Dog Rp

(I know I'm pausing the RP a lot I just want to make sure nobody gets to far behind :P

Major released as the female started snapping at them. They weren't going to touch the pup, the little ball of fur had still been a few feet away when the white pitbull had grabbed it. "Last time I checked this was the way dog's settled the Alpha," he barked calmly.

Rosa finally released the pup, "I'm Rosa and don't worry about it I was closer anyway," she barked turning to see that the fighting had stopped. "It's gonna happen at some point it's part of nature," she barked. "If you guys come up with something else I don't care."

Last time I checked this was the way dog's settled the Alpha... those words rang in my head. I just wanted to scream about how wrong he was. "Yeah... well it sure isn't the smartest way..." I mumbled under my breath. Ignorance.

Mia sat on the floor and shook her small body, what had she been doing? She remembered seeing the old dog from home; Rodney, they called him. Then her eyes widened in realization, she had been about to lunge at that police dog. She looked over and saw the black german shepherd she had been playing with earlier standing by the dogs - who had ceased their fighting - with the white pitbull who had grabbed her. She was so thankful that she had gotten to her when she did, she was sure that she would at leapt at 'Rodney' if she hadn't been stopped. She mentally slapped herself, she wasn't at that horrible place anymore and she needed to remember that, she could have gotten herself hurt - not that she was too worried about that. But she seemed to have caused a bigger conflict than before - the german shepherd could get into trouble because of her. She stayed where she was - with her tail inbetween her legs - waiting to see what would happen next, would someone tell her off?

Sydney released the Dane. Another German shephard snapped at him. A misguided puppy almost attacked him. What was this? He snapped his teet at the shephard female, aggravated. Fighting for alpha was natural - all dogs do it. Where was this dog from? Sydney was not about to let some female try to out-rank him. He growled at her, then looked at the puppy, wondering what was going through her head. These dogs mut have wanted the Dane to lead them. The most natural thing about this group was Sydney's fight with the dane.

Major was just as confused as the shepherd, he cut a look at the dog wondering what his reaction would be. He stood their still tense ready for the fight. "We can't change the way things have been done," he barked basically echoing the shepherd.

Rosa noticed the Great Dane cut a glance at the shepherd, she already knew who would have won just by that simple movement. Even she had just been fighting for the rank of Alpha Female she would not have dared look at the other dog to see their reaction. Rosa would have acted on her own ideas ignoring her opponents reaction.

Mia lifted her small head and looked gratefully at the white pitbull and the german shepherd female, she wouldn't mind either of them becoming alpha female because of the kindness they have both shown her, she sighed and shook herself as she stood up. Should she apologize? She sighed and slowly made her way over to the group, her tail inbetween her legs as she moved closer to the white pitbull, feeling a sense of comfort from her. Her small head peeked around from behind the pitbull's legs as she looked up at the two, strong older males. Still feeling a sense of fear and slight anger towards the police dog - she couldn't help it.

Exile: A smirk landed on my face. "Tis...not all dogs. Where I was from, my mother was alpha but because of the condition we all needed to stay healthy for the sake of the pups. So how we choise our alpha was by talking. We argued sure...but...still." I lifted my head to them. "We couldn't aford to get injurd....so we did it as most humans do. We choise the one kind of hearted and smart. My mother always saved her food for the others that needed it, so she was choisen and my father, he snuck mothers and pups out of the puppy mill. SO he got the rank of Alpha male." I growled deeply and then shook my head. "Fighting I guess is alright...but not at the cost of a pup! What if no one saw her! You two would have kept fighting and injurd her!" I growled and snarled at them. "I wouldn't choise ether of you if it was up to me. To me you put others before youself, if ether of you would have stopped to look for one second to see the pup then I would want that dog to my alpha male." I stared them down. I have never talked so much, and talking to two big males was quite nerve racking but I stood my ground.

Rosa listened to the female and decided she might try and talk her into a beta position but she wasn't sure. She nosed the pup behind her leg trying soothe the shaking baby. She had no qualm with either techniques, she had been raised in a fighting environment it was her normal. This was not to say she liked fighting but neither of those dogs was going to inflict any real damage on the other.

Mia smiled at the pitbull, she really did like her. Not that she had much to compare her to anyway. She had never met an adult female dog, let alone had one in her life. She also liked the female german shepherd; either of them would make great mum's. She sighed mentally and gingerly stepped towards the two older males, she looked up at them and tried to avoid eye contact with the police dog - for fear of attacking him there and then. "I'm sorry." Speaking in her small, soft voice as she looked up with sincerity in her small brown eyes, "I didn't mean to cause any trouble...it's just that..." She trailed off, not sure of how to explain to them why she had a big urge to attack the police dog, of course she knew why, but she didn't want to tell them about him. About Rodney.

(Y'know, I'd like it if you guys waited for me...)

Sydney looked at the puppy, ignoring the stupid female shephard and her ignorant views. He sensed frustration in the little babe, like she had something to say but just couldn't. Was she....Afraid of him? The large male sighed and said, "It's alright, jut try to watch yourself....You could have gotten hurt." Sydney eased onto his haunches, but his muscles stayed tense. He realized he was still very ready to fight, and tried to relax. When was his last adrenaline rush?

Exile: I sighed. "Stupid males....fine whatever." I said running off frustrated. I found a small corner and laied down my head on my paws. I growled loudly warning everyone to stay away. I Sighed again missing my mother and father. I never got dogs.

Mia looked at him still and her body relaxed as she looked into his eyes; they were nothing like Rodney's, they weren't even the same colour. And the emotion in them was different, no matter what was happening, Rodney's eyes were always filled with malice and sadism. This dog's eyes were filled with power and a thin underlaying of kindness. She nodded her small head meekly, glad she had found some sort of sanctuary in the dogs eyes, something that reassured her that he was NOT in fact Rodney. She flicked her eyes between the two males, trying to decide who she thought would make a better alpha. A sudden thought came into Mia's head and she spoke up quickly, forgetting that only a moment ago she had been behaving stupidly, "How about a vote!" Seeing their confused expressions she elaborated, "We can vote to see who would make the better alpha!" She paused and spoke once more, with a soft side in her voice, "That way you won't get hurt!" She waited for the disapproval, waited for them to tell her that the idea was stupid.

Exile: I Sighed staying in my corner. Who cares I was just a strange dog. Exile by all, hm exile that's my name. I curled up and snarled to myself. Looking at my scars I sighed and looked at the wall my back facing everyone else.

Mia noticed the growl and then watched as Exile walked off, she frowned and slowly walked over to her, ignoring the other dogs as she approached her. She got close enough to touch her and spoke quietly, "Exile? Exile are you ok?" She whimpered slightly, cautious enough not to touch her.

Exile: I growled and looked at her. "I'm fine." I looked away angry at them all. I laid my head down on my paws looking at my corner. I wasn't cut out to be in a pack. I just didn't want them to hurt mia. I looked at the ground everyonce in a while because the corner really wasn't worth staring at.

Mia frowned as she growled and took another tentative step towards her, her small paw gently touching Exile's soft fur as she whimpered, "Exile?" She sighed and got slightly closer nuzzling against Exile's side, "Don't worry about them Exile, boys are stupid anyway!" She spoke now in a small voice, "Thank you." Looking at Exile to see if she would turn her head and notice the sincere look in Mia's eyes.

Eden walked over to Exile. I could tell by the look on her face what could've been wrong. Because I knew how she felt. "I know how you feel..." She said.

Exile: I looked at the pup and put my head on her sighing deeply. I then looked to the female that had walked up. "And what feeling is that?" I said with a little irratation in my voice. I eyed the fae and configured if I could fight if needed or run. I didn't know why she was here and didn't like that she was.

"Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about." She said, not angry at all. Clearing her throat, she said with a soft voice, "The feeling of not belonging, and it's not worth the frustration. It's just gonna make it worse." She looked up at the sun, it was a very hot day. She shook off her coat, and panted in the heat.

Sydney barked. "Hey! I don't like being called stupid," he snapped, but stayed calm nonetheless. This female was just being a brat. What right did she have? The pup, though, amused him with her voting suggestion. It probably wasn't going to happen, though. Sydney was ready and determined to fight.

(Maybe we should wait for 14)

Exile: I got up. "Just leave me alone." I turned my glare to the male german shepherd and then sighed knowing I acted preety stupid myself. I looked back at the female beside me and growled. "..." I looked down and then started walking away.

"Have a good day!" Eden said with cheer, followed by a sarcastic smile, then walked into her stall with a sigh. She lapped up water from her bowl, and lay her head on her paws. She wagged her tail as Matt walked into her stall to fill up her water bowl.

Rosa watched the scene unfold in front of her. Sydney seemed a little hasty but the Dane obviously needed a leader. Exile was in no position to be Alpha and none of the other dogs seemed to be interested. "All of us have a history and trust me I am not the touchy feely type but the hostility has to stop. I am not saying that the fight between Major and Sydney is wrong and that fighting should be avoided, heck dogs fight its natural but that little pup also has a point with the whole voting thing. We are going to be living with each other for however long we are here and you know we are lucky enough to have a second chance, don't ruin it with self pity," Rosa barked.

​Is my new dog accepted?

I listened in on what the female had to say, and it sounded somewhat reasonable. To by honest, neither of the two competitors seemed worthy of the Alpha male rank.

Mia sighed as Exile walked away, hoping she would soon cheer up. She turned her attention back to Rosa and smiled at what she had said. "That little pup also has a point with the whole voting thing." Mia then frowned, did the dog just imply that she was possibly right? That was a strange feeling. She slowly approached the males and the female pitbull once more, still sticking close to the pitbull. She really wished that the pitbull would become Alpha Female....and by the looks of things she probably would. No-one seemed to be challenging her for authority.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back