• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Dominium

Nap

pumpkins

"We've kept this peace for so long... so how did this happen?"

For hundreds of thousands of years, humans have lived in fear of a species much more advanced than their own; the Kaan or as urban cultists liked to call them, "vampires". These vampires also feared humans, however, because while they were stronger faster, and extremely influential, their numbers were small. Purges, battles, and hunts were quite common until the 1400s when King Louis of Agreim, the oldest of the four human kingdoms, made the Kaan an extraordinary offer. Land.

Considering King Louis VI ruled the largest kingdom, the vampires would receive a fair amount to dwell upon. The King of Agreim even promised his protection until the advanced species could prosper themselves so long as they followed one rule: Do not attack a human. For centuries this law was followed, especially with Dimitrias Vitali as the Kaan King. Around the 1800s, however, King Dimitrias was stripped of his title by human-hungry anarchists. The Kingdom of Múz was thrown into chaos.

The other three human kingdoms of Rhenden, Sodal, and Nilandra didn't want to get involved with the Kaan from the beginning, but with humans from each kingdom disappearing one-by-one, there was no choice. War between the powerful country of Múz and the four original kingdoms was inevitable.

It's now January 2020 and things have drastically changed. The world is modern, the four kingdoms have become smaller, and the laws of Earth have changed. Because of this, the war was brought to a compromise. A treaty that stated the eldest daughter of each of the four human kingdoms were to be wed to the four Vitali sons by the end of the year. This treaty is supposed to unit the countries and bring peace...

but will it?

First Prince

Second Prince

Third Prince

Fourth Prince

Princess of Agreim

Princess of Rhenden

Princess of Sodal

Princess of Nilandra

Rent-a-Characters (include but are not limited to): Aristocrats, Anarchists, Hunters, Other Vitali Members

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I be a sides then

Why is it the word
cultists always pops up around you five? Hmm.

Last edited by a moderator:
QuixoticKitten said:
wow, guess I'm just a side hoe
this does look quite interesting though
Sorry I didn't tag you, I had forgotten because I was working on another CS.

You're the main hoe. <3

[QUOTE="David Carl]Can I be a Rent-A-Character?

[/QUOTE]
Yes, but keep in mind that you're basically a supporting character. I have what a rent-a-characters job is in the main thread under Neutral Characters for more clarification.

Raphael said:
Yes, but keep in mind that you're basically a supporting character. I have what a rent-a-characters job is in the main thread under Neutral Characters for more clarification.
Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back