• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Downtown Detectives (OOC)

Main
Here
Nice. Would they be homies in the work place? Or would the pressure of the whole operation relying on them mean a good amount of awkwardness between them outside of UC work?

i honestly want them to be homies

i could see lizzy like suggest something illegal for the operation but she doesn't realise it and ray is just the person who keeps her in line constantly
Nice. Would they be homies in the work place? Or would the pressure of the whole operation relying on them mean a good amount of awkwardness between them outside of UC work?

"No you cannot break their knee caps for a confession."

"No you cannot burn down their stash house to force them to come out with their hands up."

"Yes you can arrest his daughter for drunk driving to use against him, but you yourself cannot get her drunk."

"No you cannot break their knee caps for a confession."

"No you cannot burn down their stash house to force them to come out with their hands up."

"Yes you can arrest his daughter for drunk driving to use against him, but you yourself cannot get her drunk."
pffft yes, exactly what i mean

"so you are saying those are illegal? huh, never knew that-"

Alrighty! Now that we have a duo for the gang unit, I'm thinking of setting up some sort of undercover case. Consider this, one of our informants got splatted by a local triad and we need a replacement mole. Or maybe offer protection to a snitch before they testify in court then hand it over to the FBI?

As for the NSU detective, You'll be working alongside airport authority and DHS agents over someone who brought a bomb on a plane from Somalia. Either that, or a car bomb that has connections to the IRA.

I honestly was expecting more Homicide detectives but this will do.

That's kinda funny. I specifically avoided homicide detective because I felt it was too stereotypical. I'm kind of hoping my character's mild (maybe not so mild?) superiority complex would make things more interesting lol

Alrighty! Now that we have a duo for the gang unit, I'm thinking of setting up some sort of undercover case. Consider this, one of our informants got splatted by a local triad and we need a replacement mole. Or maybe offer protection to a snitch before they testify in court then hand it over to the FBI?

As for the NSU detective, You'll be working alongside airport authority and DHS agents over someone who brought a bomb on a plane from Somalia. Either that, or a car bomb that has connections to the IRA.

I honestly was expecting more Homicide detectives but this will do.
sorry, i could only get to this now. But that sounds good to me for the gang case. I just have one question, will the division work together at any point in the rp?

hold up, gang division can deal the with mafia?????

thanks the link was pretty helpful
Typically yes. But some cities where gangs are more prominent, like New York, have divisions dedicated to the mafia, and are called Organized Crime division. As far as I have seen San Fran doesn't have one

Technically, healthcare fraud unit could deal with a medical practitioner being unethical and botching operations deliberately or smt like that I just realised. Could be really interesting actually (but I still prefer the National Security Division in terms of potential drama lol). Btw, changed my character background a bit. I hadn't fleshed it out because I was contemplating how to work a character that basically has a superiority complex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back