• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

DOWNTON ABBEY (and other fandoms)

Jay Fox

little king trashmouth
Hi, I'm James, and I'm currently suuuuper desperate for a Downton Abbey roleplay as well as a few others that I've been missing. I only do fandom characters and I'd prefer you to play fandom characters as well, though am somewhat flexible on that. I have ideas for a fair few of these pairings so let me know what you think. I'm not too fussy about length- I'd prefer to be a good match and keep a plot flowing even if some posts are only a few sentences. 

Bold is the character I want to play and italics is the character I'm looking for 

Downton Abbey

Thomas Barrow x Tom Branson (omg please)

Thomas Barrow x Matthew Crawley

Thomas Barrow x p much anybody (though has to be a male character)

I'd also be interested in friendship fics eg Thomas and Sybil, Thomas and Mary

Shameless USA

Mickey Milkovich x Ian Gallagher

Star Wars

Poe Finn especially as part of a Poe/Finn/Rey polyamorous relationship of some kind

Luke x Han

Harry Potter

Remus Lupin x Sirius Black (though actually I can play either for this)

Scorpius Malfoy x Albus Severus Potter

Teddy Lupin x Victoire Weasley 

Reply to this post or drop me a PM if you're interested! I mainly RP via Skype, but can do PM as well if that's your preference. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back