• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragon Ball RP!

FrostedYam

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there! I'm Kai and I'd really love to do a dragon Ball RP!

Basic idea I had was for playing a Saiyan who acts as the Royal Guard for the Saiyan princess. (In this universe there would be three siblings instead of just Vegeta and his brother!) In wake of Friezas threat the Saiyan is instructed to take the princess off planet leading to them arriving on earth and living out a different story than the regular dragon ball one! Though it will still have some same themes!

I really hope this sounds interesting to you and I'll hear from you soon enough!

And I'd really love it if you put in effort! I'll even take some new ideas if you have any! I'd prefer discord but could do others!

See you soon!

Last edited:
Hey there! I'm Kai and I'd really love to do a dragon Ball RP!

Basic idea I had was for playing a Saiyan who acts as the Royal Guard for the Saiyan princess. (In this universe there would be three siblings instead of just Vegeta and his brother!) In wake of Friezas threat the Saiyan is instructed to take the princess off planet leading to them arriving on earth and living out a different story than the regular dragon ball one! Though it will still have some same themes!

I really hope this sounds interesting to you and I'll hear from you soon enough!

And I'd really love it if you put in effort! I'll even take some new ideas if you have any! I'd prefer discord but could do others!

See you soon!
still open?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back