• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐬 — a HOTD 1x1 search

social

falling for you™
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
MEET SOCIAL
Hello! My name is Social or Soc, and I am currently looking for a couple of 1x1s centered around the HOTD universe! I am in my 20s, use she/her pronouns, and am part of the LGBTQ+ community so my available pairings will always reflect that! I am on EST time so we may miss each other depending on how my insomnia is doing! While I am very active on RPN, that does not mean I will be able to write a reply every day, multiple times a day. I can be very flexible and understanding that schedules don’t always allow for constant or regular posts! That’s okay, just keep me in the loop.

If I am feeling very inspired, I may be able to, but mostly I will do one or two replies per week with moderate inspiration. I am a detailed/advanced writer so I do average around 400-500 words per individual reply and would prefer it if my partner was able to come close to matching that! Due to the fact I am also in my 20s, I do require that all of my partners are 18+ as I do not feel comfortable roleplaying with minors! Romance is a must for me and is a primary focus for the characters, though not the only focus of course. I usually prefer to double, but it is not mandatory. I do love OOC stuff so I tend to be very active there with HCs, playlists, moodboards, etc.

When it comes to characters, I am more than happy to make OCs or play certain canon characters! Please let me know what your preference is and we can go from there! I can also be open to canon x oc! I’m more than happy to create plots that just use the HOTD universe! Please PM if interested!

• 18+ only!
• Detailed/Advanced! This means I expect 300-500 words per in-character post!
• Romance is a must! Sorry not sorry
• I will only play certain canon characters and certain canon ships!
• Realistic face claims only!
• I enjoy doubling but it isn't required
• I can be ghost-friendly, but it would be great to get a reply if I reach out about the status
• I will do least one reply a week unless otherwise notified!
• LGBTQ+ friendly

THE ROLES

Canon Characters I Will Play
• Rhaenyra Targaryen
• Laena Velaryon
• Alicent Hightower
• Older Jacaerys Velaryon
• Older Lucerys Velaryon
• Older Baela Targaryen
• Helaena Targaryen

Canon Character I Might Play
• Aemond Targaryen
• Aegon II Targaryen
• Daemon Targaryen

Ships I Am Craving
Rhaenyra x Harwin
Laena x Daemon

Pairing Options
• Royal x Royal
• Noble x Royal
• Noble x Noble
• Noble x Guard
• Secret Affair
• Guard x Royal
• Arranged Marriage
• Enemies to Lovers
• Forbidden Romance
• Guard x Guard
• Childhood friends

THE PLOTS

Text Prompts
"My blood is not royal enough for you"
"Why must you hate me? Can't we unite for the good of our House?"
"Be quiet, we do not want to be caught."
"Love or duty, that is not a choice I am permitted to make."
"I do not care about suitors, I love you."
"This is what's real, not the sham of a marriage I'm trapped in."
"You vex me. I do not know why you won't leave me alone."
"They used to scream your name out of love, now they scream it out of hate."
"Now they see you as you are."
"The crown will not choose who I love."

Plots
• Retelling of the Dance of the Dragons. Can either include Canon or OCs, or both. Could be told from either Team Green or Team Black POV depending on what direction we want to go.
• Marrying a king is never an easy feat, especially when one has to become the new queen-consort. Navigating this new marriage and relationship, the two must find a way to show a united front to the realm while keeping the secrets and plots hidden behind a closed door.
• An arranged marriage ending in tragedy. Muse A's younger sister was marrying a prince from another kingdom, when all of a sudden, the wedding party was attacked by those who were meant to be royal guards of the prince. Muse A's sister and her husband were killed, causing a great outrage within the kingdom. Who within the realm would plot such a thing? Was it from the neighboring kingdom? Or was it from someone within the Red Keep itself? Muse A and Muse B decide to team up in order to find out what happened and exact their revenge.
• More coming soon
coded by social

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back