• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragon Ball Saga: Past Guardians to New Heroes (Reboot)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
The younger girl than shivered , glancing at all the attention she got from the fighters. She wasn't a fighter, or at least her current self wasn't , but she knew from the bottom of her heart what she felt from everyone that was surrounding her. "T-They are strong... Truly strong " . She was getting a bit dizzy, all the ki around her was getting to her, but managed to shake it off . "... No Hana. I can't let her appear, not in a tournament like this. I just have to do my best " .

She tried to answer all their questions and inquiries. But before she could her cute little ki construct that appeared akin to a boy asked ".. P.. Please pick me up " . She proceeded to do so, before announcing to the others. Bannou then, with the soft whisper of it'svoice that seemed to carry around the vicinity , started talking "... I... I don't want my mistress to get upset so I'll answer the question as best as I can. I am what could be considered living ki, one that can talk and think on it's own, and well... I'm very much one of 2 living aspect of Hana's Gifts, or her Soul . I ... I am Bannou. It's nice to meet all of you. Hana was happy Bannou did what it did. She cleared her throat sweetly before continuing "... I apologize for scaring or surprising you . This is Bannou. He's been with me since I was born, him and... Another entity. I guess you could say they are more than Ki. They are facets of myself. Ban , or Bannou is one of my 2 Ki Guardian, a part of the powers I have . He helps me control my powers. Shinra is ... Another Ki Guardian , though I wish not to use him unless absolutely neccessary " . The little boy made of Ki waves his hand respectively, smiling a bit in a cute manner, throwing a 'peace' sign with it's fingers.

Seyuri wasn't done. She sort of attempted to do something akin to a maneuver like trying to see how fast her reactions were, speeding a punch straight towards her face. Seyuri wasn't an idiot, it was going to stop just before it hit her face. However, a deep rumble occurred as the first was caught by a shadowy hand, coming from Hana's Shoulder

"... NO " . A deep voice appeared to say. Hana turned around and saw her 2nd Ki Guardian, who if anyone noticed morphed from Hana's shadow into the form it had . Shinra then decided to show itself. A massive behemoth of a man made out of multi layered colors of ki, likely towering over just about everyone. As Bannou did a function of her powers, so did this behemoth, but that was not to revealed. He radiated immense Ki Pressure just from it's presence , looking at the competition with a fierce glare.

It looked down on Seyuri with a glare. Seyuri actually looked intimidated to the poi t her love of battle, for the first time ever, was halted by genuine fear. This thing... Was unfathomably strong. She didn't think she could win against it in a straight fight , at all. " I... I promise I didn't intend to sucker punch her. It was going to stop right at her face. It was a test to see how fast her reactions were. Nothing more, nothing less ". The glare didn't stop, and the glare alone didn't allow Seyuri to move. Like, she couldn't do anything underneath that paralyzing glare.

Hana was scared of the punch clearly, but after getting the explanation, Hana did understand somewhat. Hana sighed softly. " Shinra, please... Don't do this. She said why, please don't break her " . She said, her eyes pleading with him Shinra sighed, " Fine. But, I shall be waiting for you to call upon me ... " . Shinra placed his hand on Hana's shoulder as he dissipated, returning into Hana's Body . Bannou was allowed to roam free because it didn't cause trouble. Shinra while respectful, filled with justice, and not evil, by any means, tends to be a lot more destructive.

She bowed respectively though, hoping it didn't scare anyone. "... I... I apologize for him. I... I don't really have control of him. He just comes and goes and he does what he thinks is right. He... Can be rather impatient about a lot of things. Shinra is a part of me best not stated. I... I don't have the time to really explain her thoroughly " .

----

The contestant who previously tested Hana , known as Seyuri nodded to everything the android said , though to be honest it was hard to remember that when everything started happening at once. Powerful saiyans, possible descendants of the Legendary Saiyan , Talking Ki , Androids, and the fact Hana's Ki was what it was. To say the least, it fired her up to inconceivable degrees. She first bumped the air excitedly " Looks like this tournament will be one I will not forget at all " .

She especially remembered what happened with that behemoth " I... I better learn how to deal with that thing, whatever it was ". Seyuri was still trembling but hey she learned her lesson about randomly attacking others. Hopefully.

She couldn't wait anymore . "... Hana " . She asked Hana, who looked around in surprise. " I'm sorry. After sensing the strength fo that Behemoth want to fight you at the start of the match. I want to see your true powers. You, and everyone around. Honestly I wish we could have a battle right right now, I'm so hyped, but that would get me disqualified. Oh well... " . She said shrugging, causing Hana to sweatdrop at what the girl is saying.

PlusUltra PlusUltra
Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

Yuki blinks feeling a kii presence she hasn't felt before "What the" she mumbles, it was strong and suddenly disappeared again, now she really wished she had joined instead, but she'd find out by watching she supposed. "That certainly wasn't a Saiyan" Kazu mumbles "This tournamenf will get interesting, I expect a lot of different fighters to show up kiddo, so you better watch and learn" he says looking at Yuki "Different fighters gramps?" "Saiyans, humans, who know what else shows up, Majin have gotten more common, but androids look too much like humans to be spotted easily, although I can't recall ever seeing a namakian" Kazu explains, he was old, even Yuki wasn't sure how old exactly "I'll tell you more stories I heard from my parents and grandparents after this whole tournament", Yuki sighs "Right, just don't forget again" she mumbles.

Garter Briefs
Tags:
Andrita Andrita RedtheRoyalGuard RedtheRoyalGuard Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers Flame Demon Flame Demon (Open)

Garter2.png

Garter could only shrug at Dakon as he speaks, it was a little confusing how this guy seemed to know so much about obscure and specific history, especially considering since the versions commonly taught by the academics would focus on Mr Satans contributions with no mention of anyone else. I mean the guy couldn't be much older than thirty so the entire thing just seemed bizarre to her, then again she was a walking android and that hadn't been seen for around two hundred years or so as well from what she had heard from her mother, and even then the existence of such was fairly secretive. At least she didn't need to worry about that coming out, I mean who would possibly think something from two hundred years ago would randomly show up at the tournament? I mean chances alone of encountering her was one in six billion with all information on the process kept as a securely guarded Capsule Corp secret.

She had drifted off from the conversation before her somewhat though, all the talk about who was stronger than who really went over her head and caused their attention to wander, strong this, strong that, at least she got names to put to faces though. The smaller girl did seem to be putting on a bit of a show with those energy constructs though hopefully she actually knew how to fight without them, part of her was thinking these people would just start randomly throwing ki around and flying in the matches so she might just need to come up with something to stop the panicking of the regular populace...hmm just say its special effects and tricks should work so long as it doesn't get too out there.

"Hmm well in any case, try not start fighting outside the matches...they should be starting up any time soon and id rather get a nice spot to watch from where im not blocking the view of those behind me" waving lightly she begins to wander off to get into position, a small chuckle being left in her wake.

Sounds good, I will be sure to stay in as long as I can so I can see what you got, friend." Oakris said to Garter as she looked at Seyuki, Hana, and Dakon, as well as any other fighters nearby. "And I expect every ounce of power you got to go into our battles, especially you, Dakon. Don't disappoint me!" Oakris said as she walked off, excitement filling her body as she oozed confidence from every pore, despite being dressed in skimpy armor. Dabria looked at the other Oakris addressed, and then smiled and waved. "I hope to be in the arena with one of you! I cannot wait to show off how my training is going! Toodles!" The red headed earthling then high tails it out of there in pursuit of her sister, who was heading to the stands to watch the first bout. The tournament was going to begin soon, and suspense was in the air. The were looking for their grandfather, Kaliban Carmine. (Interacts: PlusUltra PlusUltra Andrita Andrita RedtheRoyalGuard RedtheRoyalGuard
General Tags for Catch Up purposes: Latios Latios Angelostar4 Angelostar4 Flame Demon Flame Demon )

Garter Briefs
Tags:
Andrita Andrita RedtheRoyalGuard RedtheRoyalGuard Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers Flame Demon Flame Demon (Open)
As she comes to the end of her short stroll the announcement for the preliminary qualification event finally reached her ears, sure a simple punching machine was something she could handle and did cut the number of participants down to a more manageable number, but it also didn't really count for those who fought with more than physical strength. There was also the question of what number to go for, too low and she wouldn't earn a spot, too high and then either panic or machine wouldn't survive, what a drag. Given she was substantially taller than most of the other participants the end number could afford to be higher and everything would be fine, so taking a stance she hops up and taps her knee into to padded punch machine surface, trying to make it look like there was some effort involved as a score of 180. Giving a chuckle she glances around before casually strolling off. Most of the fighters were uneasy about the number, in general, being substantially higher than them but it wasn't too much as too have them drop out instantly or something out of risk of losing their head or something. Now it was just time to relax and watch again until her first opponent was decided at least or somebody did something silly.

Dakon lookws over to the punching machine with disgust as he saw that this was the preliminary qualification. He knew he was going to pass it but why would someone even make this up for a tournament? He sighed quietly before he shook his head, looking go the machine then raised his fist. He didn't want to go for anything stylish but he was going to be serious about winning this tournament. He reeled back before he began to throw his fist at the machine, knowing how to control his strength then slamming his fist into the machine, seeing how shifted back a bit.

Hana looked nervous as she approached the machine. She didn't have a lot of strength whatsoever. "Let us help" . Before she could even say anything, her Ki Self temporarily bonded with her body, giving her a temporary boost, just enough to, unsurprisingly reach a pretty high number on the chart of the punching machine, knocking it back a fair distance which surprised some of the fighters. Seyuki studied the machine as well as Hana and several other contestant's responses to it. She knew that getting a high number would be for the best, since she didn't want to risk being disqualified over such a foolish thing. "Now then".

Intense Ki Pressure built up int he air as if she was about to blow and possibly destroy the machine , but Seyuki managed to calm down. "I... Wish this wasn't a thing. Like, at all". With all the boredom, She flicked it and had a pretty high ranking, somewhere in the upper 200s, although she did suppress herself immensely (clearly). It bored her to hold back so much. It wasn't even that difficult to be honest . It was like waiting your whole life to get a perfect meal and you get a doggy bag. Hana was clearly not taking it as well as Seyuki, and asked the others "Umm... I-I... Did I do... Okay ? " Seyuki saw Hana shaking , nervous to the brim, and said " You did okay. But this is nothing. I need an actual challenge. It's what I trained quite literally, my whole life for, and I AM going to get it ". Hana sighed at her friend's attitude, but did understand. I mean, training your whole life to become strong and then told to suppress yoruself was, excruciatingly difficult.

When the girls sat down, Kaliban looked at them as he crossed his arms. "Have you qualified yet?" "Qualified? What do you-?" "There is a qualification before you can actually enter! Go back to the front and get qualified! There is a punching machine there, but try to restrain yourselves, wouldn't want to scare the competition before it starts, do you?" "Nope! But I won't have to hold back like Oakey does." "That is because you are not a saiyan. And before you ask, yes, I always knew. And yes, your mother and father are ignorant to this fact. NOW GO!"

The girls scramble off to where the qualifiers are. A crowd stood around a punching machine with a screen next to it. "Guess this is the qualifier! we just gotta punch it. But you gotta-" "I know what the old man said, dabby. Relax, we got this in the bag!" The two watched Garter, Dakon, as well as Seyuki and Hana punch in. Really impressive numbers at that. When Oakris walked up, confident and all, the crowd grew silent as they watched. What seemed like a normal punch landed her at a high number, around 180 with some restraint. "Showoff." Dabria muttered as the two walked past each other, with Dabria giving it all she had in her punch, landing at 180 as well. "Wow! Those Carmine girls are really strong!" "I knew they were awesome singers, but I never knew they were this strong!" The crowd whispered in hushed tones, but Dabria knew what was going on, while Oakris was sucked into her thoughts. PlusUltra PlusUltra Flame Demon Flame Demon RedtheRoyalGuard RedtheRoyalGuard Angelostar4 Angelostar4 Andrita Andrita Latios Latios

Dakon stared towards the two girls and he rolled his eyes, halfway tempted to show how much stronger he was than them but he let it slide. He was going to go all now. No more holding back his strength but he'll still stay in base form. His mind then also wondered if anyone could sense energy like he could. Garter probably could but then again, he could be wrong.

"Whatever the case may be, I will win this Tournament." He spoke to himself.

Seyuki just facepalmed at the two girls. "180... 180 from one of them... And they act all accomplished ?! Just... What is this world coming to when such a weak power is considered an accomplishment when we have had children in previously tournaments superceed high into the 200s while restrainted ?! ". She said, going on a mini temper tantrum on how stupid this whole system is. merely smirked at Dakon. She knew she wasn't the only one who was distasteful at how arrogant these two seemed to be , especially when it took everything she had not to roundhouse the punching machine into the upper atmosphere, circle around the planet to come crashing down at the same location into a smoldering heap of junk. She despised everything the qualifying match was for, and honestly she said. "In my opinion the qualifying should've been a free for all in which the top 20 actually go on to the tournament. This way we would weed out the weaklings of the bunch and everyone would have a good idea of where the others stood" . She knew as saiyans they were formidable, and yes she thought they were strong, but in her opinion Dakon was the only real threat here to her knowledge as due to her dabbling in potential she can usually estimate how strong someone actually is. "Hey you " She said, pointing at Dakon. "You are pretty strong, and your potential is amazing. I hope to see what you can really do later on If we don't get a chance to fight here". She said, putting a thumbs up. RedtheRoyalGuard RedtheRoyalGuard , Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers . Open to anyone though

Hana's other selves in the form of their Ki apparition looking selves, looked onward. The ki shaped like, and acting like a little boy, was being held by her, softly observing the battleground with big eyes as everyone genuinely felt strong, while the gargantuan power of her more massive ki apparition stared on within the shadows, due to it's strength it's only purpose was to counter [2-3 posts not sure exactly which] but due to it's power can only come out every so often due tot he factor of him causing potential massive damage. Due to this, Hana wasn't even sure coming here was such a good idea. But, she needed to do this anyways. Seeing Seyuki respond to Dakon like this made her realize how much of a battle freak Seyuki was when she got fired up. She hoped she would never have to fight Seyuki in this tournament in fear of her own safety.

Dakon turned to Seyuki then he began to grin a bit. He nodded slowly before he started to raise his hand up in the air. "Oh, I'll just make a little demonstration on how strong I am. But I really just want to blast the machine to possibly the next town over. Surprisingly, they are not like Hercule in strength. They don't show off like him and lie....but I'll make sure to not cross me." He told her as he began to scowl a bit. His tail wavered as his hair slightly wavered. He felt like he was going to turn Super Saiyan but he didn't feel like going through it.

Yuki groans "When is this doing to start Grandpa?" she asks, but when she looks next to her he's gone "Of course he's gone" she says and she can't find him by tracking his ki "Dammit" she says scanning the crowd for the old man, until he sits down next to her again "Sorry kiddo, I saw someone I recognized" he says "Grandpa, don't leave without saying anything" Yuki says with a sigh as she leans back, sure the fighters were strong, but she was more interested in how this entire thing turned out.

(I am loving every bit of disappointment already, it is glorious, but now, onto the main event!) Dabria shook her head as Oakris chuckled at the disappointed reactions that were already thrown at them. "They think we are weak with numbers like that? Man, this is a tough crowd. A lot tougher than mom and dad's concert audience!" "Yep, and that is where we get 'em. You'll see." Dabria had her doubts, but if her sister was confident in at least surprising the crowd, then that was good enough for her, somewhat.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! THE TOURNAMENT IS ABOUT TO START! FIGHTERS, PREPARE FOR BATTLE!"

"That is our queue, let's move it to the stands before the fights start!" "I cannot wait to see who is fighting first! Let's find grandpa while we are at it!" The girls bolted off to the stands, where the excitement awaited. Meanwhile, Kaliban had seen a old friend of his sitting next to a young girl. "Kazu? Is that you?!" He said with a joyous tone. "It is has been a long time! How have you been?" He cackled a bit as he sat next to the two, with Oakris and Dabria having made it to the stands, and plopping down right next to Kaliban. Flame Demon Flame Demon

(General Tags: PlusUltra PlusUltra RedtheRoyalGuard RedtheRoyalGuard Angelostar4 Angelostar4 Andrita Andrita Latios Latios )

Dakon stared at the two girls rushing off before he scowled deeply. "You know what? Forget my plan about reserving power. I will show these two that I am not playing around." He muttered before he headed off to go watch the round, glaring at the arena with a slight growl. His tail quivered quickly as he was growing rather angry but he slowly calmed himself down to not get overworked.

Yuki rsises an eyebrow seeing someone sit next to her grandfsther, but before she can ask anything Kazu says "Kaliban! Yes it has been a while, I've been busy training Yuki", he mentions to the young Saiyan who doesn't really know what to make of the situation " She's improving a lot, but we may have gone overboard yesterday" "Putting it mildly" Yuki says "Mom and dad will not be happy seeing the state of the forest" she adds before mumbling under her breath "And that was blindfolded". Kazu grins "What about you? How are you doing lately" he asks, he didn't blame Yuki for being confused though, he never spoke of his friend "And they can't really complain since it is firewood" he points out "Sometimes it's s wonder they're saiyans with how they are.

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

"Oh my! Such a strong a beautiful young lady you have there! And a Saiyan at that with a tail to boot!" Kaliban smiled as he smiled in a friendly manner towards the girl, before looking back at Kazu. "My granddaughters are participatin' in this tournament, and I am here to see 'em put their training to use. I trained them myself." Kaliban was not one to gloat, but the sisters were his pride and joy. "And if you are worried about the forest, I got a dojo with an outside arena you can use to train. And don't worry about destroyin' the place, we can get it fixed in a jiffy!"

"ALRIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! THE TOURNAMENT IS ABOUT TO BEGIN! PLACE TAKE YOUR SEATS, AND GET READY FOR SOME LIVE ACTION COMBAT! FIGHTERS, GET READY FOR COMBAT!" The announcer boomed as Kaliban clenched his hands together. "Alright Dabria and Oakris, do me proud!" Kaliban muttered.

Dabria and Oakris had made it to the stands just in time as they plopped right down next to Kaliban. "Speakin' of which! Here they are!" He said as he leaned back a bit, and raised a hand to divert attention to them. "This is Dabria and Oakris, my two granddaughters. Fashion sense is a bit iffy, but they can handle themselves just fine." Kaliban looked at them, and then cleared his throat. "Meet an old friend of mine, Kazu. And that there is his granddaughter Yuki." "Nice to meet ya!" "Pleasure."

"And first up, we have the red headed fox of the Carmine family, ready to rumble as she dances gracefully around the opposition, put your hands together, and scream for DABRIA CARMINE!!!"
The crowd went wild as Dabria stood up, and she went slowly down to the arena. She was nervous, but confident in her strength and agility to get her through this match. Despite scoring low on the first qualifier, she had to give it all she had. Her Opponent walked up to the arena, a massive, burly man with a scar running across his eyes.

"And coming in from Papaya Island, a blind warrior who had fought a fair share of fights to protect his home, and to show his worth a fighter. Here is Blind Bear!!"

The man stared her down, as if he could actually see her. But all he could see was her Ki, in total darkness. "C'mon, princess! Come to papa!" he said as he fired off small ki blasts at the silhouette, with her running to the left to dodge while also getting closer. The towering warrior went for a right hook when she got close enough, but ended up receiving a sharp elbow to the stomach, and using his weight against him as he leaned forward, just enough for her to grab his head and slam it on her knee. The giant reeled back, and growled. "Quick little one, ain't ya? That ain't gonna save you when I get done with ya!" He charged, with her rolling to the right at the last second, causing him to stop, and turn. He made one more charge, this time being thrown as Dabria grabbed his arm, and used the momentum to throw him away from her. "Damn, this guy is massive! But thankfully that weight of his can be used against him. I just gotta keep this up!" When thrown, Blind Bear recovered, and landed a few feet away. "Smart one too! This is gonna be fun!" Dabria fired a Ki blast at him, which did some damage, sending him backward a bit. The perfect opening to use Wild Rush. She ran up as he recovered, and landed 6 consecutive hits on his stomach, before landing a mean right hook on his face, sending him to the ground. "Lucky shot! But it won't happen again!" Blind Bear smiled as he shot a quick beam at her, sending her flying backwards 2 feet. The man charged, and once she was under him, she rolled forward mid recovery as he slammed a fist down. She stopped, and then ran up, and kicked out the back of his left knee, which left his back open. She unleashed a flurry of kicks onto his exposed back, before shoving a palm straight on the lower back, sending him down onto the ground, with a swift axe kick to the face as he looked up at her.

"There we have it folks! Our red headed rumbler has taken down the Blind bear! She moves on to the next round!"

With that, she went back to the stands, where she met with Oakris and Kaliban, as well as Kazu and Yuki. (Whoever wants to go next may do so! RedtheRoyalGuard RedtheRoyalGuard PlusUltra PlusUltra Andrita Andrita Flame Demon Flame Demon Angelostar4 Angelostar4 Latios Latios )

Garter Briefs
Tags:

d57FRGPg.png

Garter could only mildly shake her head at the display on the machines, hopefully they missed the fact that several tons of metal were being pushed back and just put it up to not being secured properly but it definitely wasn't a good sign of things to come. She just wanted a nice fun tournament and seeing some cool styles but the more people she met it seemed like the extreme examples had gathered and might have some panic kicked off at this rate.

Reclining back atop the straw roof of the entrance building overlooking the center ring she remains peacefully still as the announcer begins to shout, Larry Firecracker or something having his enthusiastic voice being blasted over the myriad of speakers around the area. He was definitely earning his paycheck as the crowd was hyped up for the first bout, causing her to lean forward her cheeks within their hands in anticipation and curiosity of what was to come. The bigger guy seemed to really lack much refinement overall but one part did catch her interest, a faint wave of Ki coming off him that he seemed to be reacting too, extending his senses to overcome that impediment for a much more reliable sight of his opponent. that and he seemed durable for the most part so definitely stronger than your average fighter. The contender was the girl she had met earlier who seemed to be holding back considerably, at least she hoped she was, lacking strength in favor of speed in a sense. The match concluded as she thought it would, in either case, the bigger man fell and the girl walking off ready for the spot in the next round.

Stretching out she hopped down from the roof in time for the next announcement, the same loud enthusiasm as before to signal her turn in the tournament.

"ALRIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! THE COMBAT ROCKS ON TO OUR SECOND FIGHT OF THIS ROUND!, LET'S KEEP THIS GOING AS THE FIGHTERS SHOW WHAT THEY CAN DO IN THIS TOURNAMENT, sponsored by hetap" With a wide wave of his hand he begins his introductions of the fighters "FIRST ON THE STAGE WE HAVE THE AMAZONIAN WARRIOR OF THE TURTLE SCHOOL FROM LANDS UNKNOWN! THE BASTION BOMSHELL, GARTER B!" her head was down somewhat as she strolled onto the center stage like one would walk through a park, relaxed and calm with a soft smile on her face she gives a single wave to the crowd before turning back to look to the next entrant. Her arrival didn't go quietly as murmuring started to run through the crowd regarding a familiar appearance that was hard to place, almost having a resemblance to someone they had seen in the news a lot though far younger. Across the planet, however, a Black-haired scientist looked up from her work to the monitor across the room at hearing the name, a welding mask obscuring the face as it stares towards the woman on the screen, a similar event was also occurring to an elderly teacher sitting within an island home on TV as well.

"AND HER CHALLENGER FROM THE DIABLO DESERT, ALLEGEDLY A THE BANDIT OF SANDSTORM STYLE, IS HE COMING TO STEAL THIS COMPETITION? THE INFAMOUS RAZANIA THE DUST DEVIL!" This arrival was less favorable with a worried look being shared by many, an eyepatch-wearing man with a wild and rough look came onto the stage, lithe and wiry his hands seemed to hold clawed nails and a slightly cruel and unwelcoming look to the remaining eye. As the two challengers looked to each other Garter did what came natural, bowing low before the bout was the traditional manners though it appeared Razania had other plans as he shot forward in an attempt to knee them in the face in response. However, instead of impacting her face as expected, she had turned her palm flat to catch the blow while straightening up once more, keeping the same look on her face though with a slightly amused shake of her head as if to chastise the action. What proceeded this was a constant flurry of clawed strikes and jabs, Garter changing her profile to avoid each in a strange fluid and smooth motion given her size though lacking any actual counter attacks for the moment at least.

Her eyes slowly moved between each blow watching closely, curious over the display in general resembling more a beast than a martial artist so she idly wondered. The announcer seemed to be seeing it a different way though as if his commentations gave the impression of there being no room to counter at the pressure. "I mean its good and all, pretty wild but there anything else...." as if to answer her question a grin crossed the man's features as his next clawed strike seemed to also carry with it a spray of sand towards her eyes, his targets changing to attempting to blind the woman and prevent his dodges. In response Garters, hand finally snapped out straight, the man's fingers stopping just a moment from hitting her eyes with the larger woman seeming to have had greater reach with a fist embedded in the man's face.

"Oh common i gave you the first one, but this is supposed to be Martial Arts, not underhanded tricks...its no fun if your just going to try and cheat it." The man, however, was unable to respond, his eyes have gone white from the impact before slowly falling backward unconscious while Garter attempted to clear the sand from her outfit patting herself down. The audience itself was a little stunned at how quickly it had ended "AND WITH A SINGLE BLOW THE NIBMLE GARTER BRINGS THE MATCH TO A CLOSE, GARTER TEACHING THE MAD DOG DOG A NEW TRICK IN THE PROCESS! CLAWS AND SAND PROVING NO MATCH FOR A SOLID CROSS JAB!" Strolling back the way she came she goes to retake her seat, a little annoyed at the fight overall but the getting to this stage with cheap tricks really didn't sit well with her, she was fairly easy going for the most part but cheaters that seemed to be trying to make fun of the entire point of this might have had her bristles up slightly. Fortunately, the feeling did not lost long as was quickly replaced by relaxation as she looks onwards ready to see the next fight,

Tournament Fight: Tatsumi vs Hana [For reference, ther eason why Megumi is in the sidelines is because Tatsumi and Megumi agreed that whoever won their real fight would take the place of the other. Megumi was forced to used her Evolved Ikari and still got floored, allowing Tatsumi to join. It's also a reason to introduce Dark Instinct to be explored at a much later date when everyone gets a lot stronger than they are, I just wanted a semi-reasonable way to introduce the concept of Dark Instinct]
Interactions: PlusUltra PlusUltra (Briefs), RedtheRoyalGuard RedtheRoyalGuard (Dakon)
"NOW THE ONE CALLED HANA, PLEASE ENTER THE STAGE" . The Announcer said loudly. The young girl in response cutely muttered an 'eep' sound as she was called, but timidly started to head out towards the tournament grounds, looking around at the group of people. Seyuki observed the fight carefully, knowing this one was either going to show her what Hana could really do, or tell her how misunderstood she was. Many assumed she definitely wasn't the fighting type, as shown by her demeanor coming into the fight. " NOW FOR AN EXCITING CASE. AN PRODIGY OF MARTIAL ARTS KNOWN FOR HIS MONSTEROUS POWER ! GIVE IT UP FOR... TATSUKI USSSSHOOOO ! " .

Another Saiyan came up towards her, which shocked her . Megumi smiled warmly. "That fighter fought me for my place in the tournament. It was a real test , and he managed to best me not too long without even trying, and I used everything I had... If she is only this power, then this girl is in trouble " . Hana looked and realized the pressure of ki erupting from him, despite not expelling it, it was like a Tsunami. He was undoubtedly strong. That was without question, and any fighter would know similarly. She looked onward to her coming fight, who was walking towards the stage as he was called, who seemingly was masked man who has hooded and holding a cane, but his ki was tremendous. Seyuki said "Wow. You are right. That ki is extremely strong. I hope Hana is going to do okay ". The older man smiled at Hana , saying . " I don't want to fight a warrior whose unprepared for a true test of meddle. I've trained with the strongest fighters on Earth, and eventually rose to be their superiors. You are no fighter. I will give you a few seconds to leave right now. If you do not, I shall give you a real taste of what a true fight could feel like, little girl" .

Hana softly stated. "Um, I-I'm sorry. But... I can't do that " . Tatsumi sighed, as he took off the robe, revealin a blue gi underneath it all, and threw aside the cane, which was revealed to be super heavy and burrowed itself into the ground when it landed. "Very well then. Don't say I didn't warn you". With that the match started, as the Ki boy merged with her and made her much more capable. Tatsumi attempted to roundhouse her, but she managed to block it, although it skidded her away, causing her to gasp in pain. He followed it up with a monsterous uppercut that flew her high in the air, spewwing up blood , then followed it up with a haymaker that sent her crashing down, embedding her within the floor. He shook his head. "I can feel your potential. You can be so much stronger yet you let your emotions hold you back. What is it about you that you don't want anyone to know about. Tell me child " . Hana was barely able to get up. She didn't say anything. " I... I can't. I can't do that. I'll break my promise with Mrs.Briefs... "

He shook his head, before powering up massively. He thens truck her so hard blood spewed from her mouth, and dealt devastating hits. He was merciless in his assault, and continued to give her a true meaning of hell. Seyuki wanted to stop it and go in, but her new Saiyan frined stopped her. "No... If you do that who knows what you'll do. As you are now, you can't win against him" . She clutched her hand, but was forced to let this happen. "Child, I shall look into your mind and unrestrict these restrictions of yours. Then, perhaps then, this will be an interesting fight ". He then hardpressed a hand on her, as tormented images flashed through her mind, as Hana shouted in pain and anguish, remembering all of these far too well, before the shouting became a cry. A powerful cry , akin almost to an Great Ape Cry but more akin tot he Ultra Instinct Cry Goku used, that erupted with so much power that Tatsumi got send flying into the sky.

Despite Hana's eyes being closed and her ki wasn't oozing off like Tatsumi's was, Hana felt different to Seyuri, and knew for a fact she was. This power... Felt off. It was so chaotic yet calm. As Tatumi landed, he could feel the pressure. He knew he did well. He smiled. "Very well, child. I shall use all the power I have to bear... " He powered up, as his muscles became more indented and his front shirt lifted off. He smiled and said. "That saiyan was the only one who only felt a small portion of my strength. I shall show you my full strength " . He charged at her with impossible speeds, attempting to hit her. But when the punch came, it felt as if Hana went through his attack. What he didn't realize was that Afterimages were attacking him simultaneously, causing him to spit out blood. And one of the Afterimages send him above so high. The Afterimages chased after him, and there were too many for him to deal with, each impossibly strong and fast.

Hana's eyes finally opened. Gold and purple, radiated intensity. It look like she disappeared, before hitting him so many times all you could see was outlines of pressure hitting him constantly. He tried to dash towards her, but the pressure maelstrom around her build from her just existing alone, creating a barrier that he couldn't break though whatsoever. She then had a crazed smile, as the pressure built around her and fired in the form of a geyser. The moment this geyser of pressure hit him, it was over. He was downed completely. To such a degree he was pretty much comatose and was announced by medics as 'almost dead'.

The Announcer looked completely dumbfounded. He truly was, and at first couldn't even begin to think of how to say something. Then, he cleared his throat "WELL, LOOKS LIKE WE TRULY SHOULDN'T HAVE UNDERESTIMATE HER REAL POWER ! THE WINNER OF THIS FIGHT IS HANA !" . Hana's eyes returned to normal. She looked around before realizing what she did, and scurried back as quickly as she came. Seyuri immediately came up to great her, asking. "What.. The ... HECK was that ?! " . Hana's eyes in the form of a stream of tears, answered " I don't know please don't hate me I didn't mean to hurt him that mu--" . Seyuri shook her a bit. "Calm down. He was honestly doing far too mcuh for a fight. He sort of deserved that, but wow . By the way, meet my newest friend " . The Saiyan Girl said. "Hello. I'm Megumi. Nice to meet you" . The two shook hands, as Megumi thought for a moment. "Wow. That power is something else, only triggered by such circumstances ? Well, I hope I never have to fight that ". She said, and proceeded to head to the bleachers to watch the fight.

Seyuri though was thinking something else. "Good lord that power was astonishing. To think she had that sleeping within her was unreal ! I wonder how I'd do against her in my Transcend the Limit powers . Oooh I can't wait ! " . She said, before looking back at Hana. She could tell she felt pretty insecure about that so it was best not to speak about it. But she knew she needed to face that just once to see how she would go. She then looked over at the others. Seyuri hoped they wouldn't be as mean to her. Seyuri went up to Dakon ( RedtheRoyalGuard RedtheRoyalGuard ) and said "I hope you saw that" .

Hana looked over at Mrs.Briefs. "P-Please forgive me . I... I don't know what came over me. I just... remembered some bad stuff and when I came to my opponent was just.. I'm so sorry ! " . She truly was. She didn't know what that was, and she didn't really want to know either. ( PlusUltra PlusUltra )

"Saw that? Kid, I could feel that power coming from the arena. You both have potential....and it's showing. You'll need a lot of training to see it be fully controlled. I'm up next so watch carefully." Dakon told Seyuri then he began to grin a bit. His tail quivered excitedly and he looked to the arena again. Slowly, he began to make his way out to it.

"And for the match, we have a fighter from all the way out on the outskirts of West City. Give it up for...Dakon!"

The Saiyan could hear the cheering and he hid a small underneath his face then he grinned a bit. He crossed his arms as he made it to the stage. Slowly, he uncrossed his arms as his tail stopped quivering. His hair began to waver a bit as they changed from black to yellow and then to black again. Dakon locked his hands into fists then he stared out ahead towards the opposing side. His eyes quickly turned from a dark black to a bright electric blue. His hair and tail were now pure gold and there was a significant change in his power. He stared ahead as he waited for his opponent.

"And for his opponent, we have the meanest of them all, Blow Torch!"

A tanned man, taller than the Saiyan slightly, entered the ring and he stared at Dakon. There was a significant flame tattoo on his left and right arm. "Tch. You don't look so tough." He spoke arrogantly.

Dakon stared at the man and knew that he could restrain how far he could show his power but he needed to show that he wasn't messing around still. For Seyuri, mainly. She needed to see what power he had and what she could possibly obtain. With a smirk, he rushed at Blow Torch when the bell was gonged then proceeded to deliver quick punches to the man's chest before backing up. Blow Torch stood there, laughing but then he staggered a bit, holding his chest afterward. Dakon stared down at him and glared. "Get up. If you can't fight, then forfeit. You know you'll lose." He warned as he knew that killing was not allowed in a World Tournament. Blow Torch, stubborn like a bull, stood.up and charged at Dakon. The Saiyan moved to the side and when he passed by, his tail swerved around and he had it grab onto Blow Torch's arm....before elbowing him in the guy, causing the man to stagger. The Saiyan let him go and watched him crumble onto the ground. "No...I...refuse..." He muttered before he still rested his head against the ground. Alive he was, but just very exhausted now.

"And that's the match! With a display of strength, Dakon has proceeded to the next round!"

Dakon went back into his Base form then aided Blow Torch up onto his feet then he left the arena.

With the fights that went on, ranging from Garter's fight with Razania, Dakon's fight and going super saiyan, and Hana's and Seyuki's fights, the sisters grew rather intimidated with their strength. Especially with Dakon and Hana and their abilities. "I am going to give it the best I have! I don't need Super Saiyan to get me through this...!" Oakris said to herself as she thought about what her next opponent would be like.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Get ready for the other half of the Carmine duo, the white haired destroyer, the girl that will make you hurl after a gut punch! Oakris! Carmine!"

"That is my queue, time for me to get down there!" "Good luck sis!" Oakris walked on down to the arena, and stood as the crowd cheered. Once she had made it to the Arena, her opponent stood, arms crossed with a glare on her face. "And facing Oakris, is an up and coming fighter from South City, and looking to make a name for herself in this tournament. We have Charlotte!! Johanson!!"

The two met at the center, and bowed, and went to their sides of the arena. The gong sounded, and the battle began. Oakris stood at the ready as Charlotte charged in, and missed her punch as Oakris dodged, receiving a punch to the gut, as well as a kick to the chest. Oakris knew when to strike, and decided to take it easy and look for openings. Oakris dodged an onslaught of kicks after her opponent recovered. The white haired saiyan then made a cannonball sized ki blast in her hands, and fired it off, moving slowly but surely. The poor girl did not know what else to do besides trying to block it. She was then sent flying a few feet after the blast landed, and then quickly recovered and got to her feet. Oakris watched with a blank glare on her face. Oakris stood ready as Charlotte fired Ki Blasts at her, which the saiyan simply blocked without budging. Oakris then charged forth through the smoke, and landed a punch to the cheek, then to the abdomen, and following a knee to the abdomen. Oakris had power in her punches, but how the others did made it seem like she was not as strong as she thinks. She shook off the thought as she swept Charlotte off her feet and blasted her away with an explosion around her own body. Charlotte could not take much more, but she got up, and stood there as she cracked her knuckles, and then shot a Ki beam out of her throat, which Oakris blocked, being pushed back a full foot before the beam dissipated. Oakris waited until the smoke went away, and then shot a weak ki blast at her opponent, knocking her out.
"And with a surprisingly short bout, Oakris comes out on top! She will be advancing to the next round!"

Oakris walked back to the stands, it was easy, in fact way too easy. Dabria cheered with the crowd as she sat down, feeling disappointed that the fight was not in any way challenging. But she will be getting her challenge in the next round. RedtheRoyalGuard RedtheRoyalGuard Flame Demon Flame Demon PlusUltra PlusUltra Angelostar4 Angelostar4 Andrita Andrita Latios Latios (I know this post seems short, but I put in as much effort as I could muster up, having a long day of work and all.)

Yuki laughs while Kazu chuckles "If they're really going to complain they should find us a training area themselves, although seeing Yuki improve in flying blindfolded through the trees is an achievement" the old saiyan says "And her parents occasionally ask if she wants to get rid of the tail concerning the great ape thing, but she keeps saying no" he says. Yuki pouts watching the fights "Grandpa I could easily fight, although I fail to see the point of going super saiyan in round one, gee, that guy's a showoff" she mumbles the last part under her breath "And who dragged that girl into this tournament, she looks like she doesn't even want to be there, people these day", yeah she's complaining a lot, but she always does that, even when watching her parents spar.

Kazu however lightly hits her on her head "Yuki we're watching, but I do agree that going super saiyan in the first round a bit... overkill, in my days we just tried to hit each other with punches and what not".

Dakon snorted a bit and he leaned back against the wall while he stared at the fights. These fools that were fighting obviously had more time to spend for their muscles and not focusing on actual strategy. These fighters were getting to bore him but he had to wait till his fight as his Saiyan Instincts were beginning to boil a bit in anticipation for a fight. He wanted to fight one of the Carmines or at least someone who could prove to be a challenge. That Saiyan he spoke to earlier, Seyuki, might be one. But there was another of the Carmines that made him intrigued for they too were like him. A Saiyan, born to fight....at least...most of the time. He sighed quietly before he closed his eyes.

"Hurry it up with those matches....I want to fight someone who at least as a sense of a worthy opponent." This was mainly his disappointment speaking and nothing more.

Seyuki smiled as her name was called. Her eyes wandered to her opponent, Unsurprisingly it was an powerful opponent , who cracked her knuckles. She got in a battle stance, waiting for the opponent. The opponent flew at her, narrating powerful attacks that caused a gusty of pressure to be pushed from each one. She smirked as she repelled all of them with ease "Seems I wasn't the only one holding back so much" . The two intensified their attacks, each attack and party creating an typhon of pressure. She sighed to herself , she could've ended this in a flash already, but ki attacks would get them riled up too much.

Seyuki surprisingly got sent flying due to one punch and kick combination. But all she did was power up significantly, charging in, doing far better to the point he was toying with him. Every punch, kick, was met with equal force. She then punched him in the gut, as the force pressure around it trapped him I'm a cage of pressure. She smirked, before breaking the cage with a kick, releasing the pressure which consumed her adversary.

As the opponent laid there Unconscious, she cracked her knuckles. This wasn't even a warm up to her. She was glad he was a strong opponent, but she needed some form of a push. She smirked at Dakon and Hana. as if to say " I'm coming at you two, so I hope you are ready " . Hana lshriveled from the attention, trying to blend herself in better.

She exited the stage by flipping off, putting a peace sign up as she won spectacularly

Dakon snorted a bit as he started to wait for his name to be called. He was glad that he could at least show off at least one boost of power. He was confident that his next round would be an easy win.....but he was also starting to wonder who his next opponent could be.

He waited a bit before he flinched and he heard the announcer.

"Alright folks! We're in the next match of the 2nd Round! Up next, we have the fighter from West City once again! Will he make it to next rounds? Here is.... Dakon!"

The Saiyan stepped out onto the stage and he began to grin a bit before donning a serious expression. He wanted to win this match...whoever he faced. If he had to use his Super Saiyan strength, he would. He got on his side of the arena, staring down at the other side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back