• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Doki Doki Literature Club Roleplay? FxF!

November Witch

Over great bodies of water, a November Witch roars
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! Welcome to my thread! First a few rules!

2+ Lines at the very least!

This is FxF only.

I only roleplay on site.

I do not care what age or gender my partner is.

Now here are the details!

I will be roleplaying as one of the Doki's. You may roleplay as one of them, or as a new member to the club. This can be the sane universe, (Where the game first starts out in) Or the insane universe (where all the crazy shit goes down.)

I'm open to plot ideas and and suggestions. I hope to see you in a roleplay! Have a good day and thanks for stopping by! :xFtongue:

Sure! It's FemalexFemale. Just romance between two girls instead of a guy and a girl.

Hello! Welcome to my thread! First a few rules!

2+ Lines at the very least!

This is FxF only.

I only roleplay on site.

I do not care what age or gender my partner is.

Now here are the details!

I will be roleplaying as one of the Doki's. You may roleplay as one of them, or as a new member to the club. This can be the sane universe, (Where the game first starts out in) Or the insane universe (where all the crazy shit goes down.)

I'm open to plot ideas and and suggestions. I hope to see you in a roleplay! Have a good day and thanks for stopping by! :xFtongue:

this sounds like something fun I would like to know if I could join if it's still open of course

Users who are viewing this thread

Back