• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Don't Call This Love.... OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I'm literally in college do to art, but it's surprisingly difficult to find inspiration, let alone enough time to sit and draw instead of doing homework.

I'm an architecture major, so everything takes twice as long as you expect it too.

I'm literally in college do to art, but it's surprisingly difficult to find inspiration, let alone enough time to sit and draw instead of doing homework.
Perhaps, reading comics or tv shows may help
CUTE please, wolfy sensei, teach me your ways of shading
For sure I can. If you all have art tips for me I'd love to hear it. I have trouble still.

Perhaps, reading comics or tv shows may help

For sure I can. If you all have art tips for me I'd love to hear it. I have trouble still.

the only thing I'd suggest is move the mouth up more. There's an odd gap between the lips and nose. But beside that your all good ^^

the only thing I'd suggest is move the mouth up more. There's an odd gap between the lips and nose. But beside that your all good ^^
Lol yeah, but I've grown to like the mouth placing there xD because it seems weirder a bit up to me idk why

oof, when's the next time someone's gonna post on the main XD My post feels so lonely on the last page

Has anyone ever tried to join an rp but the freaking character sheet standards are stupid high? It just makes me not want to join. I understand its a well thought story but sometimes it doesn't last or people don't participate at all....

Has anyone ever tried to join an rp but the freaking character sheet standards are stupid high? It just makes me not want to join. I understand its a well thought story but sometimes it doesn't last or people don't participate at all....
yup
definitely been in that situation
..or when there is no character sheet at all and they just ask "what kind of character do you want to play" and then expect you to play it without making a CS

I don't think I've ever run into a CS with an overly high standard. But then again I prefer to put as much detail as I can wen making a character so maybe my standards are different

I haven't run into any of those yet, but I haven't really used my account on here very often up until now (but you guys really brought me back into it, and I'm really happy you did), and the other roleplay site I used to use was a pretty casual one, so maybe I just haven't had the chance to yet.

yup
definitely been in that situation
..or when there is no character sheet at all and they just ask "what kind of character do you want to play" and then expect you to play it without making a CS
Aahahaha the last part like what? I've never had that. XD I'm mostly like bro I'm an old fart with little creativity I just wanna rp this character of mine to pass the time and maybe interact with yall. I get though I guess it's just not for me.

I don't think I've ever run into a CS with an overly high standard. But then again I prefer to put as much detail as I can wen making a character so maybe my standards are different
You're very creative and I feel you have more than one idea. Some of us (mostly I) don't have that much creativity left in me these days or inspiration especially with life always bombarding me with one problem after the next. It's more of a therapy to me than it is trying to expand creativity anymore. I wouldn't be as much of help except for helping interact.

this is the only rp I've ever participated in ;-;
There are plenty of others you can join while you wait for this one :3 and its okay you just loyal *pat pat*
I haven't run into any of those yet, but I haven't really used my account on here very often up until now (but you guys really brought me back into it, and I'm really happy you did), and the other roleplay site I used to use was a pretty casual one, so maybe I just haven't had the chance to yet.
I feel the same. I rarely use this unless I'm deep into depression xD.

*casually strolls in* so, while we're waiting for IRL to be nice to Nom, anyone in the training room feel like chatting? We did watch each other fight after all.

*casually strolls in* so, while we're waiting for IRL to be nice to Nom, anyone in the training room feel like chatting? We did watch each other fight after all.
I mean, I wouldn't mind having Lena interact with someone, but I'm a bit short on time these next few days, so I'm not sure how fast/often/... I can reply once a conversation gets going.

Speaking of replies, I'm sorry, Benthelame Benthelame ! I probably should have acknowledged Hitomi's reply with Lena quite some time ago, but at first I wanted to wait for a few posts so I could have Lena watch the last fight in the same reply, and then I straight up forgot. I'll mention it in the next post I write for her, though, whenever that is. Again, sorry.

I mean, I wouldn't mind having Lena interact with someone, but I'm a bit short on time these next few days, so I'm not sure how fast/often/... I can reply once a conversation gets going.

Speaking of replies, I'm sorry, Benthelame Benthelame ! I probably should have acknowledged Hitomi's reply with Lena quite some time ago, but at first I wanted to wait for a few posts so I could have Lena watch the last fight in the same reply, and then I straight up forgot. I'll mention it in the next post I write for her, though, whenever that is. Again, sorry.

No worries.

I mean, my character is still sort of interacting with WelcomeToHell WelcomeToHell 's Serenity and P pushed 's Benji , so there goes that.

...also I've been drawing all day and I dont feel like stopping XD

Well once someone else posts (assuming its someone other than Nom) I'll have Rowan go over to someone and chat. I'll read back through to see what my best options are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back