• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dragon Age anyone?

valenceflame

Hey there!

I'll be quick, I'm looking for someone to RP Dragon Age with me. What I want the most is a long term partner who wants to do a re-telling including our OCs.

Basically, I want us both to choose which canon characters we want to play, and also have an OC to join the party. Your OC can either be the main character of the game (the Warden, Hawke, or the Inquisitor) or they could just be someone who is involved in another way (as I prefer to play). If you want to romance a certain canon character, let me know, I'll play them opposite you, if you'll do the same!

I'm open to diverting from the main storyline, but not by too much. Side quests, agreed upon big changes are fine too. I'm pretty easy going to be honest.

I also haven't completed the games to 100%, so there will be things I don't know. I'll either look them up, or take an educated guess. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong though!

Rules!

I will definitely talk to you OOC, so you've gotta be cool with chatting

If you don't like how something's going, you're losing interest, or you want to try something new, please tell me! Don't just drop out, please.

I prefer at least once a day replies, and I really love long sessions, but I won't really say no if you can't make once a day. 

Please be 18+

On top of that, be okay with mature themes. I have few limits in how far I can take writing, and if we're approaching one I'll tell you. If you have particular squicks, let me know.

I prefer to rp on skype or google chat, but am open to doing so on here too. If we rp long enough, I'm even down to give you my number so we can continue offline.

I think that's it, so, reply here or PM me if interested/have any questions? Thanks!

Hey! I'm actually a massive fan of the DA games. I have an OC with a massive backstory and stuff, so if you wanna hit me up or anything, that'd be great!

If you're still interested, I'd love to get a DA:I version going with you.
The only thing is that I only RP onsite. :/
But if you're interested in giving it a go, PM me. :)

I am not sure you are still looking but I have been interested in looking for someone to roleplay DA for a loooong time!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back