Donut Village (Out of Character)

I appologise for my absence, been pretty damn sick and a 7 page report was breathing down my neck like a creepy manifestation of my worldly responsibilities.

I'll truely admit I lost the charm, it was fun yes but for some reason it started to become a chore.

I'm sorry, I truly am, I will continue for you lot but I can't say my hearts in it.

I'm very, very sorry.

Baron said:
If I wanted to make my own custom bloodline, where should I post it?
Aye pitch it to me.
Grah... people aren't suppose to feel like pulling out. I purposely put a spell on you all so you remain enthusiastic! :(

Hanarei said:
Aye pitch it to me.
Grah... people aren't suppose to feel like pulling out. I purposely put a spell on you all so you remain enthusiastic! :(
*Robot voice* Ten hut! Obey Mistress Hanarei.. Rawr! *Marches on like a Tinkertoy screaming Rawr over and over again*

Perhaps you have a spell that will cure a lethargic mind?

Hanarei said:
Aye pitch it to me.
I was thinking of a Sun themed ability/bloodline. Something like this: You can see a very vague reflection of the sun in their eyes;

- They have a personal image of the Sun inside their subconscious which changes to fit their first impression of the sun

- This sun gives them the power corresponding to their impression i.e: Healing powers - Gentle/Loving, Fire Style Jutsu - Aggressive/Passionate

- The eyes of those who are part of the bloodline have a passive ability - Intimidation, has more of an effect in the earlier and much later

years.

@Baron I was meaning mostly through PM. :P

Eh... it would need work.Having so many variations isn't really something I can see would fit the RP much. Blood limits are focused around having 2 Chakra natures (Water, Fire, Wind, Lighting, and Earth then Yin or Yang natures (usually for more unique ones like Hyuuga or Uchiha as an example).

Hanarei said:
@Baron I was meaning mostly through PM. :P
Eh... it would need work.Having so many variations isn't really something I can see would fit the RP much. Blood limits are focused around having 2 Chakra natures (Water, Fire, Wind, Lighting, and Earth then Yin or Yang natures (usually for more unique ones like Hyuuga or Uchiha as an example).
Uh.... You can mix Yin and Lightning and not get a kekkei genkai(There's the lightning flash genjutsu), pretty sure it doesn't mix to make something new.

Pretty sure Yin is conceptial, misty abilities without much physical form(genjutsu, Shadow imitation,ect), while Yang abilities are things that supercharge the body and living things (Naruto's chakra cloak, Amikichi's expansion ability, ect), with most ninjutsu being a mix of Yin-Yang Release. Yin is the spiritual nature, Yang is the body's endurance.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think being able to use techniques based around mixing two elements without as much strain as it would be normally is what makes it a kekkei genkai. But idk

Ganryu said:
Uh.... You can mix Yin and Lightning and not get a kekkei genkai(There's the lightning flash genjutsu), pretty sure it doesn't mix to make something new.
Pretty sure Yin is conceptial, misty abilities without much physical form(genjutsu, Shadow imitation,ect), while Yang abilities are things that supercharge the body and living things (Naruto's chakra cloak, Amikichi's expansion ability, ect), with most ninjutsu being a mix of Yin-Yang Release. Yin is the spiritual nature, Yang is the bodies endurance.
I was mostly stating it as it is hinted in the series as being in part of the basis of those special bloodlines. Its not the same as say the elements mixing but it has a play upon the individual. In that regard, it ends up often appearing in a much more unique way due to the odder nature of them.

But what elemental affinity must one have to gain the ultimate jutsu?

Plot armor no jutsu?

KageYuuki said:
I think being able to use techniques based around mixing two elements without as much strain as it would be normally is what makes it a kekkei genkai. But idk
Anyone could do say a Fire Jutsu then use a Water jutsu (though likely they would have more difficulty learning one or both of them as easily if its not a part of their nature) but actually combining them into effectively one Jutsu on its creation. You see people combining them at once (Such as the tar + fire combination) but having them turn into a nother form combining them in such an exact degree would be where a KG comes in play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back