• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dons Diner OOC

Main
Here
Time to go research obscure myths and make another fantasy world to rip a character out of-
😆 LOL! Well, if I were you, I’d go look at folk tunes, traditional or not. That’s where I got Boomer from. I guess any kind of story/song would do, though.

Btw, Don does in fact have a special power (I should have mentioned this in his CS but I was having trouble doing in character for some reason). As long as he’s in the diner, he can snap his fingers and instantly alter some aspect of reality within it in a poof of smoke, such as teleporting things/people around (or out of) the roo, or turning schmucks who cheese him off into gerbils. The effect wears off after a little while, though, And he can only do it once or twice before he needs to give it a “cool down” , otherwise he starts screwing up. Hence, he typically reserves his power for emergencies.

No worries. Take care of yourself, your health comes first lol

i'm not entirely sure either lol
I think it depends on what you're betting on, like in this instance it'd be based around on how drunk sabjorn gets. Like, if he immediately passes out or actually stays conscious would be a good one.
Then the people bet on which one, and the people who win get a split of the money from the whole thing.
Say 5 people bet on him passing out, and 6 bet on him staying conscious. If he stays conscious, the 6 people win, and split the total money put into the bet 6 ways.
I think thats how it works

Oh, so he literally thinks he’s seeing spirits! I assumed since the covenant races all have english nick(?)names like “Elites” or “Brutes” or “Grunts” that Specter was just another one.

I'll post as soon as i can, it's hard to give time to RPNation when i'm constantly bombarded with real life work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back