• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Doubling up? (Stranger Things)

ModernFeminism

Eddie Fangirl
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!! I'm currently looking for doing a doubling-up (oc x canon) roleplay for me and my partner to do together! I'm an Eddie Munson fangirl, as my title suggests and I would love nothing more than to have another character to play for you as well! Anyone you can really think of, I'll do it! Here's some little things I'd like for our RP~

• LGBTQ+ friendly! I'd be delighted to play a canon character for your oc, no matter their sexuality or their gender identity (or lack thereof). OP is also bisexual and under the nonbinary umbrella!
  • I would prefer a lit style for roleplaying! I used to do the whole asterisks thing as a kid, but it hits so much harder to write like it's a novel for me. At least a paragraph would be nice <3
  • We can have dark themes! My oc's family has some material that revolves around religious trauma (kind of), so if that's not your thing, I can take it out! Both of our comfort is very important.
  • Can be canon compliant or not
  • I would GREATLY prefer you to be 18+ just for comfort's sake. I am 20 for reference!
  • I can roleplay on here or otherwise
  • I also have a character sheet! If you don't have one, that's also fine! :>
That is... all I can think of right now, so I think that's it. Hehe. Hope we can get along!

Are you still looking for a Stranger Things rp?

i would love to if you're still looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back