• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragon Age; Interest Check

Xylona

ur not a ghost, i'm not afraid of u
Alrighty, here's the deal. I've been playing Dragon Age nonstop lately and I'd really like to do some sort of group play revolving around it. So if any of you have played, and would like to get something going, I'd love to hear from you via reply to this thread. Anyways, here's the idea I had in mind. It's not super fleshed out, mostly because I have no idea whether anyone even remembers Dragon Age. (For those of you who do, this would be taking place after Origins)

♖♖♖♖♖♖♖♖♖♖♖♖♖♖♖

With the darkspawn at bay after the end of the last Blight, Ferelden has been in reasonable condition. Cities have been rebuilt with time, and the Elves have even been granted their own land. However, things are far from completely better. There is still much work to be done. Whispers of unrest come from Orzammar. Strange sightings have occurred in the Deep Roads, and the Dwarves are starting to question whether the darkspawn are really gone for good. Queen Anora has no time to investigate, what with tensions overseas and rebuilding Ferelden to be all that it was before the Blight. They have now called upon you, and a few others, to form quite the unlikely party. Only the Maker knows what true evil lies beneath the frostback mountains, and soon you and your new acquaintances will be the ones to find out. Whether your journey ends there will be up to you.

♖♖♖♖♖♖♖♖♖♖♖♖♖♖♖

Links:
Characters
Out of Character Chat
Main RP

Last edited:
I love Dragon Age. I've played them all and am totally up for this. Directly after Origins, but not including the dlc?

I love Dragon Age. I've played them all and am totally up for this. Directly after Origins, but not including the dlc?

Yeah, not including the DLC. Well maybe. I guess in time of the games it would be taking place in the beginning of Dragon Age 2, after the blight has ended. In Ferelden though, not Kirkwall.

Well, if it isn't a roleplay of my reason to live! Please do consider me interested in being part of this once it launches.

Well, if it isn't a roleplay of my reason to live! Please do consider me interested in being part of this once it launches.

Sure thing! Haha, I'm hoping to pick up a little more interest before we get into the nitty gritty.

Hm... Totally interested. Cant get enough of Dragon age rp.
I get the feeling most of us are gonna be Grey Warden in this RP. Do this have anything to do with Awakening ?

Hm... Totally interested. Cant get enough of Dragon age rp.
I get the feeling most of us are gonna be Grey Warden in this RP. Do this have anything to do with Awakening ?
I was gonna simply use the verse and previous events to shape a completely uncannon story of our own within it. So while it would be during the same time as events from Awakening, it would have nothing to do with it.

Awesome guys! I'll go ahead and make the appropriate threads then, expect them here soon.

I am interested, I am currently playing Inquisition but haven't gotten too far, I have almost 30 hours on the game but only just now got to Skyhold because I have been doing all the side missions and stuff.

I'll get on the character sheet tomorrow. I've got a solid idea but am currently at an airport going home.

I have been on a trip, but I still have every intention of going through with this once everyone gets their characters up. :D

Yeah.... I'm just blanking on writing and ideas lately with Rl downers. I had some early ideas but they have been used partly anyways. And don't want to appear copying others with the same or similar classes and backgrounds or race etc. So am working out another idea perhaps a Qunari or something.
Alrighty, sure thing! Take your time, and I hope everything irl is okay!! Just checking in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back