Dog Rp

Mia looked over at the dog who gave off the loud, powerful bark and her tail stopped wagging as he looked around with a powerful glint in his eye, Mia whined slightly as his demeanor reminded her of one of the dogs back in her old home, the one where she....She shuddered and cut off her thought process as she watched the dog carefully, she didn't even know the dog and yet she was frightened of him already. She stood with her eyes trained to him and the more he resembled the old dog back at 'home' the more she got frightened, on instinct she began to get a low growl in her throat and her ears pulled back slightly, she was used to acting like this; the other dogs enjoyed it when she tried to fight them, they encouraged it. Her hackles raised as the growl continued; she couldn't help it, she wasn't even thinking about what she was doing.

Bo tried to soothe pup, "Shhh shhh," he whispered, "Let them get it out of their system," trying to draw her attention from the sure to ensue fight. He whipped his tail back and forth like a toy.

Major growled when he saw the dog take a stand. He walked over ebony head held high, the shepherd was almost as tall as him but considering he was great Dane Major was still bigger. "You really want to challenge me," he barked in a commanding tone. "There is already an obvious Alpha Female unless anyone wants to challenge her and that just leaves us." His eyes glinted and his muscles were tense, ready for the fight.

Rosa walked over deciding to take on a calmer demeanor. Her head was till high but she wanted to seem more approachable. She sat down next to the female who had been playing with the pup. She didn't speak but simply tried to show her softer side.

Sydney let the Grat Dane apprach him, not moving as he let loose his hallow threat. If dogs could smirk, he would have. The ex-police dog looked up at the Great Dane. There was a size advantage he had, but Sydney had a nasty bite; and then there was the aggression German shephards were known for having. Great Danes were know for being pony-sized lap dogs. "If it's a fight you want," he said slowly, his tail high. "I'm ready."

Exile: I eyed the white pit bull unsure of why she was here. My hackles raised a bit. "Hello..." I said a bit of a growl in my voice. I didn't know what she wanted. I looked at the two Males about to fight and sighed deeply. I wasn't to interested in the fight. I shook off my black fur and then looked at the white pit bull.

"Hello," she barked ignoring the raise hackles and the growl in her voice. It was hard going from fighting world to civilian life. It was taking every ounce of strength in Rosa's body not to respond aggressively.

Major snarled, "Fine then I guess we will have to just settle this," he barked taking a step back eyes locked on the shepherds. He was silent, his stance rigid ready to spring. He planned on waiting for the shepherd to attack. His hackles rose, he knew the winner would also get the white pitbull as a mate. A fine prize if you asked him.

Exile: I looked away to the fight and sighed deeply. "..." I rather not talk infact I wanted to be alone. However being friends with the Alpha might have an advantage. "Sorry I...just I'm not use to talking to other dogs." I said looking on the ground and then back at the white pitbull. "So...Are you really going to give yourself to the winner? It seems so stupid."

She nodded sympathetically. "They can think that as much as they want, but that does not mean it will happen. I can't control their thoughts but their actions are another thing" Rosa barked an amused look crossed her face. She sat down tucking her nub of a tail underneath her.

Exile: I smiled and laughed a bit. "Males....think females can be controled by them. "I looked at the boys and rolled my eyes as I put my head on my paws. "Of course...I guess humans are a different story." I looked at my scars and sighed deeply with rememberence. It was a painful time for me and I wished I could forget but I couldn't.

Sydney raised his hackles and growled, his wicked teeth naked for the hound to see. His police training kicked in, then. Leave no room for regret or error. Always attack first. He barked and lunged, teeth hooking into the dane's shoulder. Sydney wasn't planning on injuring him too badly. Unless, of course, this dog made his own intentions clear enough. The pitbull female, he didn't care for. It was the title and respect he wanted.

Mia noticed Bo's tail move quickly but it didn't cross her mind, the police dog reminded her too much of the old dog back at home to try and play; the only type of 'play' they taught her back then was the kind of play that hurt. She watched as the dog lunged at the Dane, hooking his teeth into the Dane's shoulder. Mia's growl stopped as she watched the two dogs fight, but her hackles remained raised.

(Yep your accepted)

Major snarled taking a hold of the shepherd's collar. If he pulled he would harm his shoulder further sighing he readjusted his bite so that is encompassed the dog's neck. He slowly began to apply pressure waiting for the shepherd to release his shoulder. He jerked his head a little in hopes of speeding the process.

Sighing Rosa nodded the males didn't seem to be into fighting at their full power. They were both holding back a little, it showed that they both respected the others life despite their big talk of "daring" to challenge each other.

"Come on pup, ignore them I know its hard but ignore them," Bo barked again. He knew that if he touched the pup she might lunge at him, she was working strictly off of memory right now. He wasn't even sure if she knew what she was doing.

Eden gently walked out of her wooden stall, and sighed. The moment she walked out into the open... the sights weren't pretty. Dogs fighting. Shouldn't of guessed it was gonna be peaceful. Not that she was the one to judge at first glance, but it was pretty obvious these males are fighting over the Alpha rank. What a joke. I never understood why these dogs think just cause they can sink their teeth into flesh, every dog will bow down to them with respect. Oh well, that's just the way things are I suppose. Eden lay in a soft patch of freshly cut grass, front and back legs tucked in... watching the fight unravel.

Mia heard Bo's voice in the background but it was only half there, she needed to pull herself back. She took a step closer to the fighting dogs and her eyes were focused mainly on the police dog as a small growl came from her throat; he even looked like the old dog back at the 'home' he had the same fur colour and he was the same breed. Her lips pulled back slightly to reveal her small yet sharp teeth, she had no idea what she was doing - she wasn't even there right now, she was back at the hell-hole her 'owner' called home, watching the two elder dogs fight as the other dog behind her shoved her closer to them, nipping at her feet and making her attack them. Thankfully Mia hadn't lunged at the police dog yet, but if she wasn't snapped out of this trance, she soon would.

As Eden watched in shock, she saw a bundle of black and white slowly walk towards the two males ripping each other to shreds. As her eyes focused, she saw a little pup! Her jaw dropped, and she didn't know what to think. She wanted to go in there and grab the pup as quickly as she could... but those two dogs could rip her bony, fragile body to pieces. In other words, I was a coward.

Rosa saw the pup getting closer and closer to the fight and swooped in. She wrapped her usually lethal jaws around the pups scruff racing past the two males as they continued their fight. She knew something was wrong with this ball of fur, something subconscious was driving her to the fight which in reality could have been much worse. She could tell a lot by their fighting styles, as she had thought before they both respected the others life but Great Dane didn't take big risks he was waiting for the other to give in while the shepherd went straight for the "kill". She held the pup above the ground hoping that she would relax in her jaws before she set her down.

Eden was relived and disappointed at the same time. Relived that a female had came to the rescue, and disappointed in herself for not doing something. She quietly stood up, her thin legs wobbling, and walked over to the snow white, muscular pitbull. "I should've done something, I apologize." Eden said, ears pointing down. She cleared out her throat. "Excuse my manners... my name is Eden. What's yours?"

(I'm gonna put this rp on pause until some of the other players get back online sowry, if you want to keep rping we can start a private rp )

(Oh, geez, people....)

Sydney surpressed a yelp when the Dane grabbed Sydney's neck in between his teeth. He noticed the pup, but didn't react. Instead, he tightened his grip on the Dane's shoulder. He knew that the Dane's teeth around his collar could do some damage, but he would rip apart teh flesh in his jaws before letting go. Sydney was still holding back, but his training was now fully kicked in.

Exile: My ears perked and I got up. Watching them and growled a bit. "Oh cut it out already!!!! You guys almost harmed that pup!!!" I jumped at them growling ticked off at them all. I snarled and snapped at them both. Glaring at them with a snarls with furry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back