• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Down and Out in Dark World OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'd love to make a post, but I am not sure how many liberties I can take given the limited situation Yve finds herself in.
Without making a bunch of stuff up about the Dark World or even the other characters I am unsure of how to make a proper introduction post.
Your character wakes up in the alley as a Vampire after the scene you wrote describing how she became one. She's thirsty for blood, has no pulse or other signs of life, and she should feel that her senses are sharper.
Right now your characters should just react to each other. I'll be introducing the next part after everyone's gotten to know each other a bit.

Sounds good! Sorry for not popping in until now! My puppy had a bit of a health-scare I had to deal with but she's all good now!

I’ll try and pop a post out soon. Though I’ve got a bit of a migraine that won’t go away. It’s getting better today but it might be better if I maybe go last this week? I just don’t want to delay everything.

I really appreciate it! I’m finally beating this migraine. I will at the latest have a post up by Tuesday. I’m really sorry for the delays I’ve caused. It’s been a rough couple days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back