• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Down and Out in Dark World OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
We're a few days past when I would've preferred to drop in a reply but hobbies were tossed to the side over the weekend. I'll try and make up for it either midday today or later tonight. Depends on how quick some work I have to do today goes. If not then expect something Thursday! Just wanna drop in and keep y'all in the loop

Sophileon Sophileon has not replied in weeks and might be out of the RP. I've messaged them so I'll wait on a reply for a week.
In the meantime if you post just ignore their character for now, I might need to write them out.

I'll open up the interest check again either way since this has just started and new characters will be easy to introduce. Feel free to tell anyone you know who you think would like this RP about it.

seasonedcat seasonedcat Isaedras Cleditre Isaedras Cleditre OrganicUFO OrganicUFO
Would you all prefer to do another round of posts or would you like me to move the RP forwards? I can add in Sophileon Sophileon 's character if they are still in later on.

Sophileon Sophileon has not replied in weeks and might be out of the RP. I've messaged them so I'll wait on a reply for a week.
In the meantime if you post just ignore their character for now, I might need to write them out.

I'll open up the interest check again either way since this has just started and new characters will be easy to introduce. Feel free to tell anyone you know who you think would like this RP about it.

seasonedcat seasonedcat Isaedras Cleditre Isaedras Cleditre OrganicUFO OrganicUFO
Would you all prefer to do another round of posts or would you like me to move the RP forwards? I can add in Sophileon Sophileon 's character if they are still in later on.
anything is fine with me

Hello friends! I'm going to start a character sheet today. What age range is this rp? Are we doing any adult themes? (Not breaking the rules, just like mentions of past stuff). How dark are we going with this? Thanks!

Hello friends! I'm going to start a character sheet today. What age range is this rp? Are we doing any adult themes? (Not breaking the rules, just like mentions of past stuff). How dark are we going with this? Thanks!
Characters would work best in the 18-30 year old range.
Adult themes are fine (there will be gore and if you want there can be "fade to black" level romance stuff), but nothing that would violate the site's rules.
The setting won't be grimdark, it'll be more the typical level of darkness you'd find in an r-rated detective noir story.

Also please check the Lore page if you haven't already, it'll be helpful when designing your character sheet.

Characters would work best in the 18-30 year old range.
Adult themes are fine (there will be gore and if you want there can be "fade to black" level romance stuff), but nothing that would violate the site's rules.
The setting won't be grimdark, it'll be more the typical level of darkness you'd find in an r-rated detective noir story.

Also please check the Lore page if you haven't already, it'll be helpful when designing your character sheet.
Is it okay if my character is a demon embodying the sin lust? I'm not sure if anyone else has that or not

Okay, fight scene time! Go ahead and have your characters test out their powers for the first time. Our next player will be posting to have his character join the fight and if any of you have any questions on what your characters can do feel free to ask.

Also just ignore the vampire in the dumpster from now on. Since I've gotten no replies I'm assuming they're out unless they check back in, although I'm not killing their character off just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back