• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Don't Call This Love - Reboot

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

pushed

Beastly Member
giphy.gif
War has ravaged the lands, and in its wake, many people lost their lives. Families were destroyed, buildings were crumbled, and nothing would be the same ever again. This war was different. The use of nuclear weapons caused radiation to sink in the land and kill most in its wake. The few that survived and had offspring- the radiation poison caused their children to have supernatural abilities. Now, years have passed and the children are grown up. Some were taken from the families at an early age while others went into hiding. Whatever the story is- one thing was certain. The war was far from over. The people may believe they lived in peace, but the government had something far more sinister in mind.

Dangerous. That is what they have labeled you. Outcast is what you are. Most do not roam freely amongst the people. They are locked away in a high-security facility. The government doesn't treat you too terrible... But they plan on using you to fuel another war on humanity. You either agree with them or die. Those who escaped the hands of the government are being hunted like dogs. Their fellow human neighbors shun and report them. They are alone in this cruel world.

What will you choose?

In a society riddled with injustice, lies, and war, connecting with people isn't much of an option. Yet you connect with your fellow supernatural men and women. Whether it is a partnership between friends or love that rivals no other- this is no time for love. This is war.

Rules I am not going to be a dictator about this really, but I need to lay out a few ground rules before we jump into the fun!
1.) All RPNation's rule not only applies- but will be enforced. Please review them if you are unsure.
2.) One power per character and try not to take another person's power if they have already claimed it. Some overlap is expected.
3.) No God-moding at all.
4.) Make sure your character has weaknesses. No one is perfect. No one can use their powers forever.
5.) There are a few OP powers that will not be allowed: Time control of any kind, extreme mind control (strong suggestions and things like pheromone control are okay) I might add more as time goes on.
6.) Drama is encouraged but please chat with me and the group that it will affect before just jumping to it.
7.) HAVE FUN!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back