• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Doubling in fandoms! (OCxCC)

Pumpkin Patch

β„Œπ”’π”©π”©π”¬ 𝔉𝔒𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 β„œπ”¬π”©π”’π”­π”©π”žπ”Άπ”’π”―π”°!

You can call me Pumpkin or Patch, whichever you prefer!

I'm 18+ (She/they), and I expect all partners AND characters to be 18+ as well
I have 5+ years of roleplay experience! I'm looking to double up in different fandoms and can play just about anyone for your oc, just ask!
When it comes to writing, I can write 400+ words, and it depends on the scene and what I'm given to work with, but I can write a lot! For my partner, I ask that you give at least a good few paragraphs, and write in 3rd person, past tense.
LGBTQ+ friendly is a must. This is not negotiable.
Another thing I find big is Communication. If you don't like something? tell me! The Rp is getting a bit boring? Tell me! I know it's not always easy, but I do *not* want to get hyped over something only for it to be left for a month. And in return, I'll give you the same respect!

If you've made it this far, thank you so much for taking the time to read through that!

Now onto the fandoms!

⚝Baldur's Gate 3
⚝Detroit Become Human
⚝Fnaf (security breach)
⚝Hazbin Hotel
⚝Pokemon
⚝Red Dead Redemption
⚝Resident Evil 8 ( please don't ask for the others, I've only seen bits of 7. I'd like to treat this as it's own thing)
⚝Skyrim

Thanks for reading, if interested, let me know, along with what you'd like to roleplay and I'll get back to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back