• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragon Ball Saga: Past Guardians to New Heroes (Reboot)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Emperor Of Embers

The Red Kaiser of Flame
Set 200 years after the events of Dragon Ball Super, North City is having a World Martial Arts Tournament! The purposes of the tournament? To scope out the participants for good character and potential, even if they lose. From there, our little group will be formed, and many adventures to be had from there. But something much more is going on, which will eventually be revealed later. (this is technically a restart to get more players, but things will be a bit different here.)

Today was the day. Today was the day that the World Martial Arts Tournaments commences. In the Carmine Manor, one of the two sisters was wide awake, excited and getting ready for their debut. She wore her rather skimpy battle armor that covered little, and her hair as red and straight as a tassel on a grad cap. She banged on the Door of Oakris, the Second sister. Dabria, the first, cups her hands over her mouth, "WAKE UP OAKEY!!! TODAY IS THE BIG DAY!!!" This shook the snow haired saiyan out of her bed, causing her to frantically fall to the floor. "DABRIA I SWEAR IF YOU DO THAT AGAIN, I WILL-!" Oakris was cut off when she smelled food downstairs. "Gimme a minute! Meet ya downstairs." "Ok, but don't forget the outfit I picked for you!" "That damn thing...? Why does she have to make me look like an adult model, in a tournament no less?!"

After about 5 minutes, Oakris burst out of her room with the skimpy battle armor on, and rushed downstairs for breakfast. A massive bounty of food wait for her on the table next to Dabria as she chowed down. "Eat up, girls! You will need all the strength you can get to fight in that tournament!" Their mother said as she walked out into the dining area, dressed as if she were going to a concert. "Dad and I will be going to a concert today, so your grandfather will be taking you. We should be home by the time you all get back!" She said as their father walked down, dressed in a very nice suit, with coattails to boot. "I am rooting for you both! Good luck, have fun, and enjoy yourselves!" He said as they shoved food in their faces, plate after plate demolished and cleaned. After breakfast, a limo awaited them, with Kaliban, their grandfather, waiting in the back. "Get in kiddos! Don't wanna be late do we?" The door opened, and the girls jumped in, beginning their journey to the Tournament. RedtheRoyalGuard RedtheRoyalGuard Flame Demon Flame Demon Latios Latios PlusUltra PlusUltra Angelostar4 Angelostar4 Andrita Andrita Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Things are somewhat calm in the small mountain mansion, the young saiyan Yuki had wanted to enter the tournament, but after that insane training her grandfather put her through yesterday she probably shouldn't even be standing, had she been human "Morning kiddo" "Morning gramps" she says brushing her hair, although there's really no point in trying to tame her hair "Quit calling me that!", this man was her trainer after she finished training with her parents "Yes yes master Kazu" she says waving him off as she puts on her coat "Are we going to watch or are we going to sulk around the house while mom and dad are getting sick and tired of that?" she asks earning a grin "Now you're talking Yu, grab your long coat, don't wanna show off that tail and hide your ki" "Says you" she says grabbing a long black coat to match her casual dark blue dress and boots.

When they appear at the edge of the city they start walking to the place where the tournament is held "Less pressure on your left leg" Kazu says "I will try to avoid smashing you through trees next time" he adds "Right back at ya", they could get front row tickets, but their ki is hidden, Yuki might not be that strong, but her grandfather Kazu was another story and they didn't want to throw the contestants off balance "So next time I can smash you through three trees?" she asks with a smile "Come now kiddo, we're here to enjoy the day away from the crater and your overbearing parents, no talk about training outside of the forest".

(Broly Girl will be included quite a bit into the RP. For the time being, it's Seyuki's time !)

--- Seyuki ---
To say the least, Seyuki's family had stay of the art training facilities just for their daughter. Despite her lack of wanting to fight,t he new tournament was just the thing to get her into the spirit of fighting, wanting to be a shining beacon of hope, or at least one of many, in the new generation of defenders to be for Universe 7. Zipping past and avoiding the training bots with superb martial arts ability, she proceeded to wallop on the training bots, who accelerate and adapt to the growth in the young woman , growing in proportion to the girl's strength. After an eventual beatdown, the young girl gets out of the man made arena, sweating. She has improved drastically within the aforementioned months of training in preparation for the tournament.

Without saying anything, she takes her premade lunch and sets off for the tournament. For those unaware, her parents were not home for a long time, so she had to do things the old fashion way and take care of her own house and constantly monitor her own training regimen. She has been a bit lonely, but with a lifestyle dedicated to being one of mankind's future saviors, it would most definitely be a boring life. However, this would come to a shocking conclusion, when two individuals bump into one another.

"..I... I'm so sorry ". A young girl said, timidly picking up her books. Seyuki helped her up, surprising her, "Whats your name ?". The young girl timidly looked down "H... Hana . H... Hanakamiya, Miss ?". She didn't really seem to be talkative. Seyuki smiled and apt the young girl's behavior, although looked closer. She seemed... different. Her ki was different and everything. It was like looking into an abyss. She shook her head and said "Sorry about that. I'm Seyuki. Well, do you mind coming with me to spectate a tournament ? I'll be joining in it. ". Hanakamiya looked a bit conflicted. She really, really needed to go back and do her studying, plus her mother would be furious if she was anywhere near a group of fighters. But, her curiosity got the better of her. "Umm... O-Okay". With that said, the two girls sort of headed out together, one of them who held a special gift. What is it ? Well, that will be found out soon enough.

A Saiyan was on top of a large rock as he stared out towards the city. He chuckled quietly as he cracked his knuckles, then stretched. His tail was quivering in excitement. The Day of Fate had finally come. The World Tournament. The Saiyan pointed to the city again as he closed his eyes. "I will be the victor of this all. I will come out on top....but....if I lose during these matches, i will accept them. Heh...guess this os what Goku felt like." He spoke to himself as he jumped up and he felt the energy around him. His Ki.

A white aura appeared around Dakon as he began to fly towards the city, his arms at his sides. He grinned widely as he could guess that there would be some interesting fighters here at this tournament.

Garter Briefs
Tags:
(Open)
Location: World Martial Arts Tournament Grounds, Papaya Island

Garter2.png

The morning had been a simple one, she had been reclined against a rock, resting over at one of the beaches surrounding the outline of Papaya island, having arrived at the location a day prior and forgone the comfort of the booked hotel for sounds of waves and sights of stars. Despite having nearly every luxury available to her she did seem to hold a humble air and affinity for the simple sometimes, a vast cry from the obscene wealth from which she came, then again as she raises a hand to the growing sunrise she was not exactly without some extravagance, her body itself having taken a substantial sum in development though still the cost barely noticeable in the overall scheme of things.

A soft hiss sounds out as she places her thumb to the golden device secured around her neck, a plate sliding upwards to reveal several small buttons which she then proceeded to press while stretching and flexing the free arm. With each action, the resistance of the movement would increase until she was back to an acceptable level, the point of this tournament was martial arts skill so to use anything else would be a bit of a disrespectful move to the spirit of the event. Standing finally, she dusts off the excess sand from her body and proceeds to start a leisurely walk to the city and expansive Martial Arts temple where the contest would be held, a soft tap to one of the trees along the way having a coconut fall into her grasp to do as a morning meal.

The sun was already high into the air as she strolled into the Temple area to finish off her registration for the day. Hands tucked into their belt and beating sun at her back, her large form would be more than apparent to any present, even without the bright orange highlights accenting her outfit and other elements of her physique or attire drawing notice. Though to those unaware of her she may simply evade notice in favor of what could appear to be stronger competition, then again what was most unusual about her is she didn't simply have a low level of Ki, she didn't appear to have any at all a feature likely unusual to those trained within the skill. While she herself had training in the mental aspect of deciphering it, she was more one to allow her other senses to get a more accurate reading in order to reveal other elements of interest, her head slowly turning with a relaxed smile to several of those present with slowly sorting them into a hierarchy out of curiosity.

For those more informed her appearance would stand out for other reasons, while the attire was drastically different her face was one of those associated with Capsule Corporation as the current owner's daughter, though one that appeared far less than the former due to their preference for more casual or training attire over the formal and refined that would be preferred for such appearances. It could also be noted that the small symbol of a seemingly elusive but no less notable martial arts school was also emblazoned over the bandeau like garment covering her chest, something more than a few had noticed though perhaps not for strictly martial arts interests. Completing the registration process unnaturally early for one who came off as lazy and aloof, she proceeded to recline against one of the opposing walls of the Temples courtyard as she prepares for what's to come, peaceful expression and soft waving of her hair in the wind as she did. This was going to be an event where she experienced a vast variety of styles and approaches to the Martial Arts as well as various interpretations of the spirit of the disciplines so she would be lying if she said part of her wasn't excited, still, she did best not to let those feelings cloud her mind and simply awaited the events to unfold.

Akamine Shuzo
Interaction: Walking around writing on his Journal
Mentioned: PlusUltra PlusUltra

Walking down the streets of North City was a strange sight, for a strangely dressed man was walking down the streets, occasionally writing down on his journal with a quill. Wrapped around his arms were chains connected to two sickle weapons, along with a small knife at his side. He had a Raven perched on his left shoulder watching him write down information onto his journal. It had been a couple of weeks since he first left his village, and after following one of the maps, he managed to reached to closest city in the proximity. And what he saw surprised him, for there was strange large piece of metal with people driving around, strangers in a wide variety of clothing he had never seen before, and also tall buildings he never thought would exist in the first place. Many of the new things he saw was either drawn or written into his journal, still having trouble to name all of these things he seen so far. He then heard a caw from Gloom, his Raven, trying to get his attention, before pointing its beak at one of the nearby posters about the martial arts tournament. He almost forgotten about why he was staying at this place, the day the World’s Martial Arts Tournament was commencing. He just nodded and closed his journey, before putting it into his satchel as he began to quickly jog towards the location of the Tournament.

After some time, he managed to reach the location of where the Tournament was taking place, a sort of temple which he believed held a arena inside. After doing the registration process and leaving his weapons behind, he entered the courtyard of where he believed was where all the challengers gonna face each other, taking in the sights around him along with his Raven. He also spotted someone else here alongside him but he will keep his distance for now, not wanting to bother anyone here before the Tournament even began. He quickly reached into his satchel and took out his journey and quill writing on it as Gloom flew off his shoulder to look around the area. He knew that the Raven would not leave him behind, so he continued what he was doing and began drawing the courtyard, alongside some information about the tournament here.

After a few minutes of riding in the limousine with their grandfather, the girls arrive at the Tournament. "Wow! So many people! We are bound to get recognized here!" "I really wish I could get recognized without feeling naked, Dabria. This hardened swim suit covers nothing at all!" "Girls, would you please focus! It is not the clothing that matters here! Your Skill is what matters! If you can land a hit and take a hit, you will be fine! And I have seen you take quite a few hits from things that are not Ki Blasts, Oakris." Kaliban looked at the white headed saiyan, who was blushing and and putting her hands behind her back. "What can I say? I got tough skin." Oakris then gestured for the two to get going. "Gotta go grandpa. See you in the stands!" The girls got checked in, and were directed to an area where fighters from all over the world coming to prove themselves and make a name for themselves. The Carmine girls took a seat, and studied each and every fighter. RedtheRoyalGuard RedtheRoyalGuard Flame Demon Flame Demon Latios Latios PlusUltra PlusUltra Angelostar4 Angelostar4 Andrita Andrita Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

The Saiyan had swept into the room after he had checked in. He grinned a bit a bit as his tail was moving around in different directions. Dakon himself was....just overall, excited. He didn't think he'd to participate in the World Tournament and here he was now, doing so. He would need to not hold anything back against his opponents but he also didn't want to waste all of his energy so soon.

As he looked around in the room, he could feel all the fighter's energies. It was something that he thought he would never feel before. Some of the fighters were tougher than they looked or they knew how to suppress their energy. Either way, he was sure that this would be fun.

Yuki sighs "You're not strong enough to join yet" Kazu points out "And you're injured, so I wouldn't let you join even if you were" he says earning a groan of annoyance "I know grandpa, if I had been planning to join I would've left several hours before you woke up" she says, she could sense several saiyans nearby "But I can learn plenty by watching" she says with a smile although. She would never undestand where the old guy got all his strength from, but for now she could benefit from the training, even if it wasn't always pleasant, some days they would meditate in weird yoga poses, other time they'd race around the forest, lazy days were the funniest though, since her parens considered it sulking or brooding, they had long since given up on trying to explain they need a day off sometime anyway. For today though, they would be normal grandparent taking his granddaughter to spend time in the city, which means keeping their ki hidden suring the duration of the tournament.

Akamine Shuzo
Interaction: Meditating

Sitting down on the floor in one of the corners of the area, he had his eyes closed as he meditated, his Raven now back on his left shoulder. He was preparing himself mentally for the Tournament ahead, reminding himself that these people are different than the warriors back at home, which means that they may prove to be a much greater challenge. He did notice the steady flow of challengers arriving here with the same purpose, to fight in the tournament. Out of all of them, he seemed like the most weakest and frail looking here, but never judge by appearances, because looks can be deceiving.

Gloom’s caws brought him back from his meditative state, the Raven trying to tell him something. He sigh as he slowly gotten up, wondering what Gloom was trying to tell him, before the Raven pecked him on the head, cawing at the other fighters. He finally understood what it was trying to say, that he should be start getting ready now for the beginning of the Tournament. While he did not doubt his skill outside of using both his sickles, it still felt like he was missing something important without both his weapons. Sighing, he waited for the Tournament to begin as he stood in his spot, Gloom still on his left shoulder.

While it would be a good idea to try to judge others and what they might be able to do, he remembered that looks can be deceiving and may turn out much different. But he can sense much more powerful people here than the others, making sure to keep a mental note about them.

Seyuki smiled as she headed into the arena. The only surprising thing was that she was subtly dragging Hanakamiya with her. "W... Wait, why am I going ?" . Hana asked timidly, looking a bit down at the prospect, looking at all the fighters present and getting very anxious. Seyuki signed both of them up, with Hana looking on in awe, gasping softly. Seyuki nodded "I felt your Ki… It felt almost bottomless, like there was no end to it whatsoever, but it felt like the complete opposite of merely wielding strength,rather than it having no limit to what it can contain rather than a reflection of your actual power. I honestly want to figure out exactly what you are capable of, and what better way to do so than in a tournament !". Seyuki responded, while Hana still looked nervous. To prove her point, she fired a miniature blast to see Hana's reaction. To her shock and amazement, what looked and appeared to be an semi-transparent ki in the shape of a human, caught the blast and returned it. She didn't expect this, and knew that she would be interesting from then onward, as otherwise Hanakamiya's actual ki strength was weak.

Seyuki smiled and observed at at least two of the fighters present [Dakon RedtheRoyalGuard RedtheRoyalGuard ] , [Oakris Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers ] , and a lot of other fighters. Seyuki was an artist at teling the hidden strength of others, and she could tell the ones in the immediate vicinity wielded immense strength for the average fighter, and could tell this tournament was the perfect test to see exactly just how strong she has become over the rigorous training style. In all honesty, she was confident she could hold her own. But, she turned to Hana, who merely looked looked on in horror. They seemed amazingly strong. She felt so out of place here.

Garter Briefs
Tags:
Andrita Andrita (Open)
Location: World Martial Arts Tournament Grounds, Papaya Island

Garter2.png

Garter leaves her hands upon a raised knee while the ambient noise increases with more and more people joining in to the area, cracking open an eye open slightly as it moves to certain key individuals with a glint of curiosity. A rural looking boy with scribbling away on a book like a scribe, several Saiyans to the point it was looking like a monkey bargain sale and more, some already trying to throw around ki without restraint....she did hope they wouldn't resort to that off the bat, most of the people here had no idea what Ki even was and the panicked reactions would not be helpful for a relaxing experience. Here she was trying to relax and people were already starting to get uppity before the actual tournament started, if they were not careful someone might take exception and they could get kicked out for fighting ahead of time. Standing up fully she saunters over to the aforementioned Ki thrower without a sound, appearing behind them and speaking up to announce their presence somewhat "Yareyare, come on now, the grounds are no place to be throwing around energy". The giant woman tone was aloof and even somewhat bored though tinges of humor still, though her sudden appearance was likely a shock for the two given there was absolutely nothing to sense and someone her size should not have been able to move as quietly as she did, even before you factor in the bright orange of her outfit.

PlusUltra PlusUltra (Interacting with: Garter Briefs. Open to interact with anyone in the waiting area)
Oh dear. Hana knew she was in for it now. At first, neither of the two suspected anything was wrong. Hanakamiya was actually telling Seyuri abotu how dangerous using such an attack was, at least until an woman spoke up and startled them both. Hana 'eeped' as she landed on the floor, while Seyuri looked surprised. Then, she looked onward and smiled. "I... See... Someone who either hides their ki immensely well, or doesn't have any sensible ki, like an Android . Either way, fascinating to say the least . I hope to figure out which if, and when, we ever spar in this tournament " .

Seyuri didn't smirk or anything, and even the Ki that assisted with deflecting the blast , who looked like a small boy just semi-transparent and made out of ki, hid behind Hana. It was her powers given life, but that's a story for another day. Seyuri just sighed as the woman explained herself, though she did blush out of embarrassment of how rash she acted, now being belittled by two individuals rather than one, rubbing the back of her head as it looked from afar as if she just got scolded, which in a nice way of putting it, she kind of did . It was a fair assumption. "Sorry... It was on impulse . I got so excited to finally having a reason to use my strength instead of conserving it I didn't realize where we were. I should've tried training the girl before I just up and signed her up, oh well. Anyways... Sorry for my rambling. My name is Seyuri. It's an honor to meet you -- HANA. Introduce yourself. We don't want to be rude"

Hana shuffled over to the imposing, tall woman, at least in comparison to her. She stuttered and barely could open her own mouth. It was almost as if her lips were glued together. After almost a full minute of fighting her instincts to just go ahead and hide, she introduced herself. "Hana. H-Hanakamiya Eshima. N... N-Nice to meet you mam . And , I... I'm so sorry about that" . She actually cried slightly as she bowed, showing how much she felt bad for maybe getting this woman angry or annoyed in any fashion , which made Seyuri facepalm slightly . The Ki construct that appeared as a small child waved timidly, still hiding behind Hana. If anything, everything about her showed she wasn't a fighter, not anywhere near as battle hungry as some of the battle thriving beings in the individual, or as experienced as some veterans . But that Ki construct that appeared to have a life of it's own , and her bottomless chasm that is her ki, showed that potentially she was not exactly a force

Garter Briefs
Tags:
Andrita Andrita (Open)
As much as the two stared at the large new arrival it was if she wasn't even there, even the faintest traces of Ki not being present when even a farmer would at least have a sliver. Such a thing was definitely not common even among the martial arts community, so even the most experienced would assume this woman was either a skilled human or for the very few aware maybe even a humanoid looking alien, it's not like there was anything else they were aware of given how little things like Saiyans were even known.

Rubbing the smooth side of her head as she looks down at the two she could only shake it slightly as they go on "I kinda get that, but most people here don't even know what Ki is so moderation you know? If you go flying off the bat or using that it's just going to be troublesome, especially with a big audience around where it could coreen off into" she makes a small circling motion before gesturing off to the main ring area surrounded by stands "Competitors getting hurt I guess cant be avoided but the people coming to watch? they tend to have an aversion to that and are prone to panicking at weird stuff, even before someone just blurts out the entire aliens and magics being real and walking around you know?" she gestures to the energy thing behind the girl "Besides....it is a Martial Arts tournament so maybe just try and keep it down to that right? Keeping the host's ring in one piece and the like". She finishes her words with an idle shrug, seriously the fact nobody really knew about Ki and the vast difference between a martial artist and the average person was for the best and would just be one big headache if that changed, people had a poor memory for it in general and liked to explain it away as light shows but still, she was starting to get the idea some here were just going to forget all that and go nuts.

Oakris looked on as she noticed Garter talking with two girls, and a rather strange being that seemed like it was all ki. "The hell...? That is something you do not see every day." She said as she got up from her seat and walked over. The woman talking to the girls was massive, almost if not as big as a Namekian. "Hey, saw that blast from over there. Impressive for a fighter like yourself. Who do I have the honor of meeting here?" "HEY! DON'T LEAVE ME OUT OF THIS!" Dabria shouted as she ran over, the red head stopped behind her snow h2eaded sister, with irritation on her face. "Sorry 'bout that sis. I got drawn in by this weird energy I felt..." She then looks at the living ki standing next to Hana, and scratched her head. "Or saw for that matter." "Whoa! what is that?!" Dabria asked excitedly, taking notice of the living Ki. Oakris shook her head, and pinched the bridge of her nose. "Took you long enough..." She then looked at the three while Dabria gazed at the living energy. "So, where are all of you from?" She asked curiously, studying Garter and her massive size. (Interacting: PlusUltra PlusUltra Andrita Andrita General Tags:
RedtheRoyalGuard RedtheRoyalGuard Flame Demon Flame Demon Angelostar4 Angelostar4 Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Latios Latios )

Garter Briefs
Tags:
Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers (Open)
Perking her head up slightly she turns to look over her shoulder as two more join the small gathering, a notable glint to her eye as she studies them for a moment before taking a step or two back in order to have all of them within view. She throws a smirk towards Dabria while bending down slightly with a gesture to her face "Eyes up hear missy, as for the Where? well West City mostly, but been spending a bit of time in other places, around the Southeast Islands maybe a bit near the Sacred grounds. Eh all relative really but really isnt it normal to ask for a name before a location?" chuckling a little to herself before going back fully to a casual stance holding both arms behind her head "Garter for that one by the way."

Last edited:
Dakon glanced over towards Garter and he noticed the strange gi that she was wearing. It looked slightly familiar to him and he then remembered that Goku used to wear that gi whenever he trained. "Hey." He spoke as he turned to face the woman before he crossed his arms then approached her.

The Saiyan's hair was wavering a bit before it calmed down and he looked at the symbol before back at her. "My name's Dakon....and that clothing your wearing. Isn't that...the Turtle School symbol?"

Looking down for a moment at the comment she idly taps her chest where the white logo was present "Oh yeah, Parents got me in touch with the place for something a bit more grassroots than the bigger academies New Crane. Something about it has a long history despite its size...they did have a different outfit overall but wanted to mix in a bit of me, the original outfit didn't last as long as the crest, and didn't make sense showing up here in something that was more stitches than clothing" a faint shrug from her to emphasize the point.

Now they were closer however they could likely see that the material had been layered atop what could almost be considered some form of armor, though more stretched than rigid in the areas it covered giving it a more modern feel than traditional Gi's. Then again clear images of the icon's origin were mostly lost over the centuries outside of the obscure participants from over 80 tournaments prior or old family albums from that generation. Its not like the wearers were particularly notable in the news even at the time since most of the populace were unaware of the true nature of events that played out on the planet or beyond.

Akamine Shuzo
Interaction: Preparing himself mentally​

While keeping an eye at the other fighters, Akamine kept saying some words of comfort to prepare himself mentally for the tournament. But for some reason, there were other fighters who were speaking to each other like it’s an family gathering here. Also there was that one person earlier that threw an ki ball earlier but he ignored it for now. While he would not talk to them, the Raven did not agree with him and instead flew off his shoulder and went flying at the group nearby. He just mentally face palmed as he followed Gloom towards the group. The Raven would be flying above their heads cawing, before Akamine finally arrived, to which the Raven went back on his left shoulder. He just looked at the group and said “sorry for having my Raven bother your conversation.... it’s that he sometimes do things without my command.” he said to the group. He did not know why Gloom did that, maybe it’s because he needed to socialize with outsiders more and since they were having a conversation already.

"Heh. Goku had that sort of outfit most of his life....so, you are ready for the tournament? I am really excited to see all these fighters. They are strong, I know that, but I also want to see how strong they are. All of them. I enjoy fighting...a lot. Guess that just reveals what I am. That or my tail." Dakon stated sheepishly as his tail wavered back and forth. He had never seen anyone else that could be strong but these warriors could prove that wrong.

She scratches her head at the name "Go who? I mean I get the tail thing but only one in the family album with this symbol was someone an ancestor apparently knew. But that was centuries ago I think" she seems to be in thought trying to recall something "Great Great...I think it was 6 or 7 Greats Grandmother and Father apparently knew them, though kinda that far back really isn't something people can be expected to recall much about, also something about a Carrot I think? Never been one for old history that much though."

"Carrot? Oh, you're talking about Goku. It's Kakarot....that's his Saiyan name. Because...well, he's a Saiyan. I'm not going to go too much in detail with that since that would get boring very easily." Dakon shrugged as he found himself smiling a bit. He had a feeling that this woman would be a bit of a challenge but he then felt the energy of the other Saiyan. He tilted his head lightly and knew that....well, there was not much to say about her. She looked strong but....he wanted to see what they were made of. If he's backed into a corner, he'll use Super Saiyan. Simple, easy.

"Garter, eh? very interesting name... And you seem to be a bit of a traveler I take it." Oakris said as she looked over Garter, and then at Dakon. "You seem to know a lot about the legendary warriors. And it is also great to see a fellow saiyan as well, especially one that is stronger than me!" Oakris corssed her arms with a smirk, though she did not feel comfortable in the slightest in her skimpy armor, she certainly felt a feeling shiver down her spine as she felt Dakon's energy. This one was going to be a great fight, that was for sure. "Name's Oakris, Oakris Carmine. And this is my sister, Dabria." "H-Hi..." the redhead sheepishly said as she looked at the older saiyan, and felt intimidated by how much energy he had. This one could bend her in half without any effort, for sure. "I... I wasn't expecting anyone of your strength to be here, but then again, gotta have something to look forward to, right? Wouldn't be any fun fighting weaker opponents..." (Interacts: PlusUltra PlusUltra RedtheRoyalGuard RedtheRoyalGuard General Tags: Latios Latios Flame Demon Flame Demon Andrita Andrita Angelostar4 Angelostar4 Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 )

"Heh....well, I do hope to see you in the upcoming rounds. I know you're a strong fighter....I know the both of you are. Everyone here is strong....but, I want to see how you fight." Dakon chuckled softly before he began to grin at the two sisters. It was quite a surprise to see more Saiyans out here by he was also not surprised that they were entering. His tail quivered excitedly as he couldn't wait for the most to start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back