• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragon Ball Z: Odyssey to Infinity (Interest)

Naruyashan

Reality's Janitor
20 years after the events of Dragon Ball Z

"Whis." Bills calls steel in his tone. "So... you detected it as well..." Whis replies, his smile having long since disappeared and a solemn-even grim-expression on his face. "What... is it?" Bills' face is cold but a trace of what could be fear flashes through his expression before he reins in his emotions. "As I'm sure you know, there is a certain cycle, one of creation and destruction-" Bills sighs. "Yes, yes, I know all this. What relevance does it have to this... thing?"

"Well, as I was saying..." Whis gives Bills a pointed look. The cycle does not only apply to planets." Bills' eyes widen. "You... you don't mean..." Whis nods, his gaze blank, as if the man was remembering something. "It applies to universes, as well. There is a being given the task of destroying universes, and one given the task of creating them. The being tasked with destruction has turned towards our universe. It is known as the Eternal..." Whis begins.

_OoO_

Greetings! I've decided to see if anyone is interested in this. It's set 20 years after canon, so approximately at the same time GT is set. However, it's vastly different, and many of the concepts, as well as some of the characters (and, possibly, some of the enemies) in this are from Break Through the Limit, by Captain Space. Once I get two or three expressions of interest, I can get started on a thread.

For those interested, here is a link to Break Through the Limit: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8400080/1/Break-Through-the-Limit#

Last edited by a moderator:
Great! Hopefully I can get one or two more people interested, and then I can get started with making the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back