• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Down and Out in Dark World OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Whoever thinks they can write a good reaction to what just happened can go next and we'll start the posting order from there.
Sorry for the wait, IRL stuff came up.

Isaedras Cleditre Isaedras Cleditre seasonedcat seasonedcat Neal Caffrey Neal Caffrey Pheonix Van Hassel Pheonix Van Hassel
One issue I've seen in RPs is every player expects another to post first, so would it be easier for you all if I just picked someone to go next?
If nobody volunteers or says otherwise I'll have to do it just to move this forward.

Also I don't know what it'd be used for, but would you like a Discord?
XD yeah I've noticed that too. I can go ahead and reply I just didn't wanna step on anyone's toes who may have like limited availability but wanted to throw something in there before myself.

And I guess the Discord depends on what the others think 🤷‍♂️

Sorry I've been out lately, been having some mental health struggles. I can reply tomorrow or Thursday if you guys are ok with waiting just a little more. Long work days the next couple of days.

Sorry I've been out lately, been having some mental health struggles. I can reply tomorrow or Thursday if you guys are ok with waiting just a little more. Long work days the next couple of days.
It's fine, take the time you need. Thanks for checking in. Whoever can get their next post out soonest should go next and everyone else should work on their next posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back