• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Don't Call This Love.... OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Should we just continue on with, like, conversations and stuff?

While we wait for nom to get back, we could discuss the fights and eachothers abilities :/

Should we just continue on with, like, conversations and stuff?

While we wait for nom to get back, we could discuss the fights and eachothers abilities :/

i dunno...I mean my character is interacting with Nom and WelcomeToHell WelcomeToHell 's character so I guess I could post again, but I've been trying to wait for P pushed to come back.

However I really want to rp my new character so...I'm not sure what to do now

aight, so nom said on the 24th of january that they'd be back by saturday

That was a thursday I believe, so Nom expected to be gone for about 2-3 days.

It has been about 16 days. I'm getting more and more worried.

aight, so nom said on the 24th of january that they'd be back by saturday

That was a thursday I believe, so Nom expected to be gone for about 2-3 days.

It has been about 16 days. I'm getting more and more worried.
;-; Me too. Does anyone know Nom's email or something?

I'm actually getting a bit worried, too, especially now that Yushin pointed out how long it's been. Well, maybe Nom just has a really bad cold or is still swamped with work or something like that, but even so, 16 days is quite long and we haven't heard anything. :(

I'm actually getting a bit worried, too, especially now that Yushin pointed out how long it's been. Well, maybe Nom just has a really bad cold or is still swamped with work or something like that, but even so, 16 days is quite long and we haven't heard anything. :(
Maybe we could try to see if Nom has a discord or something and contact them there? Idk, that might seem a bit intrusive, but I'm pretty worried too.

They don't have any identities like Discord etc. listed on their profile, but that of course doesn't mean they don't have a Discord. I don't know their name on there or any other addresses or anything, though.

So that's probably a dead end then, since we most likely won't be able to find their discord/etc anytime soon. I'm out of ideas, how about you guys?

*breaths in some life into the RP*

If this RP dies what will happen to Prism Riot? The show must go on!

Here's a thought. It's a bit.... unorthadox... but what if we take this time to introduce our other characters?

Understanding, of course, that Nom asked us not to play them, but We should be ready for when Nom comes back.

Here's a thought. It's a bit.... unorthadox... but what if we take this time to introduce our other characters?

Honestly I feel like this is the best idea, but it does mean going against what Nom asked, which was not to introduce them until after the group inside the facility had gone outside for one reason or another.

Honestly I feel like this is the best idea, but it does mean going against what Nom asked, which was not to introduce them until after the group inside the facility had gone outside for one reason or another.

Hmmm alright.... here's an idea... ehat if we created a discord for all of us to sorta just discuss our characters and ideas?

Ah, sorry for not replying to your post in a while. I'm having a bit of trouble keeping up with my RPs here at all, so I kind of put it on hold. I'll get to it eventually, though.

At this point, im probably going to leave this rp. There's been no progression of anything here so I'm more than likely going to leave and find a new rp to join.

Maybe I'll rp with some or all of you guys again if we meet up in another rp, but for now, this is a temporary farewell

At this point, im probably going to leave this rp. There's been no progression of anything here so I'm more than likely going to leave and find a new rp to join.

Maybe I'll rp with some or all of you guys again if we meet up in another rp, but for now, this is a temporary farewell
Aw, I understand why, but it's still sad to see you go. See you around then <3

See you Elm.

I'm going to keep tabs on this even if it does die out cause when I get around to making some big fantasy RP I'm totally going to invite everyone here.

So, Morzone Morzone , I replied in the IC, but I think I'm not going to post a lot anymore. As long as Nom isn't here, this RP isn't really going anywhere, so it feels a bit pointless. I am going to keep an eye on the OOC at least, though, in case Nom does come back or something else relevant happens. :closedeyessmile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back