power it contained. The energy inside it was compacted so tightly that it was almost solid. "Remember my name, this time, Vegeta. I am Lotus! I am the leader of the Saiyans! You are nothing anymore!" she then double layered her hands with her fingers spread before aiming directly at Vegeta. She wanted to see him hurt, and badly. She didn't care how many were watching nor if they tried to interfere. She would take them all on if she had to. She would not be taken away from this fight and she would show him just how much the Saiyan race had changed. Releasing the energy she built up, she sent it straight at Vegeta who would be completely enveloped in the light if he didn't do something. The width of this attack was pretty sizable and would nearly double his height in diameter.

Last edited:
NOTHING
NOTHING
power . . . that is what i desire
NOTHING
blake natak
aumund
male
age unknown
bisexual
a son once dead
  • "I've had enough of these twos childish antics." Blake muttered, and instant transmissioned infront of the prince right as the Ki attack came to hit him. He lifted his arm, and grabbed the large ki orb, stopping it in it's tracks, before using his Ki Drain attack to absorb it. He stood his ground the entire time, and could feel the pressure of the attack. She definitely was a Saiyan alright, this power was incredible. "Enough." he said blatantly as the rest of the attack disappeared, and he glared at her. "I knew the Saiyans were prideful . . . But this is ridiculous." He turned to Vegeta. "Shut up and listen to her." he turned back to Serenity. "And you, calm yourself. This isn't battle Royale." He was probably the oldest one out of them, but that wasn't saying much, when these two were full grown adults. He'd expect this sort of behavior from a child, but not these two. He was hoping to meet some Saiyans he could really speak to, but these two were just so . . . Angry. Well, no matter, if need be, he'd calm them down himself.
    empty
[/tab]
colored tabs
BASE CODE BY SUGARVINE.

NOTHING
NOTHING
power . . . that is what i desire
NOTHING
blake natak
aumund
male
age unknown
bisexual
a son once dead
  • "I've had enough of these twos childish antics." Blake muttered, and instant transmissioned infront of the prince right as the Ki attack came to hit him. He lifted his arm, and grabbed the large ki orb, stopping it in it's tracks, before using his Ki Drain attack to absorb it. He stood his ground the entire time, and could feel the pressure of the attack. She definitely was a Saiyan alright, this power was incredible. "Enough." he said blatantly as the rest of the attack disappeared, and he glared at her. "I knew the Saiyans were prideful . . . But this is ridiculous." He turned to Vegeta. "Shut up and listen to her." he turned back to Serenity. "And you, calm yourself. This isn't battle Royale." He was probably the oldest one out of them, but that wasn't saying much, when these two were full grown adults. He'd expect this sort of behavior from a child, but not these two. He was hoping to meet some Saiyans he could really speak to, but these two were just so . . . Angry. Well, no matter, if need be, he'd calm them down himself.
    empty
[/tab]
colored tabs
BASE CODE BY SUGARVINE.
Jace arrived at the scene just in time to see the two be stopped in their battle. He knew them to ne saiyans bit recognized only one of them. Vegeta. He had been born on Earth after all.

He looked at the Saiyan Woman. Such power, such strength. He never thought he's meet another saiyan that could reach that form. Even still the other man was right. They had let their fight go to far.
3407940_1384197812053.09res_225_350.jpg

Kuru was surprised by all that was happening. He was kind of dissapointed that their battle was stopped. He wanted to seem son action and being in some would been even better. He noticed that someone else arrived. "Hmmmmmm..." Kuru flew over to the newcomer. "Who are you?" He wondered who this person was just like how he wondered who everyone else was that was there.
222454c07f7942303bc6f9f9343dbf10-d5qnxxt.png

Carro was also disappointed that the fight was interrupted and stopped. He was very interested to see them engage in battle for he knew it wouldn't be a let down. Since they both had the ability to transform into a Super Saiyan, he knew they both had to be strong. Carro considered himself fairly powerful. Himself being able to transform into Super Saiyan. "Tsk! Let the battle go on!"
tavius_the_elite_saiyan_warrior_2_by_oscar_aburto-d91vjx8.png

(I changed Carro's appearance.)

Hi
Kuru was surprised by all that was happening. He was kind of dissapointed that their battle was stopped. He wanted to seem son action and being in some would been even better. He noticed that someone else arrived. "Hmmmmmm..." Kuru flew over to the newcomer. "Who are you?" He wondered who this person was just like how he wondered who everyone else was that was there.

Carro was also disappointed that the fight was interrupted and stopped. He was very interested to see them engage in battle for he knew it wouldn't be a let down. Since they both had the ability to transform into a Super Saiyan, he knew they both had to be strong. Carro considered himself fairly powerful. Himself being able to transform into Super Saiyan. "Tsk! Let the battle go on!"
tavius_the_elite_saiyan_warrior_2_by_oscar_aburto-d91vjx8.png

(I changed Carro's appearance.)
Oh me Jace asked. He looked at the man. A man clearly stronger than him. He smiled nervously. My name is Jace. It's a pleasure to meet you. He held out his hand to the man. He didn't want to be rude. He was planning to ask to train with him though. And possibly see if he himself could reach super saiyan.

"I'm Kuru." Kuru gave him a nice firm, but sincere handshake. "So what brings ya here?" He asked putting his hands behind his head. He tried to make everyone feel welcome since this kinda was like a little party. Who would have thought this many people would come at the arrival of only four people who no one knew. Speaking of the new arrivals, Kuru checked out the latest arrival of their group. The muscular male with spiky black hair and a blue and black outfit.

"I'm Kuru." Kuru gave him a nice firm, but sincere handshake. "So what brings ya here?" He asked putting his hands behind his head. He tried to make everyone feel welcome since this kinda was like a little party. Who would have thought this many people would come at the arrival of only four people who no one knew. Speaking of the new arrivals, Kuru checked out the latest arrival of their group. The muscular male with spiky black hair and a blue and black outfit.
I was attracted by the huge power levels. I knew prince Vegeta but I thought him and I were some of the last Saiyans around. Turns out I was wrong. Jace said. Next thing I know, I'm flying here at full speed to find someone who can help me go Super Saiyan.

"Looking for someone to help you go Super Saiyan huh?" Well first, you need to train super hard. Then, someone needs to piss you off. And I mean really.. Piss you off.."

"Looking for someone to help you go Super Saiyan huh?" Well first, you need to train super hard. Then, someone needs to piss you off. And I mean really.. Piss you off.."
"I've been training as hard as I could my whole life." Jace considered this. How pissed off would he need to be? What wouod need to happen to make that happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back