• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Doubled Up OCs x Canon

bellyache

some days are grey and some days are blue
''There won't be more tall mountains you can't climb on.''

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to see my topic to see if this interest you. I don't know if it will but if you have other things in mind just tell me okay? Because I might be interest or something. Mostly as you can see this is going to be Doubled Up OCs x Canon which involves Fandoms, romance, OCs and using canon characters. If that ain't your thing you know where the exit is.

Let me place some rules before I talk about Fandoms.

1. Write more than two lines please. I understand that most of the time you won't be able to do large paragraphs, like believe I understand. But I'm asking you to do at least two lines or the roleplay will fall apart if you do things like: ''He smile.'' Like please don't do that. You're going to leave me with nothing to write about.
  2. I will not do other genres beside romance. Romance is like my food to keep doing roleplays. Maybe we can do an second genre but romance has to be at least there.
  3. I will not write Yuri on my side. I will do Yuri if your crush is a girl or something but I will NOT roleplay Yuri on my side.
  4. I can roleplay on Discord and Kik if that's what you're looking for.
  5. Okay, when we're going to roleplay be aware you have to roleplay as your OC and the canon character I'm interest in. I will do the same for you of course. This is a way for us to have equally fun.
  6. When we roleplay please don't be that one person who like take the spotlight all over your own OC if our plot are going to have both of our OCs in them. Of course we can have separately plots if you're afraid to do this.
  7. Don't delete our roleplay, you can leave it but don't delete it just so I can go back and read them to enjoy it. ^^
  8. I have my own plots but like do your effort at least to look for plots or put some ideas.
  9. Don't be freaking rude to me. You can say you don't like something but don't start calling me mean names.

Okies, now we have these rules out of the way we're going to talk about Fandoms I'm mostly interest now. You're free to ask me if you want another Fandom.

Detroit: Become Human
Boku No Hero Academia
Sonic The Hedgehog
Mystic Messenger
Killing Stalking
Danganronpa
Black Butler
Naruto
Dragon Ball Z
Vocaloid
Life is Strange
Corpse Party
Baldi Basics in Education and Learning
Darling in the FranXX (started watching this)

Heavy Rain
Tekken
Crash Bandicoot​

Last edited:
I would love Mystic Messenger or Danganronpa!

I think I will love to do Danganronpa, I roleplay a lot of Mystic Messenger. ^^

I can't send you a PM cuz I'm still new so can you please PM to discuss. ;;

I think I will love to do Danganronpa, I roleplay a lot of Mystic Messenger. ^^

I can't send you a PM cuz I'm still new so can you please PM to discuss. ;;

Oh I can't send one either! Whoever gets it first will send it then. I should be getting close.

Oh I can't send one either! Whoever gets it first will send it then. I should be getting close.

Awe you can't send stuff neither? Well i joined this site like a little while so I think you will be the first one to be able to send PM. ;;

I will wait. ^^

Awe you can't send stuff neither? Well i joined this site like a little while so I think you will be the first one to be able to send PM. ;;

I will wait. ^^

What canon characters were you looking to interact with anyway?

Aah, I was thinking either Kiyotaka or Ouma. If you can't do them I can always pick someone else. What about you?
You're in luck - I actually play Ouma quite a bit! I was thinking either Togami or Rantaro

''There won't be more tall mountains you can't climb on.''

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to see my topic to see if this interest you. I don't know if it will but if you have other things in mind just tell me okay? Because I might be interest or something. Mostly as you can see this is going to be Doubled Up OCs x Canon which involves Fandoms, romance, OCs and using canon characters. If that ain't your thing you know where the exit is.

Let me place some rules before I talk about Fandoms.

1. Write more than two lines please. I understand that most of the time you won't be able to do large paragraphs, like believe I understand. But I'm asking you to do at least two lines or the roleplay will fall apart if you do things like: ''He smile.'' Like please don't do that. You're going to leave me with nothing to write about.
  2. I will not do other genres beside romance. Romance is like my food to keep doing roleplays. Maybe we can do an second genre but romance has to be at least there.
  3. I will not write Yuri on my side. I will do Yuri if your crush is a girl or something but I will NOT roleplay Yuri on my side.
  4. I can roleplay on Discord and Kik if that's what you're looking for.
  5. Okay, when we're going to roleplay be aware you have to roleplay as your OC and the canon character I'm interest in. I will do the same for you of course. This is a way for us to have equally fun.
  6. When we roleplay please don't be that one person who like take the spotlight all over your own OC if our plot are going to have both of our OCs in them. Of course we can have separately plots if you're afraid to do this.
  7. Don't delete our roleplay, you can leave it but don't delete it just so I can go back and read them to enjoy it. ^^
  8. I have my own plots but like do your effort at least to look for plots or put some ideas.
  9. Don't be freaking rude to me. You can say you don't like something but don't start calling me mean names.

Okies, now we have these rules out of the way we're going to talk about Fandoms I'm mostly interest now. You're free to ask me if you want another Fandom.

Detroit: Become Human
Boku No Hero Academia (I started watching this)
Sonic The Hedgehog
Mystic Messenger
Killing Stalking
Danganronpa
Black Butler
Naruto
Dragon Ball Z
Vocaloid
Life is Strange
Corpse Party
Baldi Basics in Education and Learning
Heavy Rain​