Other Does writers block/art block exist?

Does creative block exist?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TeaMMatE11

The Ninja. Now you see me, Now you don't.
Simple question.  I just want to hear other people's opinions about this subject.

Just a friendly reminder:

KEEP THE DISCUSSION RESPECTFUL.

I don't know if I had writers block. I mean I've had moments where I didn't feel like writing but it wasn't a very long time and during it my mind was constantly thinking of ideas and characters. I think it does exist though. Not all the time are you able to come up with ideas or have inspiration. 

Totally. There'll be times when I want to write or draw or whatever, and no matter what I do, it doesn't seem to work. I draw a blank on what the characters should be doing, I can't for the life of me figure out how I want to pose this figure, etc etc. It's incredibly frustrating.

I think for me, it's not a matter of inspiration, but sometimes I don't know what to write or draw, like my mind is blank, and I'm stuck sitting at the CS sheet or whatever and I just can't write anything out.  Sketching for me I just do for fun, so that is always sporadic when I want to draw.  I think it does exist, but it's different for every person.

Yep it exists. I've had it a couple times where I couldn't think on how to continue something and where my creativeness decides to leave me.

It does indeed. I do my cosplays, figurines, draw, paint, write and sometimes I get a Block for one or more or even all of them. No motivation, it feels forced, like work or there's just no inspiration to. The last doesn't apply to sewing, I guess, since I know what I have to sew, but when it try to write a RP post, story or draw... nothing. Absolutely nothing

It may come in different forms, but it definitely exists

Users who are viewing this thread

Back