• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dons Diner OOC

Main
Here

MrMopp

Two Thousand Club
Hey guys! MrMopp MrMopp here!

Here’s the OCC for Dons Pan-Dimensional Diner. If you got an out of character comment you want to make, let’s try and keep it here.

CHARACTER KEEP-TRACKER

(gonna try and keep track of who is where and doing what in the diner in this little spot.)

Don: Behind the bar.

Yahlie: taking orders out in the diner.

Boomer: in the kitchen.

Ruu: at the bar.

Yatarrak: at the bar talking to Vasu.

Vasu: at a booth talking to Yatarrak

Sabjorn: at the bar, drunk as a skunk.

Dr. Barlon: at the bar, talking to Don.

Greycoat: behind the bar, waiting for Don to notice him.

Last edited:
Already did 😊. But you may want to edit your post to include a note about that. Do you know how?

There is a brief description of the layout in the Lore section. Never did decide how many tables there were or exactly what kind of furniture was in the lounge.

Pretty close. I’ll see if I can draw a rough illustration (I’m a terrible at drawing that sort of stuff) but in my mind and there would be another row of tables at the bottom, right up against the windows like your average pancake house, and most of the ones closer to the bar would be about big enough to fit two or four people. As for the small part of the L, that would be the lounge corner, so there’s actualy a couch, a few comfy chairs and a bean bag chair. The tables there are few and mostly for snacks and coffee or for playing card games on.

The kitchen? Well honestly, who knows what it looks like. The cook chases out any one who isn’t staff at knife point. (Not a nice guy).

Ah, that “fun” time of the year. I do retail so I feel ya there.

By the way folks, once you get your character posted, feel free to make your entrance in IC.

I was going to have it be a revolving door, but I just realized that on the off chance that someone played a large quadruped (like a centaur), getting through it would be kinda impossible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back