Donut Village (Out of Character)

Hanarei said:
This is a check to make sure everyone is still interested and to check on your Status in general! Either respond directly to this or send a PM to me about it! Wanting to work on cleaning up the RP and getting things running smoothly! I'm looking to try and push the RP forward and want to try and solidify the roster to get the plot/missions flowing.

@Pinkalyn @One Mean Ghost @hudhouse @Edgey @Ganryu @Kinzu Hekmatyar @Orikanyo @KageYuuki @AnnoDomini @Nada
Woop woop!

I actually had an idea of Team C being unwanted, like they would bounce from teacher to teacher, until someone teaches them properly.

Hanarei said:
This is a check to make sure everyone is still interested and to check on your Status in general! Either respond directly to this or send a PM to me about it! Wanting to work on cleaning up the RP and getting things running smoothly! I'm looking to try and push the RP forward and want to try and solidify the roster to get the plot/missions flowing.

@Pinkalyn @One Mean Ghost @hudhouse @Edgey @Ganryu @Kinzu Hekmatyar @Orikanyo @KageYuuki @AnnoDomini @Nada
I'm still here.. Just not sure what to do...

Sorry, been travelling all weekend. I'll try getting a jonin in up in a few days. Question for the team, how quirky a teacher do you want? I can actually do normal, or I can do regular Ganryu batshit crazy

I'm up to just about anything. Though Seji may be enough in the realm at batshit crazy teachers. xD

Yeah. Let's just, go somewhere to eat and maybe add depth to our characters or something.

Also, I wanted to say originally this was like a father saying "Go the f**k to sleep." to his children because he is hungover or drunk as sin

Alright, here's the deal.

@One Mean Ghost

@Pinkalyn

I am going to continue, fuck what I said before I'm a whiny shit.

But first, getting shit off the chest.

Ghost, seriously man, if your gona pull some seperation thing, tell me man, god damn tell me, yea caused your own boredom and if I am to keep your agency as a roleplayer I gotta accept your choice, but you caused him to be stuck on that building, same with hudhouse but I ain't mentioning him because he expressed he didn't want to stay, his deal.

Pink, I'm sorry I'm a whiny shit stain idiot, let's continue and don't say otherwise I'm tired of seeing this pop up on notifs as if saying "yoooouuuuu abandoned ussssss, wooooooooOOOOoooo" like some ghost of Christmas past.

I'm here to right the wrongs me sleep deprived, and medication deprived bitchy self caused.

Ori is here, Ori ain't some god damn idiot.

Ya'll got three days to answer me back, if you want to continue, to so, if not, ignore me.

Regardless, I'm hungry, tired, angry and gona get ago moving.

@One Mean Ghost talk to me for what you want done with Ryu, cause I'll be damned if I'm gona force you into anything man.

@Hanarei - By the way, incoming crazy fairy to Renai's office. I will give all my points if she closes the window on her.

I would laugh so hard if the window was slammed shut before Mochizuki could even get in

@Orikanyo

I'm still worried that you're not feeling up to it. I know a few things that would make a person not want to post, among them being a few things I suffer from. So when you say that you're better, I can't help wondering if you're saying that for my sake and sacrificing your own feelings. Still, I'm going to assume that you're not lying to me, and would tell me if you didn't want to continue, so I replied.

I want you to be able to enjoy the RP, so let me know if there's anything I can do to help, even if you have to tell me in PMs.

And, with that bit of seriousness taken care of, I'm here for the role call, and my interest in the thread never really dropped.

@Hanarei

Pinkalyn said:
@Orikanyo
I'm still worried that you're not feeling up to it. I know a few things that would make a person not want to post, among them being a few things I suffer from. So when you say that you're better, I can't help wondering if you're saying that for my sake and sacrificing your own feelings. Still, I'm going to assume that you're not lying to me, and would tell me if you didn't want to continue, so I replied.

I want you to be able to enjoy the RP, so let me know if there's anything I can do to help, even if you have to tell me in PMs.

And, with that bit of seriousness taken care of, I'm here for the role call, and my interest in the thread never really dropped.

@Hanarei
Cool, welcome back.

@AnnoDomini @Orikanyo

I don't know if either of your characters already know their natural chakra affinity yet or not. But Yuuki can help them find out if they decide to train that night or the next morning if you'd like.

we should probably end the day after the meal. Sorry I wans't able to get a post in today, or yesterday... or did I psot yesterday? i don't know.

1 hour of sleep last night makes me forgettful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back