Dog Rp

Exile: I stopped to look at them all. I looked down again and just went to my stall. As I laied down again I watched them again. I growled as A strange male disturbed me. He sat down and he talked to me. His name was Adrian. He got me up and we both walked to the others. I sat down staring at the ground not looking at anyone. Adrian sat beside me.

Rocky lay in his stall, taking in the fresh air. He was new to the dog sanctuary, and I'm sure the dogs already thriving here weren't fond of newcomers, so he kept his mouth shut.

Major listened to the female nodding his head. He turned to Sydney, "I still feel I am the best candidate," he barked but something in the white pitbulls looks told him she didn't agree. The female seemed wise beyond her years as if by watching you she knew everything. The Dane kept a dominate stance but it wasn't so steady.

Rosa watched them, "I can already tell a winner," she murmured. Years of watching and fighting dogs in the rink taught you more than any gambler could ever hope to know.

As much as she wanted to keep quiet, she got out of her stall, and said in a kind manner... "Are these going to be the only dogs available for voting? Shouldn't all the males be participating?"

Sydney let one ear droop. He looked at the Dane. "You would make a good Alpha, from what I have seen of you. I, however, feel I would surpass you as Alpha," he said slowly, carefully. He didn't want to cross the Dane, or offend, he just wanted to get his point across.

(Bleh, bad post)

She shook her head, and walked over to the German shepherd. "Excuse me sir, but I would like to ask... what do you think makes a good alpha?"

Adrian: I looked at the female who said all males should be involved. I looked up thinking about it and suddenly bursted out laughing. "hahahahahaha. Me as Alpha oh that good." I chuckled alittle as I recovered quickly. "Well no one else challanged these two....and I wouldn't have a chance with those guys." (He is a husky which are more known for their agility.) I laid down looking at them. "Hey Exile who do you think should be alpha male?"

Exile: I growled at him for even sticking me in there. "WHy should I care? As far as I'm consered as long as they leave me alone I'd be purfectly happy with ether of them." I said and kept my gaze on the ground. Mostly because I was still ready to bite anyones head off.

Mia watched both the male dogs, wondering if pups would be allowed to vote. Probably not. She sighed and trotted back over to her stall, seeing the squeaky carrot toy inside and leaping on it in delight as she bit into it happily and it gave off a loud squeak noise. She pulled at it and bounded out of her stool, not really knowing she was standing by the other dogs - while squeaking the toy crazily - until she heard the silence and looked up, laying on her back with the toy carrot in her mouth as her eyes widen. She jumped up straight with the toy in her mouth and then she dropped it, "Uh...uhh...sorry!" She grabbed the toy and ran back into her stall.

Eden glanced over at the husky male. "I see your point, but what I don't understand is that they are the only ones available to vote for... just because they can rip each other apart." She sighed, having so many questions. "A good leader isn't just judged by their strength, and power. Sure, it's a plus... but there is more too it!"

(By the way no matter what WalkingDisaster is going to be Alpha Male :)

Rosa waited for a response from the two males and as always she saw the Dane looking at the shepherd for help. "Before either of you answer I am going to point out some things. I know how to read a dogs picking up the slightest of cues and I can tell the Dane is a follower, he does it either subconsciously or consciously but he looks to Sydney before answering anything or doing anything. It might be in his training to look to a leader, I don't know what I do know is so far the Shepherd has stood on his own two paws making his own decisions," she barked.

Eden realized their was no fighting against it. Either of those two was probably going to be alpha. And by the looks of the female, she liked the shepherd. Eden sighed, knowing that she would have to live here for the rest of her life (because obviously nobody was coming here to adopt), having an alpha she wasn't sure of. Oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back