• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragon Age Roleplay

TheOgCinnamonRoll

One Time Luck
Howdy! My name is Cinny, I'm 20, and brand new to this site and forums in general. But I'm pretty well experienced with rp and writing. I've been having a hankering for a roleplay based around the video game series Dragon Age. I'm honestly so desperate for an rp in this genre that I'm not super picky as to what time period it takes place. I know way too much about it, and I have most of the books, working on getting the comics, and I've played all the games through multiple times!

Personally, I'm not really comfortable playing major canon characters, but I'm open to playing some more minor canons, ocs, or even protagonist characters from the games. For any partners, I don't have a preference, and I'm willing to go along with whatever you'd like to play! I hope to hear from anyone who's interested soon!

Hello! I am interested, as DAI is my absolute favorite game. Why, when the world is so massive and expansive and we could go with so many directions? No idea. I have a soft spot for the story and characters very much. However, I'm willing to do any time period and go in any direction. I much prefer OC's and think it's more fun that way but I am also not against playing canon characters on the side as needed. Did you have anything specific you wanted to do / have a hankering to rp at the moment?

Hi! Thanks for the interest! I'd absolutely love to rp out ocs with you, I just like leaving the potential for canons open in case some people prefer those to ocs. Personally, I have a hankering for a good romance right now. What about you?

Yes! I would love that. And totally understand that. Do you have gender preferences for both mxf, fxf, mxm and the gender you prefer to rp?

mxf sounds totally fine to me. I actually have a DA oc that is an adopted greywarden. Maybe our characters have joined the Inquisition but don't necessarily have to be the Inquisitor or in the council y'know? That way they have a clear goal they're trying to accomplish

Users who are viewing this thread

Back