• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Down for a sci-fi, bounty hunter MxF RP?

CrowOuttaHell

Skull-Faced Writer
Hey, Crow here.

This is just really a casual partner search for a sci-fi idea I came up with just a couple of days ago- but I'll add some personal info here just in case you guys wanna know more about me and my preferences before you get into a 1x1 with me:

- Currently dying in university. I have Sundays, Mondays and Wednesdays free due to a weird class schedule.
- I'll try to squeeze out at least 2-3 paragraphs in the RP, so I'd prefer if my partner could avoid one-liners.
- I usually do MxF or FxF. MxM sadly isn't something I write.
- Feel free to ask any more questions if you need/want to. I'll try my best to answer as much as possible.

So, if you're fine with me, then go ahead and read my plot blurb for this RP:

In the past few years, humanity has taken to the stars. With the advent of intergalactic travel, technology on Earth advanced rapidly as more and more alien species were discovered.

Ever since the death of your partner in the military, you'd been a bounty hunter- carving out your own path through the galaxy, taking every bloody, dirty job you could to live another day, to make your way through the sea of stars, alone.

So how could you have known that he had come back?

It was supposed to be a job like any other. But here he was, most of his flesh gone- his soul trapped in the body of a cyborg, staring you down.

You try to tell yourself he's not your partner. He's no longer the man you remember. Not the man you fought campaign after campaign with, always believing that you two were invincible, that you were top of your class and that nothing would ever tear you apart.

You try to tell yourself he died in that crash landing. That he died when their ship was bombed.

And yet, here he was, standing before you- the best cyborg mercenary in the galaxy, and your target.

So there we have it. I'll most likely be playing the cyborg in this one. I tried my best to leave a few things open-ended or just plainly open so that you have a chance to develop your character however you like~

I only have two plot ideas for this one so far, so feel free to message me or post here about potential plots if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back