• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Don't Starve: the Roleplay

Belladonna B.

The Skeleton in a Top Hat
Hiya, B again.

Recently I wanted to have a roleplay including some of the characters from Don't Starve. (RoG and SW too, of course) so please do let me know what you'd like!

There is one rule aside from the website's.
Very slight romance is allowed, nothing more.

No other Erotica, No Bullying, No Gore, No Spam.

This also includes the RP Creator policy.
Roleplay Creators are the authority over their roleplays, not their players.
Roleplay Creators are the owners of their roleplays.
Roleplay Creators have the right to remove or reject any player from their roleplay.
Roleplay Creators have the right to make decisions about their roleplay’s setting or lore and can even declare any content as "non-canon" for their roleplay.
Roleplay Creators can moderate and edit any content posted in their roleplay.
Roleplay Creators can delete posts within their roleplays.
Roleplay Creators have the right to place posting requirements or restrictions onto their roleplay.
Roleplay Creators do not have to notify their players of changes to their roleplay.
Roleplay Creators have the right to petition to the Staff to have their rules or wishes enforced (if their attempts to resolve issues directly with their players are unsuccessful).

Some things to note:

I only need 1-2 people. Preferably WIllow or Maxwell.

[•] If your character is an OC [•]
Sure, you're welcome to.
Just please state,
Character Name:

{Appearance, y/n with description}
Attach an Image if you need.
Hat (y/n)
Jewellery (y/n)
Jacket (y/n)
Shirt (y/n long/short sleeved)
Pants/Shorts/Skirt (y/n)
Tights/Socks (y/n)
Shoes/Boots/Mary-Janes(y/n)
[If you need inspiration, please do look up DST clothing on Steam to match the setting.]

{Extra}
Moods:
Any perks/disadvantages:
Any special items:

Anything else we should know:

[••] If your character is from another universe [••]

Just give me a brief summary of their character and I'll know.

[•••] If your character is someone else other than Willow or Maxwell but still within DS/T universe [•••]
That's still perfectly fine. Please notify me if there's something I should know.

[Me]
Wilson Percival Higgsbury (Shadow Wilson)
Pretty dominant. Wears black. Has nice hair.

As usual, pick your path.

...Willow storyline...

1. itstheblob.tumblr.com 's comic (just dig a little)
My personal favourite. If anyone likes that, I would love to play that out.
2. Don't hold her hand
This is the romantic part. I really ship Shadow Wilson and Wilow. I don't expect anyone to immediately join at this.

3. Don't Starve, friend.
Standard DST experience, regular Willow and Wilson are just friends, no extra parts. Pretty boring, but maybe we'll get something from it. After all, beating bosses is fun.

...Maxwell storyline...

1. Enemies
A roleplay in which Normal Wilson goes through Adventure mode, survives five days or so and the two fight in the end. However this time Wilson is alone. In the end, Maxwell gets released while Wilson is trapped. Basically the birth of Shadow Wilson
2. Surviving To Get Her
Maxwell is saved but insists they need to free Charlie, an old assistant. Wilson and Maxwell go through a portal and begin their adventure. Both need food, warmth and a will to keep going.

...Other character storylines...
1. He's watching
Your character is stalked throughout their first day. Finally, something happens at night.
They see Shadow Wilson by the embers of their campfire. Your choice of how they react.
2. [Locked]
Opens on 11/12/17
3. [Locked]
Opens on 11/12/17
4. Your suggestion
You can get creative too, you know.

And before you ask, yes, I can play out all these scenarios. It depends on the player/s to vote.
I would make a joke about how much I mention 'Shadow Wilson', but it's not worth it. Spent 2 hours on this.

~Love, B

Users who are viewing this thread

Back