• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragon Ball Saga: Past Guardians to New Heroes Characters

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Ik.jpg
Name: Michinaga Ozawa

Race: Human

Personality:
  • Arrogant
  • Compassionate
  • Clever

Abilities:
  • Ki Sense
  • Flight
  • Ki Blast

Transformations: None

Basic Techniques:
  • Kamehameha
  • Solar Flare
  • Instant Transmission

Signature Technique: None

Ultimate Technique: None

Backstory: Michinaga was born in a city to a family of martial artists known as the Ozawa clan.

One day, his family has expelled him at the age of 16 because he is too weak to become a martial artist nor would he is capable of being one if it wasn't for his hard training.

He went to a nearby dojo where they trained people who want to learn the best abilities that they will need in their life but the downside is that it will leave them emotionally disturbed because of the harsh training that they have been through. Also, it was the cheapest dojo to go to as it only costs a few dollars.

Michinaga trained for five years until he is ready to prove to his family that he will succeed in becoming the strongest by participating in the tournament via mimicking the fighter's fighting style and abilities both humans and Saiyans that may need to compete with them.

Last edited:
View attachment 683275

Personality:
  • Arrogant
  • Compassionate
  • Clever

Abilities:
  • Ki Sense
  • Flight
  • Ki Blast

Basic Techniques:
  • Kamehameha
  • Solar Flare
  • Instant Transmission

Backstory: Michinaga was born in a city to a family of martial artists known as the Ozawa clan.

One day, his family has expelled him at the age of 16 because he is too weak to become a martial artist nor would he is capable of being one if it wasn't for his hard training.

He went to a nearby dojo where they trained people who want to learn the best abilities that they will need in their life but the downside is that it will leave them emotionally disturbed because of the harsh training that they have been through. Also, it was the cheapest dojo to go to as it only costs a few dollars.

Michinaga trained for five years until he is ready to prove to his family that he will succeed in becoming the strongest by participating in the tournament.
I really like him! However, I am totally unsure of how to fit him in, since we are doing some friendship building before the big arc I have planned.

View attachment 683275

Personality:
  • Arrogant
  • Compassionate
  • Clever

Abilities:
  • Ki Sense
  • Flight
  • Ki Blast

Basic Techniques:
  • Kamehameha
  • Solar Flare
  • Instant Transmission

Michinaga trained for five years until he is ready to prove to his family that he will succeed in becoming the strongest by participating in the tournament.
I really like him! However, I am totally unsure of how to fit him in, since we are doing some friendship building before the big arc I have planned.

With a few edits, he could seek to learn about those who actually competed or something. Like he wasn't able to join for some reason or other and is seeking out those who participated instead.

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja if you could make the edits suggested by Grieve Writer, then I can have you brought in somehow. The next arc is gonna be a big one, so I hope your character is ready for platonic relationships.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back