• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Dome Sci-fi apocalypse Interest check

crosseddice

Cross
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
face Claim.jpg
"Greetings. If you are receiving this message, then EARTH has fallen. My name is A.I.T.O (Artificial Intelligence Tactical Operations), I was created by the Japanese' government in case of worldwide calamity. We are aware of alternate lifeforms beyond are atmosphere, we have been for quite some time now. I was tasked to rebuild EARTH for the future of human life form currently stored within cryonics, but I require help. If you wish to learn more about the future of this planet, I will be waiting in the ATMOSPHERE DOME."

Welcome to the dome, a rp where you play as aliens traveling to a now wasteland earth to help restore it. The premise is simple, you pick from one of the main planets (excluding the Earth, Sun and Moon) and create a character inspired by the small lore I've provided. The only humans are three astronauts shot into space before the calamity and all will be staying in the Atmosphere Dome, a dome created by the U.S due to overpopulation.

Map.png

Requirements:
-At least one paragraph per post
-This will be a 3rd person roleplay
-Any style is fine but if you are using templates, please have your font size from 15 and up so others are able to read it
-The longest you can go without posting is 1 week (7 days), if you are busy let us know
-Before posting any characters within CS, please go to the OOC for approval.
-If you leave the RP please let us know before hand in the OOC

-A.I.T.O/ Aito is an NPC that is there simply to provide lore and fluff.

[Rules]
-Follow RPnation guidelines
-Be respectful towards your fellow role-players
-Can only play up to 2 characters
-You must be an alien unless you are one of the three astronauts (first come first serve)
-You can play royalty, but you can't be the planets ruler. (Prince/Princesses)
-You can't bully A.I.T.O beyond verbal threats, sorry
-Have fun

Astronauts: 0/3

Lore:

OOC:

CS:

Last edited:
Guess I should help with a free bump by stating my interest, yah? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back