Dog Rp

14hca14

Two Thousand Club
Second Chance Dogs Rp

So both my rp Its a Dog Life and SweetiePiePenny's dog rp puttered out but I want to try and make this one work.

I just made a sign up page and I would prefer that you use that page to sign up. Here is the link-http://www.rpnation.com/showthread.php/1573-Second-Chance-Dogs-RP?p=32172#post32172

In this RP your dog lives in a special sanctuary created to help dogs in need of a second chance live out their lives happily. You were rescued off the streets or from a kill shelter by one of the handlers either Gwyn or Matt.

Setting

You live on a huge property that is completely fenced and safe but you never feel trapped. In the middle of the property is a huge barn with stalls lining the walls. Each dog has his/her own separate stall with a little wooden den in the corner with extra bedding. The center of the barn is open with space for the dogs to roam and play. At night all dogs must come back to the barn if you aren’t there by dark your handler will come find you. The barn has cameras so the handlers can break up fights but it will take them a few minutes to get there. The property is huge with forests and hill and streams to romp through.

Handlers

Gwyn and Matt feed each dog in there stalls which are painted according to the dog’s personality. After that the dogs are let out and they are free to roam the property. However the handlers always know where you are because each dogs wears a collar with a tracking device in it.

*These handlers can be played by any person at any time they are just there as caretakers but they aren’t really involved

Rules

Please post at least two to three sentences

You have to follow my rules

Romance is fine but keep it PG-13

If you RP without me please limit it to two pages Thanks:)

Have fun J

(Back story everybody was dropped of last night at different times right now each dog is in their separate stalls but a second ago the handlers came by and opened the doors. Dogs are starting to venture out....)

Rose warily watched the handler open her door staying in the back of stall until all of them had left. She could smell other dogs nearby and decided if she were going to live here she was not going to be pushed around again. Standing up she took the few steps from her crate into the open air of the barn. It was huge with opened stalls lining the walls but the center area was big enough race back and forth and never feel confined. She remained in a dominant position head held high tail stiff and straight behind her, her step was graceful and radiated. She wasn't messing around when she had said she was going to be the Alpha Female.

Major stepped out of his stall shining black head held high as he surveyed the area. He stopped a white pitbull across the room who was obviously going to be in charge. By the marks on her hide and they hollow in her stomach he could tell she had had a harsh life of little to eat and constant fighting. That wasn't something you just came back from.

Sydney watched the human carefully, not fully trusting of him yet. He waited for the human to go on to the next stall before he stepped out half way, holding his head with an air of elegance and power. By the looks of the white pitbull female to one side of him, she wanted to be in charge a much as he did. By the marks on her flesh, she was clearly an ex-fighter dog. Looking to the other side of him, there was a dog Sydney would consider to be old, looking around and surveying the halls. The cream and black shephard dog danced in place a moment; his police training taught him to analyze the situation in full before jumping in. These dogs needed a strong, smart alpha. And, it was going to be him.Ex-fighter dog or no ex-fighter dog.

Mia stepped cautiously out of her stall, her small black nose sniffing the air delicately as she looked around the room infront of her, first of all she spotted the white pitbull female who looked like she wasn't going to take no trouble from anyone. Mia swallowed, it may be best to avoid her. Mia knew by now that just because she was a small border collie pup of about half a year didn't mean people or dogs were going to treat her well. Then her brown eyes flickered to a cream and black shepherd dog who also looked like he wanted to be in charge, to Mia he seemed very observant, sizing each dog up with those wizened eyes of his. Finally Mia took in the elder looking dog, watching him also observe the white pitbull. She sighed and shook herself, her white fur with black patches ruffling with her, wondering when the first fight of the day would commence. Noticing that she couldn't sit inside this room all day she glanced quickly at the other dogs before scarpering from the room quickly, her youth giving her boundless amounts of energy.

Exile: I watched the human and then looked out from the back of my stall. I saw the other dogs and didn't go out. Wanting to be alone wsn't a crime after all. I looked at the one who looked to be in charge and then looked away in respect. I didn't care, I didn't want to have to fight or talk to anyone. No one would care anyways, looking at my legs which were each scared from my human I just staied still.

Adrian I wagged my tail at the human who past adn bolted out. I looked around and sniffed happily. Seeing the other dogs I stopped. I looked at my options and thought it would be best if I staied out of their way. Seeing the pitbull who was walking around already sure she was alpha and wagged my tail. I showed her no effert to take her place or any agresstion. Bowing my head and laying on my side I sumited to her letting her know I wasn't a threat to anyone. Even the other male dogs. I didn't want to fight.

(xJobozx can you please create a character in the RP signup page the link is posted above)

--- Merged Double Post ---

Rose began the process of investigating each corner of the room. She nodded to each dog she passed giving a slight wag of her tail her nose still glued to the ground. So far known of the female's had challenged her but based on the looks of the males there would be some kind of fight. She nodded to the dog submitting to her, "I'm Rose," she barked but her voice ended in a bit of a question asking him to tell her his name.

Major noticed the shepherd across the room and frustration glinted in his eyes. The dog posed a threat and whoever became Alpha obviously got the female. The snow white pit bull was a real beauty even if she was a little guarded.

Adrian I smiled back however I was unsure of myself. Looking at the other males then looking at rose. "I'm Adrian." He replied and then lowered his gaze showing his uneasyness. He watched her carefully, seeing how she kept up her alpha like statics.

Exile: I walked out and looked at Rose. I eyed her and watched her movement carefully. Slowly I aproched, eyeing the pitbull then started walking away figering I was no match, not only did I not have that much experence in fighting, but I know pitbulls had a nasty bite. Still looking back at her I made my way around the area looking for a nice place to lay.

(Done :D )

Mia looked around the outside area; seeing all the dogs and her eyes widening. Her tail drooped down and she quickly turned and fled back into the area with the stalls. She decided there were far too many dogs out there for her liking. Once more her eyes sweeped over all of the other dogs and she stared at the dog who seemed to be submitting to the female white pitbull, deciding to leave them alone Mia's gaze wandered over to the black female German Shepherd who was wandering around. Her tail began to wag once more and she cautiously approached the female German Shepherd, wondering how she would react.

Exile: I looked at the pup and sniffed her. I sat down and watched her carefully. I softened my gaze having a bit of a soft spot for pups. I hazitated to speak. "Hi...?" I blinked and looked at her.

Mia wagged her tail and lay down at the dog's feet, looking up at her with big brown puppy eyes, "Hello" She spoke in a small, soft voice, "My names Mia, what's your name?"

Exile: I looked down at the pup and gave a nod. "I am Exile. It's nice to meet you." I said softly which was strange for me. I looked around again and then back at the pup. "Are you alone here?" I asked seeing no motherly dog around.

Mia nodded her small little head, "Yup, we all are, aren't we?" Looking up at the older dog with a curious hint in my eyes, tilting my head slightly to the side as I waited for her response.

Rosa nodded to Adrian eyes softening a bit. She probably looked a bit harsh but she had no intention of living under any dog's paw. She was a great believer in kindness and fairness and if a better female leader appeared Rosa would step down. The amount of motherless pups worried her, they would need to form a nursery, and assign a dog to watch them until the pups grew. Elders tended to like that.

Exile: I looked up away from the pup. "Yes." I said closing my eyes figuring a way to help this pup. But I couldn't I was not nearly as kind enough or soft enough to care for pups. I knew I won't make I good mother right now. Leting my head hung down and opening my eyes again I looked at the pup with a saddened look. "But a pup like you shouldn't have to be alone." I said knowing from experence. I was way to young to be sold when I was and never really new how to connect with other dogs. I was alone and scared once. Yet I am still alone....should I try and take care of this pup? Protect her? I woundered and thought about it.

Adrian: I stood up and watched her. "WHat are you thinking about?" I said as I saw more of a softness to her. However still tring to choose my words carefully I didn't want to make her angry. I still was a bit uncomfurtible around dogs and I rather be with the humans. Still my curriousity got the best of me and I ad to know. With a quick look around at the other dogs making sure they didn't get to close because I was talking to the sure to be alpha female.

Rose shifted her attention back to the dog, "All of the pups need to be watched by someone, we can't just let them wander aimlessly or else we will have a mess on our paws," she barked scanning the stalls for an elder. She spotted an elderly hound dog sitting calmly in front of the stall his wise eyes seemed to soak in everything, understanding all but judging no one.

Mia jumped up, she didn't like the sad atmosphere so she tried to change it, wagging her tail as she watched the thought in Exile's eyes grow. She ran around her in a circle and lowered herself so her bum was sticking in the air and her tongue was hanging out of her mouth as she panted, her eyes full of playfulness as she gave off a little bark. Smiling at the dog and watching carefully to see how she would react, would she freak out like the other dogs did back home? Or would she play back?

Exile: I watched the pup suddenly curious at her behavor. Odd that she would want to play, but I didn't know how. I copied her and put my body into a play bow. I tilted my head waiting for a reaction while I thought about how to let this play out. Why this pup choise to come to me I will never know. As I waited I slowly tried to smile.

Adrian: I watched and turned half of my body. I didn't see what she was looking at till I completly turned around. Then as I saw the dog I stared and woundered why he was so calm. Normaly hunting dogs like that are full of energy and hiper. I layed down still giving off my under dog statics.

Mia's smile grew and she gave off a little bark as she leapt at Exile playfully, tackling her to the floor and pretending to nip at her - but she can tell that it's not real because Mia's lips are covering her teeth - as they roll around on the ground, she gave off another happy high-pitched bark as she paws at Exile gently.

Exile: I let the pup play around. As I push her off playfully and slowly get up to chase her. I looked around feeling insicure about this. I looked back to the pup starting to run towards her, my face didn't look happy or sad just blank as I messed around with the young dog.

Bo could feel the tension in the air every dog was uncomfortable for one reason or another. The white female who was obviously gunning for Alpha seemed to tense although something in her was strong and kind. The male who was cowering in front of her didn't seem to have any idea how to behave around other dogs, most likely the only dog wherever he came from. The black shepherd was trying to play with the pup but it was so robotic, the pup didn't seem to mind. There was an irish setter laying down in front of her stall she was a real beauty but didn't seem to care for other dogs. And then their were the two large males who were obviously going to fight. They were both strong individuals and the white female had a certain beauty that would only be captured by the Alpha male. He almost laughed looking at the jumbled mess in front of him.

Adrian I looked at the dog that was watching everyone and just stared. Only to check up on the other dogs did I turn my gaze. Then as I sat down I looked around woudering what to do about my uncomfortible delema about other dogs. I kept turning my head every which way, then as I set my gaze on the dog I was curious about I got up on all fours.

Mia could sense the unease of the playfulness and she stopped, panting happily and nuzzling against Exile's side; she liked this dog. Her eyes flickered to the eldery, wise looking dog and she smiled happily, seeing the hidden laughter in his eyes. She trotted over to him and cautiously approached, she knew from experience that not all dogs were nice. Would he be?

Exile: I looked at the pup then laied down alone. Looking around at all the dogs and then sighed deeply inside she was conflicted about being alone or trying to talk to the other dogs. Suddenly she just went back to her stall. As she laied down she watched the white pitbull. SOmehow wishing she had that much attention from the males. SHaking her head at the rediculous though and chuckled to herself.

Sydney barked; deep, loud and powerful. He stepped out of the stall, observations complete. None of these dogs knew direction. They needed a strong alpha. THey needed a leader like Sydney. If any of these dogs would be a challenge to fight whatsoever, it would be the Pitbull female. An ex-fighter dog could go in two directions - never wanting to see another fight again, or hold on to the aggression stubbornly, seeing it as all they know, as who they are. If this female was the latter, she'd be tough to beat. It bothered him how all the other dogs succumbed to her will.

Exile: I looked at the dog walking out and my tail raised a bit. The I sighed and lowered it. I looked and watched him for a bit. He looked as if he was going for alpha. I was nobody so what was the point? As I laied down I watched the other dogs. If any aproched I might snap at them or growl but probably would only get me in trouble. As I thought it over I sighed again and just stared.

Users who are viewing this thread