• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Automated Turrets

"Targeting Mutants. Standby. Ready." An Automated .50 Caliber turret began to open fire on the horde as well as the Guards from the watchtowers. "Get down!" A Speaker system boomed from overhead. The door bursted open and a Machinegun rolled out and a soldier began to fire it at the horde.

Jason would immediately crash into the ground and would watch the horde get slaughtered by the machine guns later on, Jason would meet up with his squad mates,”Hey guys....” he would look at them in his helmet.”Any new missions yet?”

Whiskey-Bravo

Both David and Alyssa looked up at Jason. "Nope, Not until command decides to send us out again, Or If you want you can go back out." David said as he sat on a Bunk and yawned, Alyssa was reading a book as Loki snuggled beside her. The lights above went out for a second then came back on. "Uhh...Second Thought. I think they might need some help downstairs, They need some help to crank those Gennies and keep the power on." David said as Alyssa closed her book and took a sip from her tin cup.

Jason would look st her sip her tin cup And David,”Are you two a-“ he would mouth the word “thing” he would sit down laying his sniper on his bunk.

Whiskey-Bravo

David looked up at Jason quickly. "A Couple?" He would ask with a raised brow. "...Ah...Uhm...No..." Alyssa would say. "Yes, In a sense. But...We don't get too off-topic." David says to Jason.

Whiskey-Bravo

The Squad leader watched the kid get onto his knees and start praying. "I'm not saying that there isn't a god...or gods out there. But, They seemed to have left us in a Pitt of Doom." David says as Alyssa slowly drifts away from the world and Into the comforting arms of sleep. Loki jumps down from Alyssa's lap and runs over to Jason, Where he nudged his head gently into his side and barked playfully.

Jason would turn his head to the squad leader,”One has many beliefs of others but some choose to not believe it.” Jason would turn back to his sword and shortly afterwards get attacked by the dog. He would turn his head and pet Loki saying,”Good boy....”

Whiskey-Bravo

David shrugged slightly and began to clean his rifle. "Well...Before all of...this. I used to believe in a god, But I stopped believing because my prayers were never answered." David pulled out a silver cross-connected to a chain. "Now, I just use this as a sign of hope." Loki would lie down as Jason pets him. David would toss the chain to the sniper and sigh as he turned back to cleaning his weapons. Alyssa slept quietly as the two squad members conversed, Dreaming of life before everything went to hell.

Xavier Blitz

I walk around DC hiding myself in a cloak because i was exposed to the poison or whatever it is just to buy red wine. I go to the nearby store to buy some wine and root beer. Then I walk towards my cabin on the outskirts of DC.

Xavier Blitz

I walk around DC hiding myself in a cloak because i was exposed to the poison or whatever it is just to buy red wine. I go to the nearby store to buy some wine and root beer. Then I walk towards my cabin on the outskirts of DC.
Did you look at the map? Are they in Anacostia?)

Map_Info.png

(Repost)

Whiskey-Bravo

David shrugged slightly and began to clean his rifle. "Well...Before all of...this. I used to believe in a god, But I stopped believing because my prayers were never answered." David pulled out a silver cross-connected to a chain. "Now, I just use this as a sign of hope." Loki would lie down as Jason pets him. David would toss the chain to the sniper and sigh as he turned back to cleaning his weapons. Alyssa slept quietly as the two squad members conversed, Dreaming of life before everything went to hell.
Jason turned his head to the squad leader,”Sir with all due respect the gods are punishing not us in my beliefs and when we end cry for their hells they won’t help...” he would stand up and would put the samurai sword in its holder that he had on his waist the whit armor moved a little and shifted as he walked to the bed and sat in it petting Loki.

Whiskey-Bravo

David let out a sigh and began to reassemble his rifle. He sat the rifle at the edge of his bed and layed down. "Im going to just catch some sleep now!" Alyssa turned around a bit and said, "Be quiet! I'm trying to sleep here!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back