• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Don't click this. No seriously, don't. I mean it. Hey! I see your cursor getting close...Nooooooooo!

Gondwana

The Dude
Congratulations! If you clicked this then I know you're cool because you don't follow the rules, like me. Yay.

Dancing-Pose-Funny-Jim-Carrey-Photo.jpg

Anyway I'm just lookin' for partners. Nothing in particular, just shopping. I'm not too big on romance though. Otherwise, throw me a bone, dog.

I don't really have any plots thought up, but I love to collaborate! I like to do multiple characters, bla bla bla, decent post length/frequency, bla bla bla, don't be a dick, bla bla bla, you're mom's a ho, wait what?

MxM (non-romance)
MxF
FxF
MxCar

Me likee:

Drama/Dark shit
Action
Comedy
Crime
Slice of life

Futuristic/Space
Post-Apocalypse
Modern
Old West
Superheroes (OG)
Medieval

But wait, there's more! Order in the next 3 seconds and we'll throw in a free side of fandoms? idk, Whatever, Anyway have a good day/night and farewell on your RP Adventures! Woooo!

I'd like to play but I've no plot to offer. Here are my faves(among yours);

Action
Comedy
Crime
Modern
Medieval

I also like fantasy that you haven't listed which probably means you're not a fan.
Can we make a plot together? If so, then pleas put the first brick.

Congratulations! If you clicked this then I know you're cool because you don't follow the rules, like me. Yay.

Dancing-Pose-Funny-Jim-Carrey-Photo.jpg

Anyway I'm just lookin' for partners. Nothing in particular, just shopping. I'm not too big on romance though. Otherwise, throw me a bone, dog.

I don't really have any plots thought up, but I love to collaborate! I like to do multiple characters, bla bla bla, decent post length/frequency, bla bla bla, don't be a dick, bla bla bla, you're mom's a ho, wait what?

MxM (non-romance)
MxF
FxF
MxCar (super sexy smutty sweaty stuffy smelly shitty semen-y romance!) (jk)

Me likee:

Drama/Dark shit
Action
Comedy
Crime
Slice of life

Futuristic/Space
Post-Apocalypse
Modern
Old West
Superheroes (OG)
Medieval

But wait, there's more! Order in the next 3 seconds and we'll throw in a free side of fandoms? idk, Whatever, Anyway have a good day/night and farewell on your RP Adventures! Woooo!

I'm interested in rping with you! Should I PM you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back