• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom don't know what you want? neither do i

enbyatlas

just some guy
howdy. my name's Eli.

i'm 18, i'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns. i've been roleplaying casually for about 6 or 7 years now.

i prefer literate roleplay over all else. length doesn't always matter - it's more nuanced than that. i mean, in general i try to match length, but you're by no means required to, especially if you have some funny one-liner in mind (that isn't so bare-bones i don't know where to go afterwards.)

i feel it's important to note that i'm part of an OSDD system. i'm the only one who will use this account, but if i don't reply for long periods of time, please be patient, as i may not be fronting.

what i'm looking for in a roleplay partner

- prefers literate roleplay
- is okay with just winging it and seeing where it goes
- capable of communicating to me when something needs to change/they are uncomfortable
- over the age of 16
- similar interests in fandom/media

fandoms i'm familiar with

- Monster Prom/Camp
- Puella Magi Madoka Magica
- Undertale (including several AUs)
- Creepypasta
- Five Nights at Freddy's
- Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
- A Silent Voice
- The Promised Neverland
- Doki Doki Literature Club

general genres i like to roleplay

- modern fantasy, like monsters and ghouls in today's society and things like that. i love exploring those ideas.
- slice of life
- angst. i love it.
- meta, fourth-wall breaky kinda shit. if it's done right, of course.
- a sprinkle of comedy in any given situation. sometimes you're writing something dark and you gotta make sure you don't have a mental breakdown before bed. give it a giggle and you'll be fine.

in closing,

i tend to be pretty laid-back when it comes to roleplay. it's a hobby, not my job, so i don't take it super seriously.

i like both the simple, happy little roleplays of wacky antics between a couple characters, and the more thought-out and angsty ones where you really have to think. i do both fandom and OC.

in general, i'm up for anything, with no real goal in mind. if you pitch an idea and i like it, we can totally follow through on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back