• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Downtown Detectives (OOC)

Main
Here

holyman1998

Plan out the plot, figure out how characters will interact with each other, and get a preview of your detective's first cases here!

So according to my research this is what the National Security Division does:

National Security Unit​

The National Security Unit handles anti-terrorism investigations, as well as those involving breaches of national security, such as espionage and munitions smuggling cases. In addition, the members of the National Security Unit are responsible for the operation of the Anti-Terrorism Advisory Council and administer the Critical Incident Response Plan and the National Security and International Affairs program.
I think anti-terrorism would be too much of a serious kind of investigation to start, so perhaps starting with smuggling of some kind?

Gang boyo will be up in a minute
So according to my research this is what the National Security Division does:

I think anti-terrorism would be too much of a serious kind of investigation to start, so perhaps starting with smuggling of some kind?
Could be connected to IRA weapon smuggling. This is towards the end of the troubles, so it is plausible

the military man and a gang leader's daughter, they could make an interesting paring-
Would be an interesting group. Lizzy would use her connections to let Ray sell them guns. He would sell them all sorts of shit, most likely assault rifles and sub machine guns, and from time to time a SAW.

Would be an interesting group. Lizzy would use her connections to let Ray sell them guns. He would sell them all sorts of shit, most likely assault rifles and sub machine guns, and from time to time a SAW.
pfft she could. and this man owns a SAW???

they could be like the duo of the entire division-

Not a SAW, technically it would be an M60, and it wouldn't matter. Most criminals refrain from using assault type weapons. A poll in '99 found that of all prisoners, only, like, 5% owned an assault type weapon, and only 1% of those guys would even consider using it because of how impractical they are. Handguns will forever remain the choice of criminals. Even if a gang got an M60, it takes a lot to maintain a machine guns, whereas a handgun can easily be kept clean and maintained.

Not a SAW, technically it would be an M60, and it wouldn't matter. Most criminals refrain from using assault type weapons. A poll in '99 found that of all prisoners, only, like, 5% owned an assault type weapon, and only 1% of those guys would even consider using it because of how impractical they are. Handguns will forever remain the choice of criminals. Even if a gang got an M60, it takes a lot to maintain a machine guns, whereas a handgun can easily be kept clean and maintained.
oooooo okok

ok but i could totally see elizabeth and ray having an occasional fight and elizabeth just loses flat out and gets salty about if for a bit-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back