• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragon Age: Rise of the Wardens

ShalRavenne

The Crimson Lioness
I was thinking of setting up a rp that focuses on new Wardens. Now we can either write with the rebuilding of the Wardens in Ferelden after the blight was stopped or we can alter the game to them adding Wardens as they build the army to face the Archedemon. Another thought is to RP in the other lands, like Orlais or the Free Marches, etc.

Alright!! Now lets get thoughts on general plot, and time setting to the games. ^_^

Did we wish to include any of the main characters from the first game or skip until after the new King is on the throne (I personally liked Alistair on the throne and hated the idea of Anora [his half brother's late wife] being his queen. Blah.)

Now did we wish to start with the joining? I personally have a few ideas on how to get that accomplished if we choose that route.

Or did we wish to have some new recruits from other lands, or perhaps a mix of both ideas?

Chime in everyone!

I'm indifferent to the method of joining, though I'd rather have all of the characters brought together at once than have them join piecemeal. Just an opinion.

I thought maybe it could be the next Blight xD DAO focuses on the 5th one, what if we did the 6th? If you know your DA lore, you know the 6th Archdemon's name is Razikale, so maybe we become Wardens to kill it? Like we could start at a central point where we're about to do the joining and in our Character Sheet's we talk about how we got there in our backgrounds xD Personally, I could see myself as a male version of Morrigan in a way...just a thought.

So more toward the roleplaying tabletop game rather than the video games. Alright. I can get into that. There would be more Wardens however since that time, most likely. So we won't need to worry about them trying to figure out the ritual (I was going to use Wynne if we were doing closer to DAO. ^_^ )

Now character sheet, did you want to just put them in a discussion thread, or just have them for your own personal reference.

I was thinking Rogue, myself. Perhaps Dalish elf.

I'd like to have all of the character sheets on hand, just in case balance problems come up.

Usually, I play Rogue/Ranger, but I may deviate to Warrior/Paladin for this RP.

I'd also love having all character sheets on hand for the same reason. I was a circle mage in the game, however I would play an Apostate Mage for the RP

I like the idea of the sixth blight. Our band of character could meet as a new group of recruits?

I would like to play a human, female Mage :)

The recruit idea is a good one, but the training process may be a bit tedious. I'm okay with it, but fear it may make the RP drag on a little.

Maybe ONE of the characters is a recruit? So it'd be kind of like a group of Wardens and a rookie? Though the Wardens themselves are relatively new?

Sounds like a good idea, although the recruit must be pretty strong, so they don't become a burden to the rest of the goup.

Ah, I like the idea of one newbie :)

Or our intros could be at recruitment then the second post could be everyone after training?

Or we could be trained, and about to take the joining with all the other recruits from around the country? That way all equal in standing? just a thought.

Alright, hmm how to start this now is the question. Where in Ferelden do we wish to be, Soldier's Peak? Ostagar? Somewhere else?

Year?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back