• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragon Age or Fallout?

kansascript

Hey!

I'm brand spankin' new to this site. This is my attempt at dipping my toes in the water. 

I primarily roleplay in the Dragon Age and Fallout universe, although I have been known to participate in TES as well. 

At the moment, I have one plot in mind, regarding my Fallout: NV OCs, Aelia & Cook. However, I'm totally open to plot with you for a thread. My only stipulation is that we have a genuine plot and ending in mind while writing. Otherwise, I lose interest and will be prone to drop. The journey is less important in terms of planning for me, but I need to know what I'm trying to accomplish with my characters.

I also have quite a bit of muse for my Inquisitor, Maria, who has an AU as the Inquisitor's consul and one as an ex-priestess. 

Presently, I suppose Dragon Age has captured most of my interest but I'm flexible. C:

Also!

I'm pretty relaxed with roleplay but there are a few things I won't do: rape & gratuitous sex. These things implied are fine if discussed with me first. 

In terms of reply length, please give me at least one paragraph. Not a second grader's paragraph, but a proper 7 sentence minimum chunk of text. I need to have something to respond to or I won't be able to prompt myself.

As far as grammar and spelling goes, spelling shouldn't be a problem (ever) thanks to autocorrect and grammar should be understandable. I would like to be able to read what you wrote me. If your first language isn't English, just let me know! That's totally okay! I understand how tricky those things can be (as I'm learning French & Potawatomi) and I'm 100% willing to help you further your knowledge.

...only DA and Fallout?

I feel I should clarify: no. I don't only roleplay these fandoms. I'm open to almost anything you can throw my way, I just primary in those two fandoms. I could make an entire list of fandoms/settings I'm able to write in but it would get awfully long and dreadfully boring to read. I primary in these fandoms because I can also roleplay some of the canons from these (i.e. Cullen, Alistair, Leliana, etc.).

Speaking of male muses, I'm willing to write either male or female, although I have a tendency to lean more towards the guys!

I'm also willing to pair MxM, FxF, but I prefer MxF the most.

Then what genres?

Action, thriller, horror, survival, romance, scifi, anything. 

However! I have one that I refuse to do without a plot and that is slice of life. Those threads always drag on and on and on and my poor ADD brain can't take them for too long.

And that's all, folks!

Just shoot me a message or reply to this if you're interested. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! I'm Lyraen. I'm not super familiar with Fallout; however, I am familiar with the concept of it and I'd love to create a world that's similar if you'd like to talk something over. I prefer to play female in MxF if there's any romance, although I can play male NPCs or side characters. Just let me know if you'd be interested!

Hey!! I'd bhe interested in a Dragon Age Roleplay with you???

I'm not sure what the specifics should be, but I'd love to discuss them over PM!! ^^

I'm fairly new as well and I'm a super big lore buff for Fallout, especially New Vegas. I'd love to set something up in the vein of something set post the events of New Vegas, either mid-west or pacific North West. Lemme know what you think!

I'd love to do a Fallout NV roleplay! I'll shoot you a message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back