• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Down and Out in Dark World OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I didn't see that there were specific orders to post in, I'm sorry. I just introduced my character I suppose so we should all be there now. Just let me know what order to respond in now and I'll be sure to do so. Thanks

I didn't see that there were specific orders to post in, I'm sorry. I just introduced my character I suppose so we should all be there now. Just let me know what order to respond in now and I'll be sure to do so. Thanks
Don't worry, you did exactly what I'd asked you. It just didn't matter which of you posted first and I wanted the next post to happen as soon as possible. You did great.

Currently the posting order is OrganicUFO OrganicUFO Isaedras Cleditre Isaedras Cleditre seasonedcat seasonedcat Neal Caffrey Neal Caffrey
From now on we can have it be OrganicUFO OrganicUFO Isaedras Cleditre Isaedras Cleditre seasonedcat seasonedcat Neal Caffrey Neal Caffrey Pheonix Van Hassel Pheonix Van Hassel . But since OrganicUFO OrganicUFO might need more time I'd appreciate it if Isaedras Cleditre Isaedras Cleditre went next and we'll continue the posting cycle from there.

Okay so I completely forgot. Apperently I have no brain sobs. I can post when I get home from work im so sorry

Sure! Just let me know when! Also, would the monster be affected by Nick's powers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back